Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW36: Valinor (Dead Thread)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

First of all, BIG thank you to averly and Pickles for being amazing--not to mention forgiving--hosts.

Second, a run down of how my game went.

So I was pretty pumped to be Gollum. I decided that for the most part, I would try to side with the bad guys, though I wasn't afraid to stir up some chaos either. Anyway, my first role steal happens to be Frodo (Christopher), which I used to my advantage to try finding out two peoples' roles in one night. Well of course, his dream failed, but I did manage to steal Mongrel's role, so all was peachy and well in the world. And here's where I made my big mistake: completely overlooking the fact that I wasn't aloud to reveal my role steals to other players, I told Chris that Mongrel was Sarumon, just to have some fun (this could have gone either way here--if I told Mongrel instead of Chris, the game could have turned out MUCH differently). Of course, I found out that I had broken the rules of my role and very nervously approached Pickles and averly about it. So from that moment on, I had to try to evade Chris' questions of "who else do you know about?" while trying to seem innocent.

Things went OK for a while after that--I found out that DM was on the orc team and started sending her gifts (although the first one didn't go through). I also tried teaming up with Ammer for a while after finding out that he was the new Sarumon (I was extra-careful with what I told him in my PMs this time). The day before I was executed, I found out that loser was the dreamer. So, I sent a vague clue to DM hoping that she would be able to figure it out (I thought that loser had started a bandwagon on her, but apparently it was just a lucky guess o_O ). Every time I logged on after my death and saw that loser was still alive, I wanted to smash my head into my computer screen,. REALLY. And the thing is, I had a daykill to use, but I used it on Pink instead of loser because I was hoping that I'd last through execution and be able to use loser's role.

Ah well. It was a fun game nevertheless. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Pickles wrote:
Ammer wrote:
I just have a question, what would've happened if I had dreamed of her?

You would've received the ability to protect against Denethor's (malibu's) attacks, and Katherine would have become your heir.

Okay, now I'm curious. What would've happened if Ammer had found Katherine before he was converted?

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mongrel wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Ammer wrote:
I just have a question, what would've happened if I had dreamed of her?

You would've received the ability to protect against Denethor's (malibu's) attacks, and Katherine would have become your heir.

Okay, now I'm curious. What would've happened if Ammer had found Katherine before he was converted?

A very horrible thing for Ammer (and your team): Katherine would've inherited his role...and thus known *something* had happened to him. :( So in retrospect, it's good for the Sauron's Command team that he didn't end up finding her. :P

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This game was great for keeping me busy at work when I got bored. I sent/received over 150 PMs throughout the game! My PPT Inbox has never been that busy before. lol!

Now I need to find something new to keep me entertained at work until the next game!

Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yes game was fun I wish I could have been a bit more active in it. I layed low at the beginning due to the fact that I wouldnt be on much and that it seemed all the hobbits where being picked off. I was sad i never got an object tho they are quite fun :)

thanks for havin me

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles wrote:
Ange wrote:
Ammer...if I had gotten your messages before I left for the evening, oh boy we might just have pulled it off. I think I came online not too long after my death and went "noooooooo."
Now you've got me curious. What on earth did y'all have planned? :P

Well...nothing major. Just a coordinated attack to rid two people at once and negate their power. ;) Didn't get very far at all though, it was tooooo laaaaate.

Oh and Bya...
Quote:
The day before I was executed, I found out that loser was the dreamer. So, I sent a vague clue to DM hoping that she would be able to figure it out (I thought that loser had started a bandwagon on her, but apparently it was just a lucky guess o_O

I wonder what would have happened if you had sent that clue to Rachel or I? Might've changed things up a bit :P

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Last edited by Ange on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles and Averly THANKS so much for hosting such an awesomely wonderful game. It was so much fun. You both did a great job in keeping it running smoothly. Well done.

I was surprised to last so long. Thanks so much for not killing me off in the first couple of days :D . I was beginning to wonder if we stood a chance after loosing so many from the start.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ange wrote:
Oh and Bya...
Quote:
The day before I was executed, I found out that loser was the dreamer. So, I sent a vague clue to DM hoping that she would be able to figure it out (I thought that loser had started a bandwagon on her, but apparently it was just a lucky guess o_O

I wonder what would have happened if you had sent that clue to Rachel or I? Might've changed things up a bit :P

It certainly would have been different... it probably would have been acted upon for a start - DM didn't mention any PM from anyone to us! And we REALLY wanted to know who the dreamer was!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I can't believe the innocents actually pulled it off! Congrats :)

:hug: An enormous THANK YOU to Pickles and averly :hug: You gave me such an awesome role to work with!

I wish I had gone with my gut in believing that Pixa was Gimli. I could have gotten so many more points.

And Ammer, I can't believe that you had me duped... I'm never believing you again :P

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rachel wrote:
Ange wrote:
Oh and Bya...
Quote:

It certainly would have been different... it probably would have been acted upon for a start - DM didn't mention any PM from anyone to us! And we REALLY wanted to know who the dreamer was!

Agh, I know! I had practically set up a tent in my inbox waiting to see if DM had read my messages yet or not.

...though I suppose she may have taken my PMs with a grain of salt, as Ammer had told me that he was suspicious of Ange, which I passed on to DM :oops:

I did roletrade with Wind right before dying--I wanted to try to get in contact with at least one evil, but after Wind told me she was innocent, I more or less gave up hope. If I had waited a few more minutes, Rachel would have been online and I would have PMed her instead, as I had a suspicion that she was evil.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

out of curiosity, why did you think i was evil?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rachel wrote:
out of curiosity, why did you think i was evil?

It was some sort of bizarre innate feeling. The same one that made me role steal from Chris, Mongrel, DM, Ammer...and of course, loser.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Byakuya San wrote:
Every time I logged on after my death and saw that loser was still alive, I wanted to smash my head into my computer screen,. REALLY.

neener-neener-neener :P

I am curious: what exactly did you say to DM?

I'm pretty good at laying low. I'll take some of Ammer's kudos for that, since it really helped us win.

But I will miss my 10-15 PMs a day. It made me feel wanted and loved :battar:

StealthStealthStealth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Holy fantastic game, Averly and Pickles! I really enjoyed it (even though I lost my mind near the end).

Yes, my protecting myself was very lucky. I had essentially proven my innocence on the board, so I knew that I was going to be targeted. I thought that protecting myself would by another day for innocents to plot.

And yes, I did protect Ammer. I had no idea what was happening in the game, and I wanted to see where this Faramir/Boromir thing would go, *if* it would go.

I LOVED the role of Legolas and Gimli. Hilarious!

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:05 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

This game seemed to last forever, but good job innocents.

I'm still a little bummed that i was cleared and everything and i was killed by the innocents..

Yeah, i didn't vote for mongrel because of our pregame alliance. which was silly, but there were enough votes anyway.

I was a naughty innocent. :oops:
I was the reason Katherine was converted to the baddies. I role traded with her early, and as part of my alliance i told Mongrel so that i could live longer if a baddie team definitely wouldn't attack me. I had planned on telling someone a few days later, but of course i had died by then.
I also promised Mongrel i wouldn't rez someone...Christopher i think. i don't quite remember.

Great game though.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next