Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother 4
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Welcome to Big Brother 4," greeted Ammer as he walked from the stage onto the wooden circular platform, "We've almost reached the end point of Big Brother 4 and the game is getting more intense by the week," Ammer looked into the camera on his side, "After Laryxlerhad been evicted, the next HOH title was given to May as Regan and Susannahmio were ineligible to participate based on the dares they had agreed to in the previous POV Competition. May subsequently nominated both WIS and Regan for eviction," Ammer walked to the side of the stage, "After a grueling POV Competition, WIS walked away as the winner and took himself off the block resulting in Susannahmio being nominated as a replacement nominee; who will be evicted tonight? Regan or Susannahmio? And who will be the new HOH? Find out tonight on Big Brother 4,"

---

"Welcome back to Big Brother," stated Ammer, "It's time to check in with the Houseguest's,"

Ammer pressed the button on the stick-like control he was holding which revealed a screen with the Houseguest's on it, all huddled on the couches.

"Hello Houseguest's!"

"Hi Ammer!" they yelled back in unison.

"WIS, how does it feel knowing whoever is leaving the house tonight will leave because of your personal vote?" asked Ammer.

"Well, I honestly feel a bit bad, because it's always nicer when other people share the blame with you," he replied.

"I see, moving on, Regan, how would you classify your current gameplay? Are you more present or future oriented in your actions?" questioned Ammer.

"I've definitely played in the moment. I'm horrible at planning for the future, as you can see," she answered.

"I see, I'll be back to announce the results later," Ammer said as he pulled his hand from his microphone to bar the Houseguest's from hearing, "Who will be evicted? Susannahmio or Regan? Find out next,"

---

"Hello Houseguest's, it's time to reveal the results," said Ammer as he began to open a creamed coloured envelope, "When I reveal who has been evicted, the person must gather their things, say goodbye to their fellow Houseguest's and leave the Big Brother house," Ammer paused, "With a vote of 1 to 0, Regan you are evicted from the Big Brother house,"

Regan nodded and rose from the love seat she was sitting on. She hugged her fellow Housemates, gathered her things and walked out the front door.

---

"Come on in Regan!" said Ammer as Reganwalked into the studio and sat on the flat, blue couch with Ammer, "Regan, you're the ninth Houseguest evicted from the Big Brother house, and the fifth member of the Jury, how does it feel?"

"Not bad. I've made it farther than eight other people. Hah!" she replied.

"You were seen as a major threat in the game, was that a legitimate claim?" questioned Ammer.

"Yes, in the sense that I've been winning a load of competitions. That's kind of cool," she answered.

"Were you surprised to be voted out by WIS?" asked Ammer.

"No," she said bluntly.

"Would you change anything in the way you've played this game? Is there anything you regret doing, not doing?" wondered Ammer.

"I kind of regret not taking the alliance I sort of had with May anywhere. But then, alliances are made to be broken in the end, so who knows. Maybe I've played the right way for me," she responded.

"Who do you think has the best chance at winning this game?" added Ammer.

"I'm not sure. In terms of just winning the last HOH, WIS. However, when it comes down to the final two, I already know who I am voting for. We shall see who wins," he said smiling.

"You are the fifth member of the Jury and your vote will count towards crowning the winner of Big Brother 4. What will someone have to do in order to gain your vote?" asked Ammer.

"Nothing. I already know who I will vote for, should he/she make it to the final two," she paused, "Although, should this person not make it, then I have some thinking to do. I think that, in these final two weeks in the house, the remaining players will really have to wow me," she explained.

"Well, thank you so much Regan and we'll see you back here on finale night where the winner of Big Brother 4 will be crowned," said Ammer as he turned to face the camera, "Up next, Regan's HOH interviews and the first part of the 3 part HOH Competition,"

---

Regan's HOH Interviews

The following is Regan's HOH interview during Week 1,

Quote:
You became the first Co-HOH of Big Brother 4, how did it feel?

