Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW35: Kakariko Village Graveyard (Groupies)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh, my we won?

:hug: Thanks Tanner and Ryguy. Awesome, awesome game. I totally had fun playing it.

And thanks to the baddies for not killing me, especially while I was out. (now that I think of it, did anyone target me at all this game?)

Typhoon wrote:
Role: Anju
Alignment: Innocent
Winning Condition: All Evil Players Banished

Description:
You are Anju, the owner of the Stock Pot Inn. You and your boyfriend, Kafei, were scheduled to be married, but when chaos erupted in Hyrule, you two got seperated. Now, your only goal is to reunite with him so you two can live happily ever after.

Powers:

1) One Love- Each night, send in a list of 5 names in hopes of finding your true love, Kafei. If the first player alive on that list is Kafei, you two will have the rest of your powers unlocked.

Health: <3<3<3

Then:
Typhoon wrote:
True love! You've found each other at last!

(I bet you guys roletraded, huh. :P)

Now that you have found each other, the first time either of you is attacked, they will be protected. And if the unthinkable happens and one of you should die, the other will receive a daykill to use.

Oh, and how exactly did the dark tornado work?

StealthStealthStealth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 pm 

Typhoon wrote:
Role: King Zora

Description:
You are King Zora, the leader of Zora's Domain. You are the highest authority in all of the land and all of Hyrule respects your decisions. You are a very righteous and fair man, and strive to make sure that all of Hyrule abides by your law. During this time of war, hopefully your word will help the innocents come out on top.

Powers:

1) Voice of the People- Should there not be a majority at execution, your vote will be the one that decides who gets executed. The player who you voted for will be the one executed. If you do not vote that day, execution will be randomized.

2) Time for Change- Each day, you may choose a new style of execution. The default style is by Majority vote. If you switch the style of execution, you must use all of the following styles at least once before you may use a following style a second time. The styles are:

Plurality- The player with the most votes will be executed, regardless of if a majority has been reached

Minority- Everyone gets 2 votes. The player with the least amount of votes will be executed

Representative- The player who has the most votes will be the one whose vote will decide the execution.

Double- Everyone gets 2 votes. The two players with the most votes will be executed.

Overwhelming- A 75% majority must be reached. The execution will do twice as much damage.

Lynch- Groupies will vote today.

Executioner's Choice- Nobody votes. You must PM me your vote and that player will be executed.

Health: <3<3<3<3

And then thanks to Anvil:
Typhoon wrote:
Someone has left a mysterious package close by where you slept last night. Would you like to open it?

Typhoon wrote:
You quickly and eagerly rip open the package to find a mask in the shape of one of those Seeing Eye stones that dot the landscape. For fun, you put it on, and immediately feel safer! Hooray!

I had 40% protection from attacks, I believe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Siniri wrote:
I think I got killed because some protection for Pickles cursed everyone targeting her (at least that's what I read between the lines) -- but she made it to the end and the innocents won, so it was worth the sacrifice.

I believe the tainting was the next attack of the purple team (so Apex went after you).

Siniri wrote:
For those who didn't know Pickles was the dreamer, you'll get a big laugh if you re-read the thread and see how self-congratulatory she was.
All part of the big cover-up! :D :P
Although I must admit to laughing every time I posted something about the dreamer.

Quote:
Now that you have found each other, the first time either of you is attacked, they will be protected.

...and now we know how Bruces managed to be protected when she was cursed. The fact that she hadn't posted and was protected bothered several of us for a large part of the game.
...so all those days of me posting NOTHING at all in hopes of being protected were worth nothing. Sigh. Ah well. :P

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have a few roles... :P
My role:
Quote:
Role: Skull Kid
Alignment: Neutral
Winning Condition: Survive to the End
Description:
You are the Skull Kid, a curious prankster with a bad reputation. You spend most of your days alone with your two fairies, Tael and Tatl. Other than them, you have no real friends, and that's all you really want. But now that Hyrule is divided, you want to remain unbiased so that maybe you can make some friends in the end...

You have the following powers:

1) Major Theft- Twice during the game you may steal another person's role for one day/night cycle. You can use any associated powers while in possession of the role.

2) Minor Theft- Twice during the game you may steal an item from another person. If the person you target with this power does not have an item, this power will still be considered used.

3) Curiosity- Once during the game you may publicly reveal the role of a person of your choice. Upon receiving word that you would like to use this power, the role will be revealed on the thread.

4) Majora's Mask- Once during the game you may harness the power of Majora to Day Kill a person of your choice.

5) In Hiding- The first time somebody attempts to kill you, you will retreat and finding a safe hiding spot, protecting you from harm. This will happen automatically.

