Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: SSBB 4: 100 - Round 0 - 49 [Please Lock]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Round 0

SSBB = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
To all of those interested in joining, there are no sign ups. You can just start playing right off the bat. If you need additional help, I am here most of the time and more than willing to try to help as much as possible.
Also, if you don’t play and just watch, feel free to comment on the action or the plot or anything else. Doing so is as highly encouraged as actually playing.

Yeah. We have most of them
- pic found from a Google search

Story as of now:

Snake and his friends are sitting by a lake. They are enjoying a relaxing afternoon fishing.
Snake: Sips a beer. Ah. This is the perfect way to end something.
Pit: What the heck are you talking about?
Snake: Isn’t this the perfect ending? Fishing. Just fishing.
Snake casts his line while everyone stares at him.
Meta Knight: We get that. What do you mean by ending?
Snake: Well, we are finally joining the game...
Pit: Damn right.
Snake: And Sam is going to be left alone in the clan...
Sam: Sobbing I am so going to miss you guys.
Meta Knight: No more for him.
Snake: I was just saying this is the end and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
Meta Knight: No more for you either.
Pit: We did have a lot of crazy adventures.
Snake: Like the time I traveled back in time.
-------------------
Snake is in the Jurassic, hiding behind a tree. There is a loud roar and blood splatters around the side of the tree. Snake nervously peaks around the tree. Kratos is standing over the corpse of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. He is covered in blood. Kratos lets out a large howl. Snake cowers behind tree and pulls out a cardboard box.
Kratos: Where you at boy? Dinner’s getting cold.
-------------------
Meta Knight: Yeah. That would be scary.
Pit: At least you took down an evil overlord.
-------------------
Snake decloaks from his Octocamo, sneaks up, and stabs Sephiroth in the side! Sephiroth yells in pain and drops to the ground.
GM: Well, ain’t that a sudden, plot-twisting, great-character-killing stab in the back.
-------------------
Sam: Yeah! And the time we blew up that sun!
-------------------
Jack O’Neill and Sam Carter are on a Hatak. They are in a cargo bay about to drop a Stargate into space.
Jack: You look nervous.
Carter: Well, sir, I’ve just never really blown up a sun before.
Jack: Well, the first one is always the hardest.
Carter looks at Jack.
-------------------
Sam: Fun times.
Pit: I don’t remember that at all.
Sam belches and passes out into a pile of beer cans.
Meta Knight: Well, this is our last party. Let’s have fun.
The others lift their drinks. A fish jumps out of the pond.
Meta Knight: I thought you said there was no fish in this pond.
Snake: Close enough.

Kite and Arcueid are up late playing video games.
Arc: Come on... come on... Damn it!
Kite: Best out of 27?
Arc: I just can’t figure how to get this steering wheel thing to work.
Kite: Uh... Arc-san... We’re playing 360.
Arc: Say what now?
Kite groans. Shiki yawns as he enters.
Shiki: Shouldn’t you be going to bed soon?
Arc: If you want some company, I think I can help out. Len-san!
Shiki: Never mind!
Kite: I’m just waiting for Nanoha to return. I haven’t seen her since she almost won.
Arc: Aww! You’re so sweet. I know who Len showed you that other night.
Kite: Blushes. What do you mean?
Shiki: Just ignore her... if you can.
Arc: Ooo! Look! Arcueid points at Eruru sleeping on the couch. She is chasing rabbits.
Eruru: Ears twitch. Her hands and feet then twitch.
Arc: Kawaii!!!
Saber: Quiet! True warriors require sleep.
Len: Saber-san~ Why are you dreaming of that Emiya person? Rin or Sakura would make for such better dreams.
Saber’s jaw drops. She turns red and slips away as fast as she can.

