Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
 Post subject: Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Pink wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Two is more of a threat than one!

*agrees*

*Agrees*

I need a new sig. >_>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
That is why I am making sure at least one of two Roxases will be defeated by the end of the day, even if it is not in this game.

Besides, I get why everyone is ganging up a perceived group of two. It is because you are lonely. I mean, one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do. Two can be just as bad as one, but the loneliest number is the number one. (Although, if you keeping both in the bowl and remembering to wash your hands afterwards, is more important that if it is number one or number two.)

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Meep.

Emotional blackmail makes me cry. ;;

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject: Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 11
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote Tally

Skynetmain - 3, Rox, Pink, kcharles
Rox - 2, Ressficent, Skynetmain

Locations:

Ballroom: Pink, Skynetmain
Great Hall: Ressficent, Rox
Library: kcharles
Gallery:

Execution

With so few people left, Rox, Pink and kcharles did not form an adequate mob to take care of Skynetmain. Skynetmain, being rather speedy, managed to run around the house evading the trio, wielding pitchforks and pitchspoons. Eventually, WIS decided to step in, quite literally, and trip Skynetmain. Skynetmain tumbled down a flight of stairs. Disgusting crunches were heard as he bounced down the steps and eventually lay in a mangled heap at the bottom of the steps. Ironic! He suddenly turned into another staircase at the bottom of the first one! WIS wasn't sure exactly how that worked but it must have looked something like a MC Escher painting.

Skynetmain was executed. His role was:
Quote:
Immaculate Inspector

Alignment: Innocent
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You are an inspector of the highest calibre. You can tell if a person is… a hazardous object or not.

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Inspect: Every night, you may inspect to see if an seemingly alive person is, in fact, a hazardous material. You will receive your results at the beginning of the next day. This is your nightly “dream. This ability counts as an action done by you.

Double Inspect: Once during the game, you may choose to inspect two people. Same procedure as your previous ability, but please label clearly in your PM that you wish to use this. The first two people on your list will be “dreamt” of. This ability counts as an action done by you.

Resistance: 60%

Later converted to:

Quote:
Slippery Stairs

Alignment: Evil
Team: Hazards
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams
Teammates: ---

You are a team of hazardous materials in the half-castle. You yourself are a set of slippery stairs.

---

You cannot be converted.

Night Begins

Post subject: Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 11
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Locations:

Ballroom: Pink
Great Hall: Ressficent, Rox
Library: kcharles
Gallery:

--

Night 12

In the Great Hall:
A shadowy figure came into the great hall in search of Rox. However, since Rox was nowhere to be found, the undead figure decided to opt for Ressficent instead, the next best thing. Rox later returned from the bathroom to find a dead, brainless Ressficent on the floor.

Ressificent was dead. Their role hasn't been changed.

Quote:
Slippery Stairs

Team: Hazards
Teammates: Laryxler (Fumbled Furniture)
Pixa (Collapsing Columns)
Ammer (Carefully Balanced Chandeliers)

You are a team of hazardous materials in the half-castle. You yourself are a set of slippery stairs.

Please pick a spokesperson between the four people in your group, the first person to PM me a list will be the spokesperson. The spokesperson must submit lists for all team abilities, (but not individual ones or secret powers). Once a spokesperson is elected, you may not change the spokesperson unless the current spokesperson has died. Then, the next person to send a list will automatically be deemed the spokesperson.

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Slippery Stairs: Every night, you may cause a player to slip down your stairs, injuring themselves lethally. This is your nightly kill. This ability is counted as an action done by the spokesperson.

Day Kill: Twice during the game, you may initiate a daykill. However, you may only target players in a room that at least one of your team members are in. You cannot target a player who is not currently sharing a room with any of your teammates. The kill will occur in the fashion of the team member who is in the room as the target. If there are more than one team member in the room as the target, a random team member’s attack fashion will occur unless specified. This ability does not count as an action.

The following abilities all occur at night, and may be used in conjunction with the night kill. However, the spokesperson may only use one of these abilities at a time. Note that these abilities will occur at the end of the night.

Inanimate Activity: Once during the game, you may prevent your team from being targeted by anybody during the night. Everyone who targets a member of your team will simply move to the next person on the list. This ability does not count as an action.

Resurrection: Once during the game, instead of using your nightly kill, you may resurrect one of your teammates. They will be resurrected with no resistance, but one day and night cycle of protection. This ability is counted as an action done by the spokesperson.

Conversion: Once during the game, at night, instead of using your night kill or the “resurrection” ability, you may choose to convert a player. You must be in the same room as the player you want to convert. They will be able to retain their old role, but with an updated resistance and the ability to use night kills. They will not be able to use other team abilities, and will not receive a new personal ability. This ability is counted as an action done by the spokesperson.

The following ability is your own individual ability. You will be able to use this ability regardless if you are the spokesperson or not. If you are the spokesperson, you will be able to use it in conjunction with your other abilities, this will not take the place of one of them. This will also take place at the end of the night.

Deconstruction: Once during the game, you may lower a player’s resistance by 50%.

You cannot be converted.

The Hazards Team has been defeated!

Day 13 Begins

3 alive, 2 for majority.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*Breaks silence*

So, uh. Now we pick who wins, right?

Holding vote, for now.

Oh execution stop, how I heart thee...

I need a new sig. >_>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*looks around*

I WILL WIN.

*creeps away*

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Vote: Pink

Zombies are scary. :X

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject: Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 13
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Execution

Nobody was executed! :O

Post subject: Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 13
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Night 13

Pink, kcharles and Rox all sat in the same room, keeping a vigilant eye on each other, waiting for somebody to make the first move. Nobody said a thing until Rox finally cleared his throat and spoke.

