Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW37 -- Book of Myths (Dead Thread)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I was the Governor FYI.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yep I was a rezzer. I wonder who my role opposite was. Well done to us innocents.

Bring KISS to my Hometown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Thank you to Twif for hosting this game :) I'm sure she didn't bank on it running so long, lol.

:hug:

that's me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow, I guessed right at the end! :o Yeah, innocents!

I was indeed the celeb, and had 3 lie detectors. What I said on the thread was true - I picked innocent as I didn't feel like lying about everything. Certainly didn't expect to be one of the two remaining people left in the game, though!

No clue who my opposite was, or if I ever guessed it correctly.

Twiz: :hug: :hug:

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wtg, Innocents! :D

Thank you, Twiz, for hosting a super fun game! I loved all the twists and turns. :hug:

I was so curious all game long what my two secret powers were, but they turned out to be very interesting. By the way, what exactly happened when I changed Syrill's destiny? I noticed Pardona (as Syrill) was not executed at first because his destiny was changed, but I don't know what it really did.

Also, what was the chance to rez someone after I used up my two definite rezzes? I'm guessing not very much considering Mongrel's frequent incorporeal visitations. lol

Who was responsible for the shooting stars? I though that was a very cool way to go. :)

Whoever was responsible for all those apple pies, I'd like to thank you. :) They were very tasty!

Congrats Group 1. :) Your sense of direction is far better than mine. lol Was there any advantage to completing the maze?

Yes, as was mentioned before, who was my opposite? What did finding your opposite do?

Um, I think that's all I had to comment/ask. I'm most likely forgetting something, though.

Edit:
Oh, yes. Miyu, you were an excellent father. Expect a fashionable tie next Father's Day. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey I wasn't a baddie Dyl. Here's my role
Quote:
Role Name: Ant-Lion
Team: Innocent
Role Information:
Your head is that of a lion and your body is that of an ant. However awesome that may sound, it brings some negative factors along with it. Basically, all the Lion head can eat is meat, and all the Ant body can digest is grain. So you are destined to die of starvation. Fun, eh?
Role Powers:
Bodyguard: Because you know you are only destined to die anyways, you have decided you might as well do something useful while you are at it. Before the end of night 1, send me a list of five names. The first person alive at the end of the night, you will dedicate your life to protecting. You cannot protect them from execution. If the person you are body guarding dies from execution, you will automatically begin to protect the next living person on the list you sent. Thus, if the four people below that person die, you must send in another as soon as possible.
Starvation: You start off with a hunger level of 150. Each night, depending on what you do during that day/night period, you will slowly starve and a number of hunger points will be taken off. How many hunger points you have left will affect the power of your shield. When you reach a hunger level of 0, you will die of starvation.
Mighty Strength: We’ve all heard that an ant can lift 20 times their body weight. So can an Ant-Lion, if it is not too hungry. Thus, once during the game, if your hunger level is over 75, you can take someone and lift them onto a large hedge of the maze. They will not be able to get down for the next day/night cycle, but neither will anyone be able to physically target them. Because of their height, they will be able to see what the correct moves for the next three days will be for their party.
Hunger Roar: Let’s face it. When people get hungry, they get a little… well… testy. Thus, once during the game, if your hunger level is under 75, you can let out a roar of annoyance because of your hunger. This roar will be so loud that it will frighten everyone into hiding and stop all other actions for that night.
Shield: 82
Daily lists not required.

Regan (who first started this role) chose to prtoect pixa which is why I died when he was attacked. Great job Twizz for hosting a very long and complex game. When you have time will you post role opposites? I'm also curious who mine was.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Jas Frost wrote:
Whoever was responsible for all those apple pies, I'd like to thank you. :) They were very tasty!

I'm pretty sure you know who :P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Role Name: Werecoyote
Team: Neutral
Role Information:
What fun is a Werewolf game if it doesn't have a Werewolf?! Well, you aren't a werewolf, per se, but Werecoyotes are -much- more fun. Instead of going around killing people, you go and play tricks on them, just like the Indian legend of Coyote! Much preferable, no?
Role Powers:
List Switch: Ah, the list switch... one of your favorite tricks in the book. Luckily, you can do it here! Every night, send in two lists of five players. The first people alive and at the time your role comes into play will have their lists switched.
Shifting Alliance: Some people say it is fun to play one side of the game, some another. Well, you think it's even more fun if you can play both sides of the game... and trick people while at it! Thus, if someone dreams of you, you will pretend to be whatever team they are on and results will be sent accordingly. However, you may not reveal any of your supposed “team mates.”
Bag of Tricks: You have a wonderful bag of tricks that you are just itching to use (and no, it's not because of fleas)! However, the items inside are limited so you can only use it every third day. When you use it, you will pull out an item from the bag. The item will then be able to be used at any time afterwards, however if you use the item you will not be able to use the List Switch power that same night.
Shield: 84
Daily lists required.

I'm curious as to what my list-switching was responsible for. *nudges Twiz*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

jellyoflight wrote:
Thank you to Twif for hosting this game :) I'm sure she didn't bank on it running so long, lol.

:hug:

Yeah... I gave everyone high shields, almost counting on the randomizer being evil. Of course, it was then evil by randomizing only small numbers... for shame!

And apologies! I meant to post these last night, but I was called in to work concessions again. And then this morning I got caught up in reading a book... and as I was trying to post this, my internet spazzed and wouldn't let me do anything for HOURS.

