Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69
 Post subject: Re: WW37 -- Labyrinth of Legends
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:40 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Twelve people had to die and only one of them has at this point? Or do you get one every so many tasks done? Still, I find it odd that you've gotten only one power at this point in the game. That and, you know, bandwagon.
Vote: Pardona

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Think Bingo Player. I've had crappy combinations of people dying so far. Right now it's a matter of getting a power almost every time someone dies.

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Votes, Day 26:
Pardona (6) -- Pixa, averly, Pickles, StuMan, Jasujo, Dyl

7 players alive, majority is 4.

Before Execution --
Mongrel appeared once more, flickering for everyone to see. This time, she shone with a lovely light, so everyone gave her their full attention. They oohed and aahed until at last, she disappeared.
Unfortunately, because they were distracted, they turned around only to find a statue of averly standing in the midst of them. They nervously glanced around at everyone surrounding them, but then they realized that no one was standing near averly at all. At that moment, a small dragon-like creature rose out of the ground, almost seeming as if it was sitting in some sort of tree.
"Aaw, how cute!" Jasujo muttered.
"It's an amphiptere, I think," Erwit Mayesti muttered as she watched the little lizard. "They guard frankincense trees, and are excellent watchers."

Someone tried to resurrect Mongrel, but once again failed.
averly was turned into stone. She was an Amphiptere.

Execution, Day 26--
Everyone turned to look at Erwit Mayesti, sadness on their faces. Erwit shrugged and ignored them, examining Pardona closely.
"Hmm. You've been put up for execution today, it seems," Erwit stated. She glanced around her, looking for an apple, before shaking her head. "I don't have to do this! My apples are living...!"
She snapped her fingers, and once again, the biting apples came from various areas of the orchard. They latched on to Pardona, taking large chunks of him, until eventually all that was left of him was a skeleton. Everyone waited patiently for a ghostly figure to rise up out of him, and when it did --

-- did ti nhew dna ,mih fo tou pu esir ot erugif yltsohg a rof yltneitap detiaw enoyrevE .noteleks a saw mih fo tfel saw taht lla yllautneve litnu ,mih fo sknuhc egarl gnikat ,anodraP ot no dehctal yehT .drahcro eht fo saera suoirav morf emac selppa gnitib eht ,niaga ecno dna ,sregnif reh deppans ehS
"!...gnivil era selppa yM !siht od ot evah t'nod I" .daeh reh gnikahs erofeb ,elppa na rof gnikool ,reh dnuora decnalg ehS .detats tiwrE ",smees ti ,yadot noitucexe rof pu tup neeb ev'uoY .mmH"

--
Erwit Mayesti shook her head, looking quite dizzy and very confused.
"...what just happened?" Pickles asked, trying to regain her orientation.
"I don't know for sure," Erwit responded. "But... it seems Pardona was not meant to die this way... and I really don't feel well enough to give it another try right now."

Pardona was put up for execution, but his destiny prevented it.

Night Scene --
Twizzler still felt slightly dizzy from the time change, and so made her way back to camp quite slowly. On her way there, she was surprised to once again find a statue of Jasujo, however, this time there was no strange light emanating from it.
Hopefully, Twizzler tapped on the statue, hoping to break it apart once again. However,the only thing that happened was the ghostly figure began to rise out of Jasujo, and towards the Book of Myths. Twizzler recognized the figure as Marduk, however, he made no mournful moans this time.

Jasujo was turned into a statue. She was still Marduk.

Labyrinth, Day 27--
Pardona felt very lonely as he continued on the labyrinth path alone. Well, Erwit Mayesti was by him... but she wasn't being very talkative at the moment. So, back east he went, and slightly north until he arrived where the path split once again.

Party Two movements:
Go North
Go West
Go South (the way you came from)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Please, tell me I did not just protect myself in vain. Pickles, I know you're innocent, and StuMan, my level of suspicion toward you is extremely minimal. I can say only that I hope you are smart enough not to execute someone who just became even more useful. Yes, there is probably only one baddie left, but Pixa, Dyl, you seem to remain pretty quiet. A word to the wise: post either a defense or stop your attacks now, because your next attack will probably be your last one.

Also:
Vote: Dyl
Vote: Randomise (unless someone has a better idea)

EDIT: (as a response to Dyl's deleted post)
For XXX's sake, no, twelve people did not have to die, and all twelve haven't even died (though almost, at this point). Look up Bingo Player on WereWiki. My role is very much like that. Every time a certain combination of people has died, I get a small power, mostly one-of's. I had a protection left and was hoping I wouldn't have to use it. But I did. Ba, humbug! Still, in a situation like this where there is probably only one baddie left, my one-of powers could be quite useful.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sorry for bandwagoning you pardona. I just go with the flow.

