For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

The Serial Killer Game - 24 Hour Rule doesn't count anymore!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:14 pm

Most of you don't know this, but there is a serial killer out there, one who only kills people that post in this thread. He's a very particular serial killer, however, and he only kills people who post in a certain way. Will you live or die? There's only one way to find out!

Rules:
Post something and wait. There is a rule that determines if the serial killer will kill you or pass over you. If you are killed, you must wait 24 hours before posting again.You may post whenever you want!

The object is to figure out, through trial and error, what the rule is.

You can discuss what the rule might be by putting that part of your post in italics. HOWEVER, your post must also say something else that is subject to the serial killer's rule.
Meaning, blank posts and posts with only italics do not count as game posts, and you will automatically be killed and banned from posting for 48 hours.

The serial killer (who would like you to know his name is Bob) will be kind this first time out, so the rule shouldn't be too hard to figure out. We'll see how this goes and maybe do it again!

(idea stolen from mafiascum)
Last edited by Blake on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: The Temp Serial Killer Game

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:38 pm

aha! firsst to post!
please dont kill me bob im having a good day today

Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:49 pm

I AM SCARED

Maybe it is typing in all caps?

Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:53 pm

Hey Bob. How ya doing, Bob? Are you gonna kill people with scythes, Bob? WHat about fire? Those are the coolest kill methods, Bob. Hope you use them, Bob.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:13 am

bob is a nice guy i like bob

Maybe capitals or punctuations will get you killed.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:34 pm

DoEs BoB hAtE aLtErNaTiNg TeXt?

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:00 am

"Well, you can make mine better!" he said as he stabbed ellamcumber in the heart with a katana

Bob made sure Siouxper wasn't scared anymore. Now he was just dead.

"Just shut up, darnit!" Bob shot Roxas_X in the mouth, killing Roxas_X.

"I like you too!" Bob grinned at sir_michael while he looked at his watch. "In fact, I like you so much you can have my watch!" He gave the watch to him, then the watch exploded sir_michael into pieces. Apparently it was a bomb.

"Yes, Bob does!" Bob replied to Penguin, and shot him, but fell off-balance because an actually penguin ran into him and he missed.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:32 am

Does bob mind me asking him his bra size?

I think it has to be a question.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:59 am

Bob do you need a new watch?

Good thing I have my penguins trained :D

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:55 am

"I don't have one," Bob said,"You've made me maaad!" Bob let his anger control himself so much, he missed throwing a knife at Anoohilator.

Bob spotted Penguin's wrist, and got so distracted looking at the watch, he missed a throwing star throw to his head. "I did want that, darnit!"

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:50 am

well then, bob doesn't like me does he?

Maybe, a capital at the start of the sentence and a question mark at the end?

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:54 am

Are you thirsty, Bob?

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:44 am

Do you like turtles, Bob?

I think that it needs to be a question, have the first word as a capital, and have "Bob" in it

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 am

"No, he doesn't," Bob replied to sir_michael and shot him in the chest.

"Very thirsty, for blood, gore and violence!" He used his specially made katana and stabbed Penguin in the heart.

"Oh, yes, and you'll see why in a second!" A trapdoor opened above Roxas_X and a giant turtle fell down and crushed him.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 am

Do you have a favorite color Bob?

I think you need to ask a question, with an odd number of words?
Topic locked