Ugh, I really didn't want to be HOH the first time around. No one is pleased with you after that. Needless to say, I was not impressed.

What was your thought on the Co-HOH twist, were you happy or annoyed to share the power with someone else?

I was nervous at first because I was afraid of Hansy being inactive, and then having us be put on the block. Hansy came through, so that was good. I was also happy because I knew that if someone was going to be angry at the nominations, I wouldn't be the only one in trouble!

How has the communication level between you and Hansy working out? Are you two getting along or is there a barrier or some sort?

I feel that Hansy and I communicated well. We talked the nominations and replacement nomination over.

If you're getting along, would you call yourself and Hansy an alliance?

No, but not because I don't want to, but because I didn't really get that kind of vibe from Hansy.

Was there any unsaid reasons you nominated Crazy, Penguin or Rissa or were they as you said in your speeches?

No, not really. I had originally wanted to put Ella up because of her cranky post about being safe, but we went with someone else instead. It just came down to who was the most inactive, and they won.

Why did you decide to put Crazy up as a replacement?

Because he wasn't online much. Now that I think about it, that was pretty low, but whatever. I really didn't want this game to become boring from lack of player interaction, so someone inactive had to go.

The following is Regan's HOH interview during Week 4,

Quote:
You've won HOH for the second time in only 4 weeks, how does it feel?

It's kind of nice, I guess, knowing that I am safe for another week. I also like the feeling of winning. Muahaha!

Do you think you've placed a target on your back because you've won twice already?

Yes. Definitely. That is the unfortunate consequence of winning.

Were your nominations based on inactivity or something more?

No, pretty much just inactivity on both Susannahmio and Penguin's part. With Laryxler, it was because of his being a strong competitor. I had to nip that in the butt.

Do you think there are alliances within the house, if so, are you apart of any?

Alliances? Of course! As for me, I guess I'm kind of in one, but not really. Hah. Could I be any more vague?

Who did you originally want to be evicted this week?

Laryxler! I don't need someone who can beat me at competitions.

The following is Regan's HOH interview during Week 6,

Quote:
You've won HOH for the second time this game, how does it feel?

Both dreadful and satisfying. I like winning, but I know I'm just wandering around with a target on my back.

You clearly targeted WIS and John, who are one of the strongest competitors in the game, are you prepared for any backlash that may occur because of it?

Just to be clear, I didn't target John because I believe he is a strong competitor - I nominated him because I don't feel that I will have the vote to beat him, should the both of us make it to the final two. Anyways, back to your question. I am fully prepared for the backlash. As silly as this sounds, I'm not in the game for the NP. I'm in this game because I love it, so not winning isn't the end of the world for me. Thankfully, no one will know this until after I'm out of the game. Hah!

Originally, did you want WIS evicted over John, or was John always your target?

WIS. Most definitely. Aside from when Hansy partnered with me, she is the only other person to win HOH. Naturally, she is a threat. Of course, she has to go and win that silly POV. Curses!

You nominated Hansy because he was quiet, would you prefer someone quiet to leave over an obvious threat?

No. Obvious threat first. It's not a big deal if someone is quiet and not winning the competitions.

You've played in Big Brother before (Big Brother 3 if I remember correctly), and made it to the Final Three, do you think your past experience has prepped you better for Big Brother 4?

Erm, no. Not really. Well maybe. I don't know! I was playing with a partner last game, so the house dynamic was completely different. I was focused on getting myself and my partner to the end, which I did, by the way, but I had to lose that silly HOH!!! Anyways, now I had to fend for myself. I remember that when I started this season, I was not going to try to win much of anything. Last year Matterbug was a bit of a target after winning so many competitions, so I didn't want the same to happen to me.

Clearly, I suck at throwing competitions.

Are you worried about Houseguest's who may enter the Jury House? Do you feel as if you have a good chance to win if the current Houseguest's (and Crazy) will vote for a winner?

Honestly, I think it all depends on who I might make it to the final two with. If it's someone who has been rather quiet throughout the game, I believe that I have a fair chance of winning. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this.