The GM is in his office. He is staring at his new secretary and grinning. She looks up. They both blush then pretend to look away. Rufus walks in, looks around and sighs.
Rufus: You two are like kids. The sound of a shotgun being armed is heard. In other news, where is Reno? It is about time we started prep for the next competition.
GM: Throws a Smash Ball out of the window. I have no clue where he is.
On the field. The Smash Ball lands between Cloud and Squall.
Squall: My turn!
Cloud: Lucky.
Squall picks up the Smash Ball and absorbs the energy. He turns around. A severely injured Reno is tied to a stake. Squall arms Lionheart and unleashes the move of the same name. In the GM’s office, Rufus sighs.
Rufus: You really followed through with that treat, didn’t you?
The GM is lost staring into his secretary’s eyes.
Rufus: Hey! Pay attention!
GM: Sorry. What were you saying?
Rufus: Sighs. The real reason I came was to get the index of guests and their associated teams.
GM: Right. I just finished those. Rei-chan, can you get those for him?
Rei: Hai.
Rei goes to her desk and gets out a DVD for Rufus. The GM smiles at her. She smiles back.
Rufus: You know, you should really...
The GM aims his shotgun at Rufus.
Rufus: ...ignore me since I am leaving.
GM: Good idea.
Rufus leaves with his disk before he can get into any more trouble.

Centurio Clan Hall. Shirona’s Gaburaisu and Leon are holding Lethe and Katt apart from attacking each other. Mai is trying to settle their dispute. Suzu is ignoring them by reading off to the side.
Mai: Okay! What is going on here!
Lethe: She got chocolate on my peanut butter!
Katt: She got peanut butter on my chocolate!
Mai: You both are idiots. I should have you two neutered.
Katt, Lethe: But she started it!
Mai reaches into her gi and pulls out two large paper fans. She hits both of the felines with the fans. The doorbell to the hall rings. Felix goes to answer since the others are busy.
Felix: Welcome to clan hall. How may we be of... Hello!
A woman with long black hair mostly wearing a blue gi walks into the hall. All of the guys stop and stare at her. Suzu looks up briefly then hides herself in her book as quickly as possible. Bridget runs out of the back to greet the person.
Bridget: I love you. I would date with you.
Felix: Back off! I saw her first.
Sheena: Shut up, perverts.
Bridget, Felix: Yes, ma’am.
Sheena: I am looking for a relative of mine. Perhaps you have seen her.
Felix: Staring at Sheena. I’ve seen lots of things.
Sheena: Hey! Eyes up here!
Felix: Sorry.
Bridget: Also staring. If you were sorry, you’d stop staring.
Sheena sighs and looks around. Mai is wrestling with the cats while Leon is trying to get a video camera to work. Shirona has left to get a snack. Suzu is trying to climb into a ceiling vent as fast as she can.
Sheena: Suzu-chan! There you are.
Sheena runs over and pulls Suzu from the vent.
Suzu: Ohayo oba-san.
Sheena: It has been a while. What is up?
Felix: She is your relative?
Bridget: Yeah. I would have guessed Mai or Meru.
Sheena: We may not look much alike, but we are family.
Suzu: Sighs. Hai.
Felix: Must be very distant since, starts making hand motions, Bridget even looks more related than...
A kunai get imbedded into Felix’s arm.
Suzu: Baka.
Sheena: Be nice to your friends. Come on. Let’s go catch up.
Sheena drags Suzu away with her. Bridget starts following.
Felix: Bleeding to death here!
Bridget: Roger will take care of you.
Bridget leaves Roger and gives chase. Roger turns to Felix and grins with razor-sharp teeth.

Colonel Johnson is working hard to finish reprogramming all of the Dark Troopers and Dark Armors. He finishes reprogramming one and closes its access hatch. Suddenly, ‘Tomorrow’ sung by Shimokawa Mikuni starts playing. Johnson starts looking around for the source. He groans and reopens the panel. He presses a button.
Johnson: What!
Snake: Over phone. Wow. I was just checking to see if you were done, but I guess my question was answered.
Johnson: You dirt son of a...
All of the Dark Armors start dancing and singing ‘Never Going to Give You Up’. Johnson gets out his self-destruct control. ROB starts jetting around all of the droids.
ROB: Time Machine! Time Machine!
Johnson: Shut up!
Colonel Johnson starts shooting at ROB instead.