"Do you guys want something to drink?"

"Well I am rather thirsty..." kcharles replied.

"No! He's trying to poison us!" Pink interrupted.

"Well, I'm going to go get some ice tea." Rox said as he left. He came back shortly with a pitcher of ice tea, and three glasses filled with ice. He proceeded to pour some ice tea in his, and kcharle's glasses.

"Thanks!" kcharles replied. She took her glass and took a big hearty gulp. Subsequently, Rox took a sip of his ice tea as well. Pink eyed (haha, Pinkeye) Rox suspiciously.

"Well, I guess I'll have some too." She finally piped up. Rox smiled as he poured her a glass of ice cold iced tea. Pink paused for a moment. "Actually, I want your glass." She said.

"Fine with me." Rox switched his glass of ice tea with Pink's. Pink took a nervous sip and suddenly she knew she was doomed. It tasted like poison! Pink gasped for air shortly afterward, and collapsed on the floor.

"Was the poison in the ice?" kcharles asked, surprised.

"No, I kept the poison in my mouth." Rox winked.

"Well, I guess you win now."

"Yay."

Pink died, her role was Sly Sleuth, then she was resurrected into:
Quote:
Zesty Zombie

Team: Zombies
Teammates: Bruces galore (Zealous Zombie)

For zombies, you are quite a chipper bunch, which may explain why you’re able to fit in normally with other people. Being the undead, you have quite a special slew of abilities.

Please pick a spokesperson between the four people in your group, the first person to PM me a list will be the spokesperson. The spokesperson must submit lists for all team abilities, (but not individual ones or secret powers). Once a spokesperson is elected, you may not change the spokesperson unless the current spokesperson has died. Then, the next person to send a list will automatically be deemed the spokesperson.

Braaaiiinnnns: Every night, you may eat another player’s brains. This is your nightly kill. This ability is counted as an action done by the spokesperson.

Zombie Attack!: Once during the game, you may initiate a zombie attack. This will occur during the day, and the action will be done as soon as I receive the PM. Before initiating the zombie attack though, the spokesperson and at least one additional zombie must be in the same room. The zombie attack will attempt to randomly kill somebody in said room. With each additional zombie in the room, the kill amount will go up by one. (For example, 2 zombies in the room will kill 1 person, while 3 zombies in the room will kill 2 people). You cannot choose who you are killing, it is completely random. You will not kill members of your own team. This ability does not count as an action.

The following abilities will occur at the end of night.

Resurrection: At night, instead of using the “braaaiiinnnns” ability, you may instead choose to resurrect one of your dead teammates. You may not use this ability two nights in a row. Only the spokesperson may use this ability, and once the spokesperson dies, even if they are resurrected, they will not get this ability back. The resurrected zombie will not have any form of protection, or resistance what so ever. This ability is counted as an action done by the spokesperson.

Resistance: 50%
You cannot be converted.

Rox's Role:
Quote:
Plain Poisoner

Team: Plain Poisoner
Teammates: One Man Team

You are the plain poisoner. You plainly poison people in a boring fashion.

Poison: Every night, you may plant poison on somebody. This is your nightly “kill”. At the end of the night, everybody who targeted this person will be killed, but the person will be spared. If nobody targets the person you planted poison on, he or she will die. You may plant poison on yourself, but you will not die if nobody targets you. You will simply lose role abilities for the next day and night cycle. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Venom: Once during the game, you may attempt to poison somebody during the day. The person you targeted will be killed, there is no transferrable poison like your night kill ability. This ability does not count as an action.

Gas Leak: Once during the game, you may cause a gas leak and stop the execution. This ability does not count as an action.

Hide: Twice during the game, you may hide and avoid being targeted during the night. Everybody who targets you will simply move one name down on their list.

Immunity: Your resistance will not decrease, and you cannot die until Day 3. This ability does not count as an action.

Heir: You must submit a list of people to pass your role on before you die. The first person on the list who can be converted will inherit your role. This ability does not count as an action.

The following abilities all occur at night, and may be used in conjunction with the night kill. Note that these abilities will occur at the end of the night.

Anti-Poison: Once during the game, you may increase your resistance by 50%.

Resistance: 80%
You cannot be converted.

kcharle's role:
Quote:
Journeying Journalist

Alignment: Innocent
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You are a journeying journalist, hoping to make it big.

Announcement: Every night, you may leave an anonymous announcement in the night scene. If you wish to do so, PM me with the announcement you’d like to have posted. This ability does not count as an action.

Message: Three times during the game, you may send an anonymous PM to a player of your choice. PM me with the player’s name and the message you wish to relay to them. They will receive this message as soon as I receive your PM. This ability counts as an action done by you.

Guesswork: Every night, you may guess the names of the people that will appear in the night scene. (This means the people actually affected by an event, not just a random filler name. Events that target a large group of people, will also not count). You may guess as many names as you like. For each name you guess correctly, you will have 10% of resistance added at the end of the night. For each name that you get wrong however, 10% will be taken away from your resistance. (Don’t worry, your resistance will not go below zero). This ability does not count as an action.

Resistance: 20%

Game Over

First Place: Rox, Twizzler0171 - Plain Poisoner
Second Place: Innocents
Third Place: Anvil, Bruces galore, DM was on fire!, Regan, Pink - Zombies
Fourth Place: Alex, Ammer, Laryxler, Pixa, Ressficent, Skynetmain - Hazards
Fifth Place: graphitesmoothie - Pmalevolent Poltergeist and
Byakuya San, Missy! - Neutrals

Game Over! Please continue all discussion in the groupies thread.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39