Health: <3<3<3<3<3
Starting Location: G-3

Apex's role:
Quote:
Role: Agahnim
Alignment: Evil
Team: Dark Lords
Winning Condition: All Other Teams Defeated
Description:
You are Agahnim, a dark, mystical man. You were once thought of as a legendary hero in Hyrule, but when the power ran to your head, you wanted control over the land. You now have called upon two other dark lords in order to gain complete power. The three of you are now destined to be the rulers of Hyrule.
Powers:
1) Dark Blast- If you are chosen as your team's spokesperson, this is your nightly kill. Send in a list of 5 names. You will send a Dark Blast at the first player alive on that list, filling them with dark energy. That night, if that player is targeted, the first person that targeted them will die. If nobody targeted them, the player filled with dark energy will die.
2) Dark Dream- Twice during the game you may place a dark aura around a player. Doing so will cause all dreams for that player to come back opposite. So if you use this on a innocent, dreams for them will come back evil, and vice versa. If you use this on a Neutral, nothing will happen.
3) Dark Double- This is a passive power. The first time somebody targets you, there is a 50% chance that you will avoid the attack

Averly's role:
Averly's Role wrote:
Role: Ganondorf
Description:
You are Ganondorf, the ultimate evil in Hyrule. You are in possession of the Triforce of Power, but that alone is not enough for you to gain entrance to the Sacred Realm where more power resides. You have boundless power and have no trouble in using it to get what you want. While your main goal is to gain the two other pieces of the Triforce, you would also like to see all of Hyrule fall to your power. And using your supreme power, nothing can stand in your way.
Powers:
1) Beast Ganon- Each night, send in a list of 5 players. You will transform into Beast Ganon and rip apart the first player alive on that list.
2) Ambassador's Voice- Once during the game you may force a player to reveal their role to you. Upon getting their role, you may edit it in any way you want, even if it means creating a brand new role. After editing the role, send it back to me and it will then be revealed to the public. You may use this power on yourself if you choose to.
3) Beyond Strike- Twice during the game you may target a dead player. That player cannot be revived.
4) Gerudo Mystery- This is a passive power. You may not be attacked for the first three days.
5) Triforce of Power- Three times during the game, you may trap a player in a magic barrier for the next day/night cycle. While in the barrier, they will be unable to use their role, vote, post, or move. However, nobody else will be able to target them except for you. You may not trap the same player more than once.
6) Power of the Dark- The first time you die, your role will not be revealed and you will be revived the following night.
7) Desert Attack- Once during the game you may attack during the day. Send in the name of one player and they will be attacked.
8) Ultimate Power- It is said that you will gain additional powers if you are able to kill Link, Zelda, or a Sage. However, you are unsure exactly what will happen...
Health: <3<3<3<3<3<3

I didn't do an awful lot throughout the game. I came back to life my because my survival power was forgotten, which was all very sad. I stole those two roles rather late in the game as I was thinking it'd probably be closer than it was, so was saving them in hopes of survival. I aligned with the innocents, too, considering Pickles was the only one who actually made an effort to contact me.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Role: Wind Fish
Alignment: Neutral
Winning Condition: See Below
Description:
You are the Wind Fish, a mystical, giant whale. Nobody knows much about where you came from or what your purpose is in Hyrule, but everyone respects you. Encased in your egg, you are in possession of the 8 Instruments of Awakening. It's been said that you will awaken should all 8 instruments play, but nobody knows what might happen should you wake...

You have the following powers:

1) Instruments of Awakening- You have 8 different instruments that you are able to give out. Your goal is to hand these instruments to 8 Innocents. Each night, you may send one out to a player who you think is innocent. If at any point during the game, all 8 instruments are in the hands of innocents, you will automatically win and be removed from the game. If a player dies while holding an instrument, it will be returned to you. The eight instruments you have are:
Full Moon Cello
Conch Horn
Sea Lily Bell
Surf Harp
Wind Marimba
Coral Triangle
Organ of Evening Calm
Thunder Drum

2) Return of Power- Instead of handing an instrument out at night, you may instead take one back, returning it back to your possession.

3) Awaken- If you are to die during the game before the 8 instruments have been given to innocents, the people who are currently holding instruments will all swap roles.

4) Egg- You reside in your egg during the game. It starts with 100% protection, but will dwindle by 25% for each attack upon you. The egg acts as a shield, giving you a certain chance of evading an attack. If the egg does not protect you from an attack, the attack will do damage to your life.

Starting Location: E-1

I liked my role. I was disappointed in how it ended, though. I not only didn't win, I didn't die, either, so I didn't get to cause lots of awesome chaos. I wish I'd been killed night 8 or 9 or something...