Back in the GM’s office. He is interviewing a person for a new staff position.
GM: So... Mr...
Yahtzee: Yahtzee
GM: Right. Why to you feel like you are qualified for this job?
Yahtzee: First of all, I am more than qualified to do this job. A stupid monkey with Tourette’s can do this job. Second, I didn’t want this job in the first place. You came to me.
GM: Do you have any references?
Yahtzee: I won a *bleep*ing Webby for being *bleep*ing awesome!
GM: What is your favorite condiment?
Yahtzee: Branston Pickle.
GM: What is that good on?
Yahtzee: Everything but if you put it on No More Heroes, the universe would explode, and it would be awesome.
The GM laughs at the comment.
Yahtzee: I hate this job already. I quit.
Yahtzee starts leaving.
GM: I’ll triple your salary.
Yahtzee stops at the door and sighs.
Yahtzee: I’ll do it.
GM: Welcome aboard!
Yahtzee: I’d say my pride hurts if I thought I have any more of it left after playing Oblivion.

Dark Samus is running down a hallway. She is firing over her shoulder as she runs. There is a flash in front of her, and she is hit by an energy blast. She scrambles back after falling and aims her arm cannon.
D Samus: Stay back!
A bluish aura in the shape of a figure starts moving towards Dark Samus. She keeps aiming her arm cannon, but it is shaking due to fear...

Rules and how to play

0500/1700 Rule: Regardless of when the last update occurred, you may make actions after 5AM/PM your time zone. There is no need to wait for an update to make an action, but it is recommended. Any actions that break this rule will not count as a legal action and will be promptly (eventually) pointed out. If you miss one of the posting periods, you will not get an extra move. I will allow posts +5 minutes in so you don’t have to rush your action.

Sample Actions

Preferred Attack format:
Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-3 damage[/b]

Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][NPC][/color] for [b]-(X) damage[/b] and [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-(3-X) damage[/b]

Simple Attack format:
Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 Damage[/b]

Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [NPC] for -(X) damage and [Character B] for -(3-X) damage[/b]

Preferred Heal format:
Code:
[color=green][Character][/color] heals for [b]+2 HP[/b]

Simple Heal format:
Code:
[b][Character] heals for +2 HP[/b]

Factions and Characters:
Castlevania: +40 points
Deep Space 9ers: +90 points
Dream Land: +60 points
Hyrule: +110 points
IPOWA: +80 points
Independent: +0 points
Kongo Jungle: +30 points
Lycèe: +60 points
Mushroom Kingdom: +50 points
Mythology: +70 points
Pokémon: +80 points
Sonic: +70 points
Square Enix: +210 points
Versus: +90 points

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Characters
Bracket A
29 Characters
Bracket B
28 Characters
Bracket C
29 Characters
Bracket D
28 Characters
NPC Stats: (B-C or B*-C = Character-type Bosses (do not die immediately))
None for now

Chief of Arena Security - Commander Takuto Meyers of Angel Troupe.
Your beloved referees - Reno of the Turks and Lieutenant Alexander Munro of Starfleet!

Recnet Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player, Round):
His Pride - Yahtzee - Round 000

Christopher - 175 (A - 1, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 6 (Pokéball, Set Ares)
Roxas - 0 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0 (Beam Saber)
Okamoto - 500 (max) (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0 (Free attack x2)
Typhoon - 0 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Puppy Lover - 32 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Light - 317 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Byakuya - 475 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 1 (Cloaking Device, Free attack x2)
Miyu - 1 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
GM Choice - 490

Past Winners:
SSBM 1 - Samus of DS9ers
SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee - Mewtwo of Team Pokémon
SSBM 3: All-Stars Unite - Roy of Team Hyrule
SSBB 1: Brawl Begins - Rikku of Square Enix
SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl - Aerith of Square Enix
SSBB 3: Melancholy of SSBB - Fran of Square Enix
SSBB 4: 100 - ????

