For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: WW33 Sign-ups!

Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm

Just a reminder! The game will start tomorrow at approximately 11:00 AM EDT (8:00 AM NDT). Be looking for your role sheets around that time ~:>

Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Argh of course I wake up today remembering today we start and you're going to pass our role sheet at the same time I go to work XD

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:07 pm

Hey um, guys? I promise that I'll do my best not to prove my innocence to y'all, and then get converted, for the third time.

'Cause it's getting really tiresome trying to keep up with the lies XD

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:20 pm

The solution is to just kill you off night 1 before you can get converted Alex :P

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:05 pm

Screw you.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Vote: Alex :P
Sorry, I couldn't resist. <3

I'm going to be out of town most of the day today. I should be able to post before the first execution, but I wanted to let you know just in case. I'm definitely excited about playing and will be active.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:22 pm

Woo! Excited, excited!
Some of you already know, but my sis is getting married this Saturday, so for the first couple days, I'll barely be able to post much until afterward. Same thing goes for averly, as she's involved as well. I'll do the best I can to communicate during that time, but if I don't reply immediately, that's why. :)

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Seems like everyone I know is getting married, hehe. My boyfriend's bro got married a few weeks ago. Pass along congrats from me :hug:

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Game is now open - Roles are being sent!
Topic locked