As a reminder, parts of the interview will be removed if it infringes on the game of any of the remaining Houseguest's.

---

Round 1 of the Final HOH Competition

Welcome to the final HOH Competition! The last HOH will be the most powerful HOH yet as they will determine who will be sitting next to them in the Final Two!

This HOH Competition is not like the others, however, as the winner will be crowned after three rounds. The first round will pit the remaining three Houseguest's against one another. The winner from the first round will advance to the third round of the HOH Competition. The second round will consist of the Houseguest's who lost the first round; the Houseguest who wins the second round will advance to the third round to take on the winner of the first round. The third round will than determine who'll be the final HOH!

As a reminder, EVERYONE may participate in this HOH Competition.

Round 1 - "A Wave of History"

Throughout the game, a bulk of the competitions have been centered around past events as they took their course in the Big Brother house. The first round will test you on EVERY event that has happened in the Big Brother house. You must give me a week by week summary of who was HOH, who won the POV, and the like. In addition, you must ALSO state the name of EACH competition that has been played in the game thus far. The Houseguest who demonstrates the best memory will win the first round and advance to the third round of the HOH Competition!

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's listed "Grey's Anatomy" as one of their favourite TV shows?

How many Houseguest's listed "popcorn" as one of their favourite snacks?

Send all your answers to me via PM.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

General Announcement - Congratulations Final Three and Revised Schedule

Congratulations to May, Susannahmio and WIS for making it to the Final Three! You should all be very proud of yourselves :)

In addition, I'd like to add that the schedule has been revised,

Friday, August 22nd - Round One winner of the HOH Competition is announced.
Saturday, August 23rd - Round Two of the HOH Competition takes place.
Sunday, August 24th - Round Two winner of the HOH Competition is announced.
Monday, August 25th - Round Three of the HOH Competition takes place.
Tuesday, August 26th - The final HOH winner is announced.
Wednesday, August 27th - A day of the rest for the Final Three!
Thursday, August 28th - The final HOH votes to evict a Houseguest thus announcing the Final Two.

Once again, congratulations :) !

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

General Announcement - New Schedule and New Final Three

Due to personal reasons, Susannahmio has dropped out of Big Brother. I'm sure we would all like to wish her all the best in her personal life :)

In light of this situation, Regan will be given the Final Three spot despite being recently evicted. Since the competition has not started, I felt this would be a fair way to rectify the situation.

As you can tell, the schedule will be changed to the following,

Friday, August 22nd - Round One of the HOH Competition continues.
Saturday, August 23rd - Round One of the HOH Competition continues.
Sunday, August 24th - Round One winner is announced and Round Two of the HOH Competition takes place.
Monday, August 25th - Round Two winner is announced.
Tuesday, August 26th - Round Three of the HOH Competition takes place.
Wednesday, August 27th - Round Three winner is announced.
Thursday, August 28th - The final HOH votes to evict a Houseguest thus announcing the Final Two.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Really sorry guys. I just can't concentrate on this right now. Good luck!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Aw, we're sad to see you go Susannahmio :(

Congratulations on your return Regan :D

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats on coming back. :P

darnit. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:07 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

lol thanks. Who are we kidding though - you're still going to beat me. I can feel the 2 vs 1 pressure already.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations May, you have won Round 1 of the Final HOH Competition! You will now advance to Round 3 for a chance to win the Final HOH title!

---

Round 1 - "A Wave of History" Results

In this competition, the Houseguest's were tested on their knowledge of past events and competitions that occurred in the Big Brother game! The Houseguest who recalled the most correctly would win Round 1!

The Results

Quote:
WEEK 1

HOH: Regan & Hansy
Nominee's: Penguin & Rissa
POV: WIS
Used?: Yes
New Nominee's: Penguin & Crazy
Evicted: Crazy 6-2

WEEK 2

HOH: WIS
Nominee's: Lee & 3lla
3lla drops out.
New Nominee's: Lee & John
POV: Regan
Used?: No
New Nominee's: N/A
Evicted: Lee 7-0

Crazy enters.