Number of FS-es Left to Use: 112

Pokémon List:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46

Game Notes:
SSBB Dojo - Official Site.
Point Redemption
Djinni System Information
Special Rules: HRB Rules, How to Gogo, and Summon Materia Effects
Zack & Wiki Effect! - At the bottom of the page
Request Info! - At the bottom of the page

Round 0 Announcements:
1: All Brackets are Inactive!
2: Djinni Guide: Name - None; Location - None; Found by - None
3: Don’t forget second actions!
4: Countdown to Koopa’s Castle: ## Round(s)
5: Welcome back to SSBB! There will be a lot happening this game, so here is a brief run down of what is in store.
6: There are a ton new characters. That means one Bracket a day to really focus the attacks. Each will only be healed once a week so it is fair that way. Also, Brackets will not change until there are sufficiently few characters. (That means Yoshi, Roxas and Roy should last at least two weeks... unless they are Grifballers.).
7: We have a new weekly mini-game: Grifball. It is a little complex, but it will grant a ton of points! Rules and how to play will be posted weekly and are on the site now for review.
8: The plot will be scaled back. It will seem episodic and not as connected. Outside of the War, there won’t be too many long plot lines. Conversely, events in the plot will have a heavier bearing on the game. A character gets sick. The character will be RFG for a round or two to get better, even if they are supposed to be Active. So if you are wondering on a weird targeting rule, read the plot. PS: I will do my best to do my duty to God and my... wrong oath, but I promise to try and have the plot posted on the site by the end of the week for easy recap.
9: As to the War, you may have noticed a little countdown timer to Koopa’s Castle. That is when the War will start as it has the past two times. The will then be about a month to finish the conflict, as will be indicated via another countdown. The war has been more streamlined, yet made far greater. I feel it is going to be a good one (with as little as three active players too!)
10: Okay. So when I said that the plot will influence gameplay, I meant it will heavily influence gameplay. I highly recommend reading up on Guest Characters on the site. I’ll wait here until you return. ... Yeah. Those will make things interesting. Enjoy! PS: Lycèe’s first Faction Ability use will be to DBZ so I can get an obligatory joke out of the way.
11: To make the posts smaller and easier to scan through quickly, the NPC and Elimination lists have been removed. Fear not! Those stats will be kept up to date, but only recent eliminations will be shown so you can help keep me in line and on topic.
12: To encourage more NPC killing, Zack & Wiki make their appearance. Their special is like another, more powerful/strategic than normal weapon bonus each round. Check the site for more info and examples.
13: On that note, Just read the site! The site has all of the information you will need and then some. Please. Check the site before raising questions. PS: The site is a good tool for potential new players as well.
14: There is a new class of Titles: Group Achievements. They go to all of the players* when the Title is earned. They are pretty easy to figure out once one is earned so collect the whole set and work together!

This Round's Weapons:
Cake: This weapon is a lie.

This Round's Dresspheres (Square Enix only!):
None

This Round's Specials:
1) None
2) None
3) None
4) None
FS: None

This Round's Faction Ability:
None

This Round's Stage:
None

This Round's Mini-game:
None

This Round's NPCs:
None

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter but it is highly recommended), please post what time zone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

http://www.ugoplayer.com/music/eggsong_ ... v=1#bottom

*All meaning all that made an action when earned.
The site in case you forgot there was a site.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: SSBB 4: 100 [Complete w/ online guide]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Woohoo, it's back! Can't wait to get started!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Present and accounted for.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
It is time to sacrifice to the game gods once more :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hey guys, I've tried to join this game in the past, buit I always get confused. Do you claim a character as your own or what? I don't understand who controls what.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Penguin wrote:
Hey guys, I've tried to join this game in the past, buit I always get confused. Do you claim a character as your own or what? I don't understand who controls what.

Here's how it works: a certain set of characters is "active" every day. You can choose to use any of those characters to make an action with. Every day, four characters will be able to use special moves--these characters MUST use their specials, they cannot make regular attacks or use items. After the specials are used, you can make an action with any of the remaining characters, whether it be an attack, healing, or using an item. Just remember that you can only use one character at a time--so if you use, say, Mario at 5:30 am, then if you make an action at 5:30 pm that same day, you have to use someone other than Mario. I'm sure Sky would be able to explain it in less confusing terms, but there's a brief run-through for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Penguin wrote:
Hey guys, I've tried to join this game in the past, but I always get confused. Do you claim a character as your own or what? I don't understand who controls what.