Bring KISS to my Hometown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Unvote: Randomise, because apparently we can't
Vote: North?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:27 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Pardona wrote:
EDIT: (as a response to Dyl's deleted post)
For XXX's sake, no, twelve people did not have to die, and all twelve haven't even died (though almost, at this point). Look up Bingo Player on WereWiki. My role is very much like that. Every time a certain combination of people has died, I get a small power, mostly one-of's. I had a protection left and was hoping I wouldn't have to use it. But I did. Ba, humbug! Still, in a situation like this where there is probably only one baddie left, my one-of powers could be quite useful.

1) I did not delete any post. I think you're referencing the one at the bottom of the last page?
2) I realized what you meant once you said Bingo Player, so I dropped that suspicion.
3) Some people knew my role (like Mongrel), I think they're all dead now (unless Mongrel passed it around, which I think she might have).
Remember when everyone was posting my name in conversation back around Day 6? Yeah, that was awesome.

@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dyl, I know your role. I was in touch with Mongrel before she died...both times. You were cleared.

Pardona, thanks for making it easy for us to tell you were lying by following my suggestion of clearing yourself on the board. Especially seeing as averly was our very wonderful tracker who had been feeding us information even after the dreamers died.

Pardona is lying when he says he is Hercules. I used my last lie detector on him. I now have absolutely now powers left except that I will take someone out with me if I'm killed. Sorry for the delay in getting the info, I was already gone to the Nutcracker by the time I got the PM, and then when I got back last night, PPT wasn't working right.

Hopefully he WILL be the last baddie and we'll win the game.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Score. Pardona is a bad person for lying. :) Liars should be smited.

I am somewhat surprised that Syrill flew so under the radar, I admit.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Votes--
Dyl (2) -- Pardona, StuMan
Pardona (3) -- Dyl, Pickles, Pixa

5 players alive, majority is 3.

Execution, Day 28--
"Hm... no majority, eh?" Erwit Mayesti stated thoughtfully. She glanced at the two people in front of them, examining them closely. "I guess I'll just have to randomize this..."
"Wait! Wait!" Pixa proclaimed, breathing heavily as if he had just run in from somewhere. "Pardona! I vote for Pardona!"
"Hmm, well, I probably shouldn't use my biting apples again... I don't want to risk another destiny change."
She gave a mischievous grin. "The apples, however, are not the trees."
As she said this, the trees around them started to move. Their trunks groaned with the effort, but eventually they managed to pick up a frightened Pardonal.
The branch holding Pardona began to squeeze a lot faster. The branch squeezed around him, tighter and tighter, until Pardona fainted from the lack of air.
A few minutes later, a ghostly figure of a snake rose out of the air. After a moment, it flickered into a small lizard-creature, then back into the large snake.
"Basilisk!" Erwit Mayesti shrieked, hurrying to cover her eyes as the snake headed towards the Book of Myths.

Pardona was put up for execution, and killed. He was a Basilisk.
The Creatures of Deadly Sight have all been killed.
Party Two has failed the Labyrinth.

---------------
Night Scene --
Twizzler walked back to her tent, expecting it to be an extremely slow night. Therefore, she was quite surprised when she came upon the statue of Pixa.
Twizzler blinked and rubbed her eyes, pinching herself to make sure she was awake and not dreaming. She wasn't. The statue was really there.
"Um. Wow," was all she could manage to say.
She walked up and tapped it -- sure enough, it was made out of rock and could not be broken by her simple tap. At that moment, a very heroic figure rose out of the statue.
"I, Perseus, have sworn to defend the weak!" the figure proclaimed, before heading off to the Book of Myths.

Pixa was killed. He was Perseus.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, at least I was right about Pardona. So it's me, Dyl, and StuMan? And someone was converted/heired, I guess?

I was under the impression that StuMan was also a rezzer, like Jas, and responsible for Wind's rez, as well as Jas's.
I was under the impression that Dyl was a neutral.
I am also under the impression that none of us left have any way of proving our roles.

I have no idea who to vote for. o_O

Edit:
Ammistletoe wrote:
Seriously? 3 people are left? If one of them is bad, isn't it like an automatic win for the baddie?
I'm not sure how Twiz will count it if I'm the last one killed by the baddie, seeing as the baddie will commit suicide and all for killing me. o_O

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hmm. I am under the impression that Dyl is a baddie. I really can't trust anyone no more but my self. Um I hate to say it but pickles has just revealed part of my role.