WEEK 3

HOH: John
Nominee's: May & Rissa
POV: John
New Nominee's: WIS & Rissa
Evicted: Rissa 4-3

WEEK 4

HOH: Regan
Nominee's: Susannahmio & Laryxler
POV: Laryxler
New Nominee's: Susannahmio & Penguin
Evicted: Penguin 7-0

WEEK 5

Nominee's: Laryxler & John
POV: John
New Nominee's: Laryxler & Crazy
Evicted: Crazy 3-2

WEEK 6

HOH: Regan
Nominee's: WIS & John
New Nominee's: Hansy & John
Evicted: John 4-0

WEEK 7

HOH: Laryxler
Nominee's: WIS & Regan
Used?: No - because WIS used the Secret Power Y
New Nominee's: Hansy & Susannahmio
Evicted: Hansy 2-1

WEEK 8

Nominee's: Regan & Laryxler
New Nominee's: Susannahmio & Laryxler
Evicted: Laryxler 2-0

WEEK 9

HOH: May
Nominee's: Regan & WIS
New Nominee's Regan & Susannahmio
Evicted: Regan 1-0

The titles for each of the competitions are as follows,

Quote:
HOH Competition #1: It's My Favourite!
POV Competition #1: Partnered
HOH Competition #2: Do you know Big Brother?
POV Competition #2: A Day at the Races
HOH Competition #3: Break-A-Gnome
POV Competition #3: Balls of Glory
HOH Competition #4: Majority Rules
POV Competition #4: A Title Wave
Secret Power X Competition: X Marks The Spot
HOH Competition #5: Riddle Me This!
POV Competition #5: Penalty Point
Secret Power Y Competition: Guess Who
HOH Competition #6: Piece of History
POV Competition #6: Spotting Clues
Secret Power Z Competition: A little tongue tied...
HOH Competition #7: But First...
POV Competition #7: Just Sing It
HOH Competition #8: A Peculiar Reaction
POV Competition #8: A Veto Worth Playing For
HOH Competition #9: The Image
POV Competition #9: The Image
HOH Competition Round 1: A Wave of History

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's listed "Grey's Anatomy" as one of their favourite TV shows?

Saved for Round 2.

Saved for Round 2.

Individual Houseguest Results

WIS: 9/9 for each week; 8/22 for each competition title.
May: 9/9 for each week; 13/22 for each competition title.
Regan: 9/9 for each week; 13/22 for each competition title.

It was between May and Regan and unfortunately for Regan, she did not answer the tie breakers thus defaulting the win to May.

May will advance to the third round where she will take on the winner of Round 2.

Stay tuned for Round 2 of the Final HOH Competition.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 2 of the Final HOH Competition

Welcome to the second round of the Final HOH Competition! Both WIS and Regan will compete in the second round whereas May will advance to the third round because she had won the first round. May will compete against the winner of the second round.

Round 2 - "Big Brother and its Houseguest's"

In this competition, you will be given multiple choice questions regarding each of the evicted Houseguest's. The Houseguest who answers the most questions correctly will win the second round and advance to the third round to compete against May for the title of the final HOH.

Here are your questions,

In his application, Lee said he'd bring the following to the Big Brother game,
A) I'd bring chips! Not to mention more manipulativeness to the entire game in general.
B) I'd have the ability to manipulate others to do my dirty work, and I wouldn't take the blame for anything.
C) I'd bring a friendly attitude and some cookies to win over the Houseguest's!
D) Uh, I don't know -shrugs shoulders-

In his application, Laryxler said he wanted to play Big Brother because,
A) I like the puzzle and thinking aspect of the game with the POV and HOH games.
B) I like the social aspect of the game, with stuff such as making alliances and getting rid of enemies.
C) The game itself is an interesting psychological experience.
D) All of the above.