You can play as any character you wish. You can play as the same one all of the time or someone different each time. The only restrictions on which character a player plays are whether they are Active or Inactive.
I think Byakuya did a pretty good run down of how to play but if there are any more questions, feel free to ask.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Thanks guys. I think I understand now :-)

Post subject: SSBB 4: 100 [Complete w/ online guide]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 1 - Start Brawling!

SSBB = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
To all of those interested in joining, there are no sign ups. You can just start playing right off the bat. If you need additional help, I am here most of the time and more than willing to try to help as much as possible.
Also, if you don’t play and just watch, feel free to comment on the action or the plot or anything else. Doing so is as highly encouraged as actually playing.

- Poor Snake pic from Somewhere Smashing

Story as of now:

Cloud and Squall return to their locker room from their endless beatdown on Reno to shower and get ready for the competition.
Cloud: Where’s Aerith?
Tina: The champions are all working on new ways to display their trophies.
Tina shows Cloud to the back of the locker room. Aerith has her garden around her trophy still, and Fran has specially grown a tree around hers.
Cloud: That is nice. Where is Rikku?
Tina: Uh...
Rikku: Stop this crazy thing!
Rikku crashes through the lockers riding a machina that is carrying her trophy. The machina is on a rampage. Yuna and Paine run up in Gunner form and start shooting.
Paine: Aim for the control panel.
Yuna: I am, but she keeps hiding behind the robot.
Paine: Sighs.
Rikku plows through another set of lockers, but she gets thrown off the machina as the robot is stopped by a sword through the head.
BM: Nice try, Warblech.
Auron: You should be more careful.
Rikku: Thank you so much for saving me! You are the greatest, Auri-kins!
Auron: It wasn’t me.
Rikku looks. She traces the sword back to Balthier.
Balthier: Come to daddy.
Rikku grits her teeth, yells and punches Balthier. She storms away in a huff. One more bullet flies past her head.
Yuna: Damn it! The sights must be off.

Snake, Pit and Meta Knight dump Sam on the floor of the clan hall.
Snake: Special delivery!
Meta Knight: See you in the ring.
Pit: Make sure he doesn’t puke on the carpet.
Sam belches as his friends flee to the arena. Sheena and Suzu come out of the back. Suzu is dragging an unconscious Bridget.
Sheena: Great. Now there are two dead bodies.
Felix: I’m not dead yet!
Sam: I’m not as dead as you drunk I am.
Mai comes out from tying Lethe and Katt down and sighs.
Mai: Great. Thanks a lot Snake. Okay. One of you grab the drunk one. Another grab the dead one.
Felix: Not dead. Dying.
Sam: And I’m not... whoa. Two Mais. The blue one is hot.
Sheena knocks Sam out and helps drag him away.

Kite is pacing in front of the entry ramp to the arena.
Kite: Where is she... She couldn’t have gone past already... This is the closest ramp to our locker room...
Satoshi starts passing into the arena.
Satoshi: What are you looking for?
Kite: Oh. Uh. My friend. I haven’t seen her in a while and...
Satoshi: Ah. Well, sorry. I hope you find your friend.
Satoshi starts to leave.
Satoshi: Oh. And I saw this real hot girl around. She’s a little old for me but still hot. Peace.
Satoshi turns his hat around as he walks on field.
Kite: Too old for him... Nah. Can’t be Nanoha-chan. But still... Must be worth a look.
Kite starts looking around for the mystery woman.
Nanoha: Kite-kun...
Kite: Distracted. Oh. Hi Nanoha. What’s up?
Nanoha: Not much... What are you looking for?
Kite: Well... uh... You see...
Nanoha: Sternly. Kite-kun...
Kite: Well... I... Turns. I, I, ,I...
Kite’s jaw drops. Nanoha is a lot older and a lot prettier. Yuno, as a ferret, is still standing beside his friend. Seeing Kite’s reaction, Nanoha smile and walks toward the arena.
Nanoha: Kisses Kite on the cheek. Good to see you too, Kite-kun.
Nanoha and Yuno continue to the arena. Yuno stops for a second.
Yuno: Yeah. She’s hotter now.
Yuno points to Kite then Nanoha, draws a paw across his throat, then leaves.
Kite: Oh, I am so not falling for that this time.

