Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW35: Kakariko Village Graveyard (Groupies)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*takes bow, and aims*

[dice]hszrwrzcbg[/dice]

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:34 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

[dice]hmxgshhnhr[/dice]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Siniri grabs the bow from DM:
[dice]rnitdazkht[/dice]

This is the longest picnic I've ever been on.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

inorite?
We should be outta food by now. D;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[dice]tzanjplwlh[/dice]

We have neverending food!

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:00 am 

[dice]hqdlunefkf[/dice]

Ooops. I think I need archery lessons.

[dice]lbzzhrteet[/dice]

That's better :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wee, that's because I was moving the target while you were taking your first shot -- so mean of me. Bullseye is the same, but it's a bit harder to hit now...

[dice]fuhzugeqyt[/dice]

and wow, was I off the mark.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It's harder to hit it with a 12 sided die, because you only get one number, not two to add together.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:12 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Katherine wrote:
It's harder to hit it with a 12 sided die, because you only get one number, not two to add together.

Yup. It's actually only half as likely -- the probability with 2 6-sided dice is 1/6, but for 1 12-sided die it's 1/12 (though the 1/2 is a coincidence, not because you're only rolling half the number of dice -- the probability of getting a 2 with 2d6 is 1/36, but it's 1/12 for 1d12).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:52 pm 

What if...

[dice]mvfgexsizk[/dice]

:D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:59 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I think that's called cheating. XD

[dice]zqbnrawytb[/dice]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Woo! Way to go innocents! :hug:

I hafta say, this game was a lot of fun! I've never been a dreamer before, and I still can't believe how lucky I was. Big thanks to Alex and Miyu and the many other innocents that helped keep me under the radar while passing my info out. By the end of the game, the innocents all pretty much knew each other, and I had more than one volunteer to start posting to draw the heat away from me. I know Siniri purposefully started taking the heat after Miyu died, since I couldn't post what I wanted to without drawing a huge target on myself.

May, I'm sorry I dreamed you night one. Honestly, I was dreaming you so I could talk to you about the game - it's hard to see people on AIM and not talk (and that's how Twinkle had a clue that I was the dreamer - I refused to role trade). Didn't expect to get a result on you...and Rox.

Pre-game alliance with Alex: VERY helpful this game. She and I started traveling around together by night 2, so that I got the benefit of her songs. Eventually, we got several other innocents to join us.

So, uhm. Yeah. Pre-game alliance with averly? Not so helpful. Yeah, in fact, it was kinda crazy. I'd promised not to target her, so no matter how much yall wanted me to dream her I couldn't. Thankfully Miyu's coroner skills and me dreaming the others with the "L" and "female" combined with Alex disabling narrowed it down, so the evidence against her was pretty straight-forward without me having to dream her. The best we can figure it, she couldn't kill me 'cause I'm always her prisoner, and I couldn't dream her 'cause of some strange Stockholm syndrome thing goin' on. :P

Funniest part of the game? Miyu stealing Katherine's role powers RIGHT BEFORE the grave sealer came by.

For kicks, my role:
Typhoon wrote:
Role: Zelda

Alignment: Innocent

Winning Condition: All Evil Players Banished

Description:
You are Zelda, the lovely and wise Princess of Hyrule. Over the years, you have found yourself in all sorts of trouble. You've been kidnapped, sealed away, and even possessed. You might say that you are the target of most attacks against Hyrule. Though, some familiar faces are back in Hyrule and are trying to gain control over that land once more. Hopefully, with your help, Hyrule will not fall to their hands.

You have the following powers:

1) Triforce of Wisdom- Each night, send in a list of 5 people. You will dream of the alignment of the first person alive on that list. You also have a 50% chance (per person) of discovering the alignment of any person who targets the person at the top of your list. Keep in mind, however, that just because you discover the alignment of someone in this manner, it doesn’t mean that they were the only person to target your target. 50% per person.

2) Light Arrows- Twice during the game, at night, you may shoot a Light Arrow at a player. Upon impact, the arrow will do 1 Heart Damage to the target. If the target is evil, it will do 2 Hearts Damage instead.

Health: <3<3<3<3

I was responsible for shooting Twinkle and Apex - Twiz had stolen my role and used a light arrow on Jas, hence the third arrow.

Thanks for hosting, Tanner!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

My role:

Quote:
Role: Kaepora Gaebora

Description:
You are Kaepora Gaebora, a very wise and intelligent owl. You fly around Hyrule to dispense your knowledge to those in need. And just recently, you have found that your words have a magical effect on people. Using that power, you are sure that you can help good prevail in this time of chaos.

Powers:

1) Words of Wisdom- Twice during the game you may spill your wisdom onto a dead player. Doing so will revive that player, returning them to life with 1 Heart.

2) Smart Move- Before Day 1 ends, send in the name of 1 player. You will fill them with your wisdom. If that player should die, they will be automatically revived. However, if you die before the player dies, then there is only a 50% chance that it will work.

3) Flight- You may move an extra 3 spaces each night.

Health: <3<3<3

I used my Smart Move on Alex, I was in a pre-game alliance with her, like Pickles.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Katherine wrote:
I used my Smart Move on Alex, I was in a pre-game alliance with her, like Pickles.

'Cept Rachel swapped Alex and Ammer night 1 - hence how it ended up happening to Ammer. It was a good thing to be in contact with the bus driver so early, too, as I could tell if my results got skewed. We were totally going to have her mess with the baddies results...but then they killed her. :(

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Quote:
Role: Malon

Description:
You are Malon, a young girl who works at Lon Lon Ranch. You spend the majority of your time with the chickens and cows on the ranch, working to make the very sought after Lon Lon Milk. Maybe by bottling up this precious milk you can help defeat the evil in Hyrule.

Power:

1) Lon Lon Milk- You have three jars of Lon Lon Milk. During the game, you may hand these out to players of your choice (1 per night). Each jar has two uses, and each use will heal a player for 1 heart. Once a player uses up the Lon Lon Milk, the jar will be returned to you and after another full day/night cycle, the jar will be refilled and you can hand it out once again.

2) Keeper- Once during the game, you may use a jar of Lon Lon Milk for yourself.

Health: <3<3<3

I wasted a bottle on Rox on night 2 (oops), but then I mostly kept Miyu and Pickles alive as long as possible. I was surprised that Helena was a healer too. I think I got killed because some protection for Pickles cursed everyone targeting her (at least that's what I read between the lines) -- but she made it to the end and the innocents won, so it was worth the sacrifice.

For those who didn't know Pickles was the dreamer, you'll get a big laugh if you re-read the thread and see how self-congratulatory she was. Thanks for hosting, Typhoon and Ryguy. It was a fun game.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next