Bring KISS to my Hometown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

StuMan wrote:
Um I hate to say it but pickles has just revealed part of my role.
I simply put up the information i had on each of you - in your case, you told me your role via PM, and I heard about Dyl's from Mongrel before she died - that he was neutral.

At this point, there's no point in any of that not being out on the board. You have no rezzes left (if that's still your role), and I have no lie detectors left (since I used the last one on Pardona). Dyl may or may not have any powers left. I know at some point, he was able to double others, as he doubled averly at least once. Whether or not he still has this ability, I do not know, not that it will do any good as neither StuMan nor myself would have usable powers.

After musing in the back of my head for the last couple hours, I'm more inclined to believe Dyl might have actually gone to the bad side, possibly some sort of role-stealer, hence the fact that the team was defeated but the power was still used.

I am willing to listen to Dyl's defense though.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:03 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

My role has not changed, and is somewhat provable. I've been lax in getting people to say my name on the thread, with playing two other games at the beginning and Christmas and all, as such I don't tink I have enough to get anything but minor self-protections. I wonder if I can ask how many points I have.

If I were a role stealer, why would I have two involved powers, the stealing and the name thing? That would be overpowered, I think.

I thought that the nightkill happening after the team was defeated was some brand of delayed kill. Secondly, it could have been a last-chance death-power, but I think a delayed kill could fit with turning someone to stone.

Is an evil rezzer possible? loser was resurrected at one point, after all. StuMan has repeatedly sided with baddies in voting and discussion on the thread. And on the thread stuff is all I have to go on, at this point.
I'm going to Vote: StuMan

@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Votes:
Dyl (2) -- StuMan, Pickles
StuMan (1) -- Dyl

Execution, Day 29
"...Dyl, step forward please."
Dyl frowned and stepped forward.
"You have been put up for execution. How do you respond to this?" Erwit Mayesti asked.
Dyl didn't respond. Instead, he started to change form...
Erwit Mayesti paused in surprise, and the small group watched, curious to see what he changed into.
It soon became apparent that he was changing into a small fruit, but no one was quite certain what it was until he finished changing. As soon as they realized what it was, they became quite confused. "A ...papaya?"
Erwit, however, didn't respond. In fact, she seemed to be panicking -- switching inbetween the forms of Twizzler and Erwit. When it became apparent that she was too terrified to do anything, Pickles picked up the papaya and tossed it up into the air a few times. "He must be referring to the apples vs. papaya bit... Well, that's just a little bit riddikulus."
She threw the papaya down onto the ground, and firmly stepped onto it. Immediately, the fruit squashed out and once more began transforming into Dyl.
As he did so, a ghostly figure rose out of his body. Neither StuMan nor Pickles could tell what it was, however, because they only saw whatever their greatest fears were.
At the defeat of Dyl, however, Erwit Mayesti seemed to have calmed down slightly. "B-b-boggart," she managed to whimper.
The Boggart stuck out its tongue and floated into the Book of Myths.
As it did so, something strange happened. The golden light flashed once, brightly. Immediately, a ghostly figure rose out of StuMan's body, a beautiful bird of some sort. Erwit Mayesti managed to state the bird's name, "Caladrius!", before her form as well was pulled into the Book of Myths, leaving a rather confused-looking Twizzler.
Soon, all the bits and pieces of the labyrinth were pulled back into the book as well, leaving the three figures alone in the middle of the castle grounds.
"...Pickles?" Twizzler asked, still looking rather confused. "What was the spirit in you?"
Pickles shrugged, and then pulled off her wig and mask, only to reveal Trystan. "I didn't have one, but didn't want to leave... so... I decided to fake my way in as Pickles."
Twizzler sighed and shook her head, but didn't say anything.
Finally, there was a last flash of light, and the various statues around them suddenly became the people they had been before that. That wasn't all, though -- all the other people who had been killed were restored to their previous states by the Book of Myths.
Twizzler smiled in relief. "Well, that's good! I would have had a lot of explaining to do to the Mayesti family when they returned to find a bunch of dead bodies and statues that had definitely not been there before... but anyways. I would like to congratulate the Innocents. It seems as if they have saved the world, yet again!"

Dyl was executed. He was the Boggart.
The Boggart has been defeated! The innocents win the game!
First Place -- Innocents
Second Place -- Boggart
Third Place -- Creatures of Deadly Sight & Coyote
Fourth Place -- Dragons of Chaos

Please post in the dead-thread, the Book of Myths!

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69