In her application, Susannahmio said one of the following about the ends justifying the means,
A) Absolutely. In order to be sitting in the winners seat at the end of the game you must have beaten and outplayed the other players. You have done what each other person failed to do.
B) Yes and no. Within the game, I believe the end does justify the means as you must manipulate others or face being manipulated. However, in the context of real life, the end does not justify the means.
C) No. If the end can only be obtained through lying and deceit, than the end in and of itself is not worth obtaining.
D) None of the above.

In her application, 3lla listed the following EXCEPT ONE as her favourite movies,
A) Star Wars
B) Billy Elliot
C) Finding Nemo
D) Atonement

In his application, Crazy wanted to play Big Brother because,
A) It's similar to Hit and Heal strategy wise, so why shouldn't I play in a game rather than host one?
B) It just seemed like fun.
C) I love games.
D) A & C

In her application, what factor did Rissa list in regards to what she could bring to the Big Brother game?
A) Fruitcake.
B) Deceptiveness.
C) Great humor.
D) Empathy.

In his application, Penguin said one of the following regarding the ends justify the means,
A) Yeah.
B) Nope.
C) Sometimes.
D) Left the question blank.

In his application, John stated he may miss a few days of Big Brother in September because,
A) He was starting school again.
B) He was moving.
C) He was going on vacation and would be back the day before school started.
D) He wasn't going to miss any days in September.

In his application, Hansy said he wanted to play Big Brother because,
A) He wanted a change of scenery from Werewolf.
B) He was asked to by another Houseguest.
C) He saw the previous versions of Big Brother on PPT and wanted to give it a try.
D) All of the above.

In case of a tie,

Good luck!

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

lol whoops. I fail ;D . I'm kind of surprised that none of us were keeping that great of tabs on the competitions.

Congrats May!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations WIS, you have won Round 2 of the Final HOH Competition and will advance to Round 3 to take on May for the final HOH title!

---

Round 2 - "Big Brother and its Houseguest's" Results

In this competition, the Houseguest's were tested on how well they knew their fellow evicted Housemates. The Houseguest who answered the questions most correctly would win Round 2 and advance to Round 3 to take on May for a chance to win the final HOH title!

The Results

In his application, Lee said he'd bring the following to the Big Brother game,
A) I'd bring chips! Not to mention more manipulativeness to the entire game in general.
B) I'd have the ability to manipulate others to do my dirty work, and I wouldn't take the blame for anything.
C) I'd bring a friendly attitude and some cookies to win over the Houseguest's!
D) Uh, I don't know -shrugs shoulders-

In his application, Laryxler said he wanted to play Big Brother because,
A) I like the puzzle and thinking aspect of the game with the POV and HOH games.
B) I like the social aspect of the game, with stuff such as making alliances and getting rid of enemies.
C) The game itself is an interesting psychological experience.
D) All of the above.

In her application, Susannahmio said one of the following about the ends justifying the means,
A) Absolutely. In order to be sitting in the winners seat at the end of the game you must have beaten and outplayed the other players. You have done what each other person failed to do.
B) Yes and no. Within the game, I believe the end does justify the means as you must manipulate others or face being manipulated. However, in the context of real life, the end does not justify the means.
C) No. If the end can only be obtained through lying and deceit, than the end in and of itself is not worth obtaining.
D) None of the above.

In her application, 3lla listed the following EXCEPT ONE as her favourite movies,
A) Star Wars
B) Billy Elliot
C) Finding Nemo
D) Atonement

In his application, Crazy wanted to play Big Brother because,
A) It's similar to Hit and Heal strategy wise, so why shouldn't I play in a game rather than host one?
B) It just seemed like fun.
C) I love games.
D) A & C

In her application, what factor did Rissa list in regards to what she could bring to the Big Brother game?
A) Fruitcake.
B) Deceptiveness.
C) Great humor.
D) Empathy.

In his application, Penguin said one of the following regarding the ends justify the means,
A) Yeah.
B) Nope.
C) Sometimes.
D) Left the question blank.

