For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: WW36: Valinor (Dead Thread)

Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:39 am

ckillor wrote:I was the reason Katherine was converted to the baddies.

To clear this up: Katherine actually died neutral. Neither Ammer nor Malibu ever actually "found" her, so her alignment never changed. She was "defeated" because she could no longer meet her win condition, which once Malibu died, changed to "survive to the end of the game" basically. ;)

Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:05 pm

loser wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:Every time I logged on after my death and saw that loser was still alive, I wanted to smash my head into my computer screen,. REALLY.

neener-neener-neener :P

I am curious: what exactly did you say to DM?

I'm pretty good at laying low. I'll take some of Ammer's kudos for that, since it really helped us win.

But I will miss my 10-15 PMs a day. It made me feel wanted and loved :battar:

With the messenger gone, somebody has to start a bandwagon on you.

The day I sent this, you had been the first person to vote for DM.
I even titled the PM "HEY LOOK! SOMETHING IMPORTANT!"

Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Byakuya San wrote:
With the messenger gone, somebody has to start a bandwagon on you.

The day I sent this, you had been the first person to vote for DM.
I even titled the PM "HEY LOOK! SOMETHING IMPORTANT!"

I knew that Loser was in touch with other innocents, so I figured one of them would take over being the spokesperson (I had taken the role because in the grand scheme of things, the gambler was way less important than the dreamer, the tracker, or the various protectors). I was hoping none of the baddies would pick up on the fact that she posted it herself. I'm glad DM didn't understand your cryptic PM, Byakuya -- the game would have ended much sooner in a complete massacre.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Siniri wrote:I'm glad DM didn't understand your cryptic PM, Byakuya

Well I'm not. :P

Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Pickles wrote:
ckillor wrote:I was the reason Katherine was converted to the baddies.

To clear this up: Katherine actually died neutral. Neither Ammer nor Malibu ever actually "found" her, so her alignment never changed. She was "defeated" because she could no longer meet her win condition, which once Malibu died, changed to "survive to the end of the game" basically. ;)

really, because when i traded with her during the game she said the first alignment to attack her would determine her alignment. And i tolf Mongrel about it. i guess i didn't pay enough attention to see if it actually happened...

Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Yes, I was neutral all game. I had the messages though, that I never got to use.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Heh, Katherine, I don't know why you kept voting for me the whole game. I thought you knew my role (before I was converted)? I told Wind!

Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Ammer wrote:Heh, Katherine, I don't know why you kept voting for me the whole game. I thought you knew my role (before I was converted)? I told Wind!

...But I thought Katherine had been converted by Denethor already so I never told her about you to protect you :lol:

Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 am

Yea I couldnt believe looser stayed alive so long. When other people died I started speaking up as well.. and got immediately offed for doing so LOL.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 am

You could have asked me, and I would have said I had no bloody idea what you were talking about! :P

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Ha, I see.

But in any case, I think I'm going to stay away from WW until all the Ammer-hate dies down a bit :P

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 pm

Byakuya San wrote:
Siniri wrote:I'm glad DM didn't understand your cryptic PM, Byakuya

Well I'm not. :P

IT'S FREAKING NOVEMBER.
I can't understand anything right now except for the fact I'm behind in my word count.
*gets back to writing*

*hugs Ammer*
If it helps, I don't hate you.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 pm

Okay, so if Katherine wasn't evil, why was she dreamt evil? Or was it just a guess that she'd been converted, and people assumed it was a dream result because of the source?

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 pm

She wasn't. She died before I could dream her, the evilness was only speculation.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 am

This actually just occured to me: what were the two casualty roles? We know one was Butterbur, but what was the other, and what were their powers and images?
Topic locked