<3 Laq

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:52 am 

Hehehehe I had an awesome role. Being an OMT was an great experience, though I think I would have liked it more if I had actually played some Zelda games and could try to fake my way with a role.

So I have to say that if you're an OMT, definitely having a pregame alliance with the dreamer is the way to go (though it was also VERY annoying). I would have been sitting pretty if I took Miyu out early on though since she's really the only one who identified me. My main concern at the beginning was taking out people I thought would wonder more that Pickles and I weren't working together. Then I just started taking out whoever later on. I'm still kicking myself for not going after Alex early on :P

Anyway, thanks to Tanner and Ryguy for the work put into the game! You guys did some really different things that were fun to see in action.

Set by Zilary.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:55 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
Role: Goron Citizen

Description:
You are a citizen of Goron City. Being a Goron, you spend most of your time secluded from the rest of Hyrule and farming near Death Mountain. However, since Hyrule is in trouble, maybe you can use your talents to help defeat the evil...

Power:

1) Goron Roll- Each even night, you may move twice as many spaces as normal.

Health: <3<3

I knew from the begining that there was possibly something more to my role, and i was even in contact with whoever was unlocking the roles(I forget who now) I wish i could have survived longer. this was such an awesome game. I can't wait to see what my role could have been and the log

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ckillor wrote:
I knew from the begining that there was possibly something more to my role, and i was even in contact with whoever was unlocking the roles(I forget who now) I wish i could have survived longer. this was such an awesome game. I can't wait to see what my role could have been and the log

That was Alex. :) I believe I unlocked Chipper when I stole Alex's role. XD
Quote:
Role: Veran
Team: Malicious Generals; Byakuya San (Onox)
Description:
You are Veran, the Sorceress of Shadow. You have the ability to possess various people and bring sorrow to their hearts. You, along with the help of your sidekick Onox, are trying to cut the ties you have with Ganondorf in order to gain complete power over the land. You two will stop at nothing to accomplish your goals.

Powers:

1) High Crime- Each day, send in a list of 5 players. You will steal the role of the first player alive on that list and be able to use that role the following day/night cycle. You cannot steal the role of the same player twice. Important: You MAY NOT reveal any information you gain through this power to ANYONE (except Onox). Swift consequences if you do.

2) Teleport- This is a passive power. You do not have a movement restriction, you may move wherever you like.

3) Summon Dark Link- Once during the game you may bring a replacement into the game. The replacement will gain the role of Dark Link. Dark Link will have a Day kill that deals 3 damage. All attacks on you will be redirected to Dark Link. Additionally, while Dark Link is alive, Link will be dreamt of as evil.

Starting Location: E-7

My role. And, uh, I have some others as well. Just a few :battar: . But I'll let their owners post them.

Also, I had loads of fun this game. I was a lot better at keeping in touch with my team members, and it was fun to see the variety of roles. Plus, the alliance with the innocents at the very end was pretty cool too -- It snagged me third, at least!

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Quote:
Role: Dampe

Description:
You are Dampe, the grave keeper of Kakariko Village. You spend most of your time digging graves and also giving grave yard tours, so you have been around the dead for quite some time now. As a result, you have a keen sense of knowing about the dead and maybe how they died. You must use this to your advantage in order to save Hyrule from being overcome with evil.

Powers:

1) Grave Digging- Each night, you may target a dead player. You will gain a piece of information about that player (I.E.- Role powers, who killed them, etc.). You cannot target the same body more than once.

2) Grave Robbing- Three times during the game you may steal a dead player's role powers. However, once you use this power on a player, you will be unable to use Grave Digging on that player. You cannot use this power on the same body more than once. Once you’ve used Grave Robbing once, the power you gain is permanent until you use Grave Robbing again, in which case the power will be replaced by the new power you gain.

It was fun.
I knew you'd used something on Ammer Night 1 Katherine, because of my role. So I assumed, you being the rezzer that you were responsible for giving him a self-resurrection.

That was definitely funny.
Katherine being rezbanned right after I stole her powers.

I also found out that Anju 'stole' a dagger from BG's corpse.
Blake was responsible for DM's kidnapping, and he had an unused big bag. some unused limited power I assume.
Also that you were capable of evolving into the Sage of Fire, ckillor.
Rachel teleported people at night. ?

I'm guessing that is why roles weren't really revealed upon death - otherwise part of my role would essentially become useless. xD

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

All the Citizens could evolve into Sages, and each of Pipsqueeek's instruments had a hidden passive effect, such as slow healing, double voting, chance to avoid targeting, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Miyu wrote:
[Rachel teleported people at night. ?