In his application, John stated he may miss a few days of Big Brother in September because,
A) He was starting school again.
B) He was moving.
C) He was going on vacation and would be back the day before school started.
D) He wasn't going to miss any days in September.

In his application, Hansy said he wanted to play Big Brother because,
A) He wanted a change of scenery from Werewolf.
B) He was asked to by another Houseguest.
C) He saw the previous versions of Big Brother on PPT and wanted to give it a try.
D) All of the above.

In case of a tie,

Saved for Round 3.

Saved for Round 3.

WIS: 2/9
Regan: 1/9

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

General Announcement - Round 3 of the Final HOH Competition

Congratulations to both May and WIS for making it to Round 3 of the Final HOH Competition! Both of you will be competing tomorrow for a chance to become the final HOH thus deciding who sits in the Final Two next to you.

Regan unfortunately will not be able to compete in Round 3.

Good luck Houseguest's!

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wow, imagine that :roll:

Good luck to the both of you except WIS. 0:)
I kid :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 3 of the Final HOH Competition

Welcome to the final round of the Final HOH Competition! The winners of Round 1, May, and Round 2, WIS will compete at a chance to snag the title of the Final HOH! The Final HOH is the most powerful position in the house and he or she will have the power to determine who will be in the Final 2 next to them.

Round 3 - "The Jury Returns"

In this competition, you will be tested on how well you know your old Housemates. The second round tested you on basic knowledge about all of the evicted Houseguest's. However, this round will test you on the Jury member and their feelings about certain events that have taken place in the game. The Houseguest who answers the most questions correctly will become the Final HOH!

Here are your questions,

John was asked, "If you could pick one moment where you felt you lost the game, what would it be?"

Did John say, "It was when I didn't submit my POV entry by accident as I felt there was no chance I was going to be able to stay in the house for another week," or "It was when I didn't campaign enough to stay in the game because I was certain I was going to stay,"?

Crazy was asked, "If you had tried to campaign to save yourself during the week you were evicted, what campaign strategy would you have used?"

Did Crazy say, "I would've promised people everything, which probably would've gotten me evicted the next week," or "I probably would have just posted some more kitty-pictures,"?

Hansy was asked, "What was the best strategic move you made in the game?"

Did Hansy say, "It was when I sat back and let the game play out, it worked up until I was evicted anyways," or "I wasn't playing strategically, so I think none,"?

Laryxler was asked, "What is your biggest regret in the Big Brother game?"

Did Laryxler say, "My biggest regret in Big Brother was not trying at a couple of crucial competitions, which ended up screwing up my game," or "My biggest regret in Big Brother was throwing a couple of crucial competitions, which ended up screwing up my game,"

In case of a tie,

Good luck!

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations May, you are the final HOH! You have made it to the Final Two to face a fellow Housemate of your choosing for a chance to win 300,000nps!

---

Round 3 - "The Jury Returns" Results

In this competition, the Houseguest's were tested on how well they knew the Jury Members who consequently will come together to give one of them the grand prize. The Houseguest who answered the most questions correctly would win the final HOH thus earning themselves a spot in the Final Two!

The Results

John was asked, "If you could pick one moment where you felt you lost the game, what would it be?"

"It was when I didn't submit my POV entry by accident as I felt there was no chance I was going to be able to stay in the house for another week,"

Crazy was asked, "If you had tried to campaign to save yourself during the week you were evicted, what campaign strategy would you have used?"

"I probably would have just posted some more kitty-pictures,"

Hansy was asked, "What was the best strategic move you made in the game?"

"I wasn't playing strategically, so I think none,"

Laryxler was asked, "What is your biggest regret in the Big Brother game?"

"My biggest regret in Big Brother was not trying at a couple of crucial competitions, which ended up screwing up my game,"

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's listed "popcorn" as one of their favourite snacks?[/b]

May: 3/4; answered tie breakers correctly.
WIS: 3/4; answered tie breakers incorrectly.

---

Sorry for the late post, I got braces yesterday and I feel like death.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next