The GM is on the field. All one hundred-fourteen combatants are on the field with him.
GM: Now, I can give a long winded speech about but hell, Snake get out here.
Snake joins the GM.
GM: Snake, you waited a long time. You get to say it.
Snake: This is a trick, right?
GM: No trick. You are finally in the show. You get to say it!
Snake: I don’t believe you. Every time I tried, someone else said it or interrupted me or attacked me with a giant robot, Sephiroth.
-----------------------
Sephiroth is watching the opening ceremonies in his lair. Colonel Johnson is swearing at the droids.
Sephiroth: Uncalled for dude!
-----------------------
GM: Seriously. This is it. You can say it now!
Snake: If you insist.
Snake goes to the center of the arena, takes a microphone, and clears his throat. He is about to talk when Pit swoops down and pushes him out of the way.
Pit: It’s showtime!
The crowd cheers as the competition begins. The GM quickly leaves the field so the fighting can begin. Pit waves to all of his adoring fans. Snake is seething under his bandana.
Snake: You stole my line! You little punk! You stole my line! I’ll kill you!
Snake draws his pistol and starts chasing after Pit. Pit starts fleeing his would be attacker.

Rules and how to play

0500/1700 Rule: Regardless of when the last update occurred, you may make actions after 5AM/PM your time zone. There is no need to wait for an update to make an action, but it is recommended. Any actions that break this rule will not count as a legal action and will be promptly (eventually) pointed out. If you miss one of the posting periods, you will not get an extra move. I will allow posts +5 minutes in so you don’t have to rush your action.

Sample Actions

Preferred Attack format:
Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-3 damage[/b]

Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][NPC][/color] for [b]-(X) damage[/b] and [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-(3-X) damage[/b]

Simple Attack format:
Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 Damage[/b]

Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [NPC] for -(X) damage and [Character B] for -(3-X) damage[/b]

Preferred Heal format:
Code:
[color=green][Character][/color] heals for [b]+2 HP[/b]

Simple Heal format:
Code:
[b][Character] heals for +2 HP[/b]

Factions and Characters:
Castlevania: +40 points
Deep Space 9ers: +90 points
Dream Land: +60 points
Hyrule: +110 points
IPOWA: +80 points
Independent: +0 points
Kongo Jungle: +30 points
Lycèe: +60 points
Mushroom Kingdom: +50 points
Mythology: +70 points
Pokémon: +80 points
Sonic: +70 points
Square Enix: +210 points
Versus: +90 points