Correct!

my role:

Quote:
Role: Midna

Winning Condition : All Evil Players Banished

Description:
You are Midna, a descendant of the ancient Twili people. Forced to live in the Twilight Realm, you eventually lost your power at the hands of an evil lord. You are determined to regain your power by defeating the evil that rules Hyrule and finding the sacred Fused Shadows.

Powers:

1) Teleport- Each night, send in a list of 5 players. You will teleport the first two players alive on that list, essentially switching them that night. So, if anybody targets A, they will instead target B, and vice versa. You cannot target the same players two nights in a row and you cannot target yourself.

2) Fused Shadows- You are searching for the three Fused Shadows. If you find all three of them, you will gain additional powers.

Health: <3<3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Quote:
Role: Argorok
Team: Twilight Princess Bosses; Missy! (Stallord), Laryxler (Diababa)
Description:
You are Argorok, the Twilit Dragon that guards the City in the Sky. For years, you have terrorized the Oocca tribe that resides in the city. Taking to the skies, you now want more power and won't stop until all of Hyrule is afraid of you. Though, you need the help of two other Twilit guardians in order to complete this task, even though you are the most powerful.

Powers:

1) Leader- You are your team's spokesperson. While Diababa and Stallord are alive, you have a 40% shield that does not diminish.

2) Swoop- This is your night kill. Each night, send in a list of 5 names. You will swoop down and maul the first player alive on that list.

3) Feeding Time- Once during the game you may target a player. You will automatically kill that player (regardless of health or other protection). Additionally, Diababa and Stallord will each gain half of the remaining hearts that player had.

4) Flight- This is a passive power. You may move twice as far as normal and you are unaffected by changes in terrains, meaning you may move over mountains and other blocking areas.

Starting Loction: H-4

Being dreamt early was no fun. :P

I need a new sig. >_>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Role wrote:
Role: Stallord
Team: Twilight Princess Bosses (Argorok = Rox, Diababa = Laryxler)
Description:
You are Stallord, the Twilit Fossil that guards the Arbiter's Grounds. You are the giant skeletal remains of an ancient guardian of the Fire Temple and were brought back to life via dark powers. Now, with the help of two other Twilit guardians, you three are out to rule Hyrule and make sure they pay for their actions.
Powers:
1) Second in Command- Should Argorok die, you will be the new spokesperson for your team. Also, while Diababa is alive, you have a 20% shield that does not diminish.
2) Summon Stalfos- Once during the game you may summon an army of undead Stalfos to kidnap a player of your choice. That player will then have a 25% chance to break away from being kidnapped each day. However, each day that they do not break free, they will lose 1 Heart.
3) Undead- The first time that you die, you will be revived three days later.

One more day and I would have been back! I kept hoping there would be one more baddie you hadn't found, so I could come back after that last night. haha

This was my first time being bad. I really didn't know what to do, especially when people asked what my role was. lol Luckily(?), I had a lot of personal stuff going on offline, so I wasn't able to be on to contact through IM often. When I said I had to go because of something, it was true. XD I got some good advice from May and Twiz, though. I'm also glad Typhoon was patient with my questions. haha

Good game! :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Congratulations innocents though being killed fairly early I didn't get to join in all the plotting fun at the end :( . Since my role and losers are the same except for the character names I won't repeat it here.

Pickles wrote:
...and now we know how Bruces managed to be protected when she was cursed. The fact that she hadn't posted and was protected bothered several of us for a large part of the game.
...so all those days of me posting NOTHING at all in hopes of being protected were worth nothing. Sigh. Ah well. :P

I know I told Alex when we role traded that I was protected the first time I was attacked I guess that information didn't make it on to everyone else. Towards the end of the game I figured out Pickles was the dreamer but I had no idea while I was alive :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jas O'Lantern wrote:
This was my first time being bad. I really didn't know what to do, especially when people asked what my role was. lol
Well, you certainly weren't on the top of my concern list. Willingly changing your vote or getting on to vote for others when I pestered you kept you towards the bottom of my suspect list, until it was too short to not point at you. I don't believe I ever actually dreamed you. :P
Bruces galore wrote:
I know I told Alex when we role traded that I was protected the first time I was attacked I guess that information didn't make it on to everyone else.
Either that, or we just didn't make the connection. :P
Bruces galore wrote:
Towards the end of the game I figured out Pickles was the dreamer but I had no idea while I was alive :)
Yeah, once we had all the baddies down, I kinda gave up trying to hide it. :P After the mass night of death (night 12), which rather conveniently took our list of unknowns down to a very small number - which happened to be identical to the number of baddies that we figured were left...yeah, I didn't really see it as particularly necessary to worry about after that. Plus Twiz had stolen my role and all. :P

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next