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Characters
Bracket A
Amaterasu-----------------------50 ¥
Banjo-Kazooie------------------50 ¥
Captain Falcon------------------50 ¥
Cloud Strife---------------------50 ¥
Donkey Kong-------------------50 ¥
Geno-----------------------------50 ¥
Gogo-----------------------------30
King Dedede--------------------50 ¥
Kirby-----------------------------50 ¥
Kratos Aurion-------------------50 ¥
Lucario--------------------------50 ¥
Lucia-----------------------------50 ¥
Luigi-----------------------------50 ¥
Master Chief--------------------50 ¥
Olimar & Pikmin---------------50 ¥
Paper Mario---------------------50 ¥
Princess Zelda------------------50 ¥
Rayman--------------------------50 ¥
Roxas (KH)---------------------50 ¥
Roy (FE)------------------------50 ¥
Samanosuke---------------------50 ¥
Sol Badguy----------------------50 ¥
Sora (KH)-----------------------50 ¥
Tohno Shiki---------------------50 ¥
Viewtiful Joe--------------------50 ¥
Yoshi (Mario)-------------------50 ¥
Yuki Akira----------------------50 ¥
Yuna-----------------------------50 ¥
Zero (X)-------------------------50 ¥
Bracket B
Balthier--------------------------50 ¥
Chun-li (SF)---------------------50 ¥
Diddy Kong---------------------50 ¥
Edge (FF IV)-------------------50 ¥
Fox McCloud-------------------50 ¥
Dr Gordon Freeman------------50 ¥
Hayabusa Ryu-------------------50 ¥
Ice Climber----------------------50 ¥
Ike (FE)-------------------------50 ¥
Jeran and Lisha-----------------50 ¥
Joanna Dark---------------------50 ¥
Kasumi (DoA)------------------50 ¥
Lucas (M3)----------------------50 ¥
Mario----------------------------50 ¥
Marth (FE)----------------------50 ¥
Pichu-----------------------------50 ¥
Pit (KI)--------------------------50 ¥
Princess Peach------------------50 ¥
Purin-----------------------------50 ¥
Soma Cruz----------------------50 ¥
Satoshi (PK)--------------------50 ¥
Shadow the Hedgehog---------50 ¥
Silver the Hedgehog-----------50 ¥
Squall Leonhart-----------------50 ¥
Tom Nook----------------------50 ¥
Yae-------------------------------50 ¥
Yggdra & Milanor--------------50 ¥
Zack & Wiki--------------------50 (Cannot use weapons)
Bracket C
Aerith Gainsborough-----------50 ¥
Alucard--------------------------50 ¥
Arcueid--------------------------50 ¥
Auron----------------------------50 ¥
Black Mage (FF I)--------------50 ¥
Crono (CT)---------------------50 ¥
Dante (DMC)-------------------50 ¥
Earthworm Jim-----------------50 ¥
Eruru-----------------------------50 ¥
Fran------------------------------50 ¥
Ganondorf-----------------------50 ¥
Isaac (GS)-----------------------50 ¥
Jonathan & Charlotte----------50 ¥
Kazama Jin----------------------50 ¥
Kratos (GoW)------------------50 ¥
Link------------------------------50 ¥
Mewtwo-------------------------50 ¥
Mr Game & Watch-------------50 ¥
Ness------------------------------50 ¥
NiGHTS-------------------------50 ¥
Prince of Persia-----------------50 ¥
(Rocket’s) Nyasu---------------50 ¥
Saber (Fs/n)---------------------50 ¥
Sheik-----------------------------50 ¥
Siegfried Schtauffen------------50 ¥
Solid Snake---------------------50 ¥
Tails the Fox--------------------50 ¥
Toon Link-----------------------50 ¥
X (X)----------------------------50 ¥
Bracket D
Beatrix---------------------------50 ¥
Deoxys---------------------------50 ¥
Falco-----------------------------50 ¥
Fei Fong Wong-----------------50 ¥
Knuckles the Echidna----------50 ¥
Kyle Katarn---------------------50 ¥
Liu Kang------------------------50 ¥
Luneth---------------------------50 ¥
King Koopa---------------------50 ¥
Kite------------------------------50 ¥
Meta Knight---------------------50 ¥
Paine-----------------------------50 ¥
Pikachu--------------------------50 ¥
Plusle & Minun-----------------50 ¥
(Queen) Blaze the Cat---------50 ¥
Ramza Beoulve-----------------50 ¥
Rikku----------------------------50 ¥
ROB-----------------------------50 ¥
Ryu (BoF)-----------------------50 ¥
Ryu (SF)-------------------------50 ¥
Simon Belmont-----------------50 ¥
Sonic the Hedgehog------------50 ¥
Takamachi Nanoha-------------50 ¥
Terry Bogard-------------------50 ¥
Tina Branford-------------------50 ¥
Samus Aran---------------------50 ¥
Wario----------------------------50 ¥
Wolf O’Donnell-----------------50 ¥
NPC Stats: (B-C or B*-C = Character-type Bosses (do not die immediately))
None for now

Chief of Arena Security - Commander Takuto Meyers of Angel Troupe.
Your beloved referees - Reno of the Turks and Lieutenant Alexander Munro of Starfleet!

Recnet Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player, Round):
His Pride - Yahtzee - Round 000

Christopher - 175 (A - 1, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 6 (Pokéball, Set Ares)
Roxas - 0 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0 (Beam Saber)
Okamoto - 500 (max) (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0 (Free attack x2)
Typhoon - 0 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Puppy Lover - 32 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Light - 317 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Byakuya - 475 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 1 (Cloaking Device, Free attack x2)
Miyu - 1 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
GM Choice - 490

Past Winners:
SSBM 1 - Samus of DS9ers
SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee - Mewtwo of Team Pokémon
SSBM 3: All-Stars Unite - Roy of Team Hyrule
SSBB 1: Brawl Begins - Rikku of Square Enix
SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl - Aerith of Square Enix
SSBB 3: Melancholy of SSBB - Fran of Square Enix
SSBB 4: 100 - ????

Number of FS-es Left to Use: 112

Pokémon List:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46

Game Notes:
SSBB Dojo - Official Site.
Point Redemption
Djinni System Information
Special Rules: HRB Rules, How to Gogo, and Summon Materia Effects
Zack & Wiki Effect! - At the bottom of the page
Request Info! - At the bottom of the page

Round 1 Announcements:
1: All Brackets are Active!
2: Djinni Guide: Name - None; Location - None; Found by - None
3: Don’t forget second actions!
4: Countdown to Koopa’s Castle: ## Round(s)
5: This is it! The games have begun. Kick a lot of butt since there is a lot to kick. Nothing to hold you back so have at it!
6: Normally, I write a bunch of mini-bios for all of the new characters. Thankfully, I have a site for all of that. Said site also has all of the info on new: Factions, Armies, Bosses, Weapons, and much, much more. Enjoy!
7: Tomorrow’s update may be a little late, but we will still have them. There will be regular updates throughout summer and until the end of this game.
8: I finished school for the year last Friday. Had a nice party too. I hope everyone also had a nice school year and got through it okay. Those that work, I hope your job is treating you well. And to some people that might be reading this, holla at me if you are going to Dodger/Angels on June 28!
9: For the returning players, there is 90% nothing new. (10% being Guests and Grifball, but those aren’t too fancy.) For new players, feel free to post or PM questions and I’ll gladly answer them or point you to the site which may or may not hold all of the answers. (Also, Christopher, Typhoon, and the rest know how to play pretty well and can help too.)
10: Early start today to give plenty of time to start beating people up.

Snake has caught Pit and is beating his head into the ground.
Snake: No one steals my lines! I’ll do to you what I did to Liquid!
Munro and Hazard Team have to pull Snake off of Pit..

This Round's Weapons:
1 Yo-Yo: -2 damage to two characters. Targets cannot attack or heal for the rest of the round.

This Round's Dresspheres (Square Enix only!):
1 Mascot - Party Time: -5 damage to one character. Sphere user is automatically immune to regular attacks

This Round's Specials:
1) Snake: Hand Grenade: -4 damage to one character
2) Pit: Angel Ring: -2 damage to three characters and -1 damage to Pit
3) P Mario: Spin Dash: -1 damage to up to five characters distributed any way.
4) Luneth: Job Change: Choose one: Blue Mage - Blue Magic: -1 damage to one character that is using a special. Luneth can use that special on a different character or gains the automatic effect. Cannot target FS users; Bard - Magical Masque: After use, Luneth cannot be attacked this round. Luneth can still make other actions; White Mage - Curaga: +5 HP. After use, no other actions this round.
FS: None

This Round's Faction Ability:
None

This Round's Stage:
None

This Round's Mini-game:
None

This Round's NPCs:
None

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter but it is highly recommended), please post what time zone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:40 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

How do i know how much damage or how much I heal? I only ask so that I can set up my actions correctly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Penguin wrote:
How do i know how much damage or how much I heal? I only ask so that I can set up my actions correctly.

Regular attacks all deal -3 damage.
Regular heals all heal +2 HP
Specials and weapons damage or heal for the amounts listed in their descriptions. Just modify the codes given in the update.

For examples of every type of action: http://web.mac.com/skynetmain/SSBB_Site ... tions.html

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Paper Mario spins into Auron a lot for -5 damage.

And so the Anti-Auron Campaign begins!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Byakuya San wrote:

And this is different from usual how?

Auron uses the mascot dressphere, hits Mewtwo for -5 damage

Get Ground: Snake has caught Pit and is beating his head into the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Christopher wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:

And this is different from usual how?

I don't know.

Was that directed at me or Sky?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Luneth Blue Magics Pit and Angel Rings Diddy, Peach, and Luigi for -2 damage each. He then trips over his hula hoop for -1 damage.

Get: Squall, Plot

Quote:
Cloud and Squall return to their locker room from their endless beatdown on Reno to shower and get ready for the competition.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next