The numbers you chose at the beginning were to decide what party you would be in if the teams split. Odd numbers went to Team One, and even numbers went to Team Two. The same basic theory would have applied if the teams had split again -- numbers like 2 and 6 would have gone to one team, while numbers like 4 and 8 would have gone to another.

No, completing the labyrinth didn't really have any bonuses. XD It was like a room system, only more complicated.

When you found your role opposite, you would get a 25% shield increase. If your role could use it, you also got it doubled for the next day/night cycle.

Role Opposites:
Tiamat (Pardona) and Marduk (Jasujo)
Pied Piper (Christopher) and Trystan (Pickles)
Caladrius (StuMan) and Simurgh (malibu)
Shade and Centaur
Bishop Fish (Anvil) and Serra (Pink)
Cupid (Hansy) and Valkyrie (Ammer)
Apsu (Chipper) and Enki (pipsqueeek)
Kingu (ckillor) and Ekhi (Miyu)
Fafnir (Urthdigger) and Sigurd (May)
Cassandra (Mongrel) and Boggart (Dyl/Katherine)
Medusa (Rachel/jellyoflight) and Perseus (Pixa)
Basilisk (Syrill/Pardona) and Nameless Hero (pheonix)
Minotaur (loser) and Ant-lion (Regan/Bruces galore)
Catoblepas (machinedreams) and Coyote (Byakuya San)
Balor of the Strong Blows (DM was on fire!) and Amphiptere (averly)

As Shade was not put into play, it was then switched to: Centaur (Wind) and Fafnir (Urthdigger), just because Urthdigger and Wind were next to each other in alphabetical order...

Roles:
When I was creating roles, I saw the name Cassandra and it gave me an idea for a whole baddie team. One that has kind of been used before, but whatever. :P All but one of the Dragons of Chaos started out with a plain innocent role. I was hoping that because the team names weren't revealed in dreams, that Cassandra would dream of one of those players, find them evil, have them executed. Their dragon statue would break, and they would go up for execution again... and because their real role wouldn't be revealed until a full day/night cycle after their statue was broken, they would die as an "innocent" role. The dreamer would be declared as a fake, and executed themselves. =O Obviously, it didn't work out quite that way. XD

As for the resurrectors... Caladrius could resurrect those turned to stone, by drawing the stone out of them. Marduk could resurrect those killed by the Dragons of Chaos, by pouring the Elixir of Life on them. Both resurrectors could rez those who had been executed. Each of these methods would also give a one day/night period of protection. Both could also resurrect those killed by other methods -- the Minotaur, daykills, etc., however, these would have no protection given to them.

There weren't enough players to put the Shade in, so it was taken out.

Quote:
Role Name: Amphiptere
Role Information:
The Amphiptere is a small serpent with wings said to guard frankincense trees in Arabia. It will also climb into them and leap from the trees after its target.
Role Powers:
Spying Serpent: Because you are so small in size, it makes it easy for you to spy on things. Thus, each night you must send in a list of five people. You will track them and see who they target that night.
Tree Guardian: Just because you are stuck in a labyrinth doesn’t mean you can shirk your duties. Every third night you must return to your frankincense trees to make sure they are doing alright. However, the good part of this means you can’t be physically targeted on those nights.
Burning Incense: Twice during the game you can return from your trip to the trees with some frankincense tears (the resin). You will then burn it as an incense, and the scent of the incense will calm everyone so much that no physical moves will be made that night.
Shield: 77
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Ant-Lion
Role Information:
Your head is that of a lion and your body is that of an ant. However awesome that may sound, it brings some negative factors along with it. Basically, all the Lion head can eat is meat, and all the Ant body can digest is grain. So you are destined to die of starvation. Fun, eh?
Role Powers:
Bodyguard: Because you know you are only destined to die anyways, you have decided you might as well do something useful while you are at it. Before the end of night 1, send me a list of five names. The first person alive at the end of the night, you will dedicate your life to protecting. You cannot protect them from execution. If the person you are body guarding dies from execution, you will automatically begin to protect the next living person on the list you sent. Thus, if the four people below that person die, you must send in another as soon as possible.
Starvation: You start off with a hunger level of 150. Each night, depending on what you do during that day/night period, you will slowly starve and a number of hunger points will be taken off. How many hunger points you have left will affect the power of your shield. When you reach a hunger level of 0, you will die of starvation.
Mighty Strength: We’ve all heard that an ant can lift 20 times their body weight. So can an Ant-Lion, if it is not too hungry. Thus, once during the game, if your hunger level is over 75, you can take someone and lift them onto a large hedge of the maze. They will not be able to get down for the next day/night cycle, but neither will anyone be able to physically target them. Because of their height, they will be able to see what the correct moves for the next three days will be for their party.
Hunger Roar: Let’s face it. When people get hungry, they get a little… well… testy. Thus, once during the game, if your hunger level is under 75, you can let out a roar of annoyance because of your hunger. This roar will be so loud that it will frighten everyone into hiding and stop all other actions for that night.

Quote:
Role Name: Apsu
Team: Dragons of Chaos
Role Information:
A fresh-water Dragon, Apsu is the first consort of the salt-water dragon Tiamat. Eventually, he planned to kill his children and his plans were found out by Ea. Ea then put him into a deep sleep and killed him.
Role Powers:
Tablets of Destinies: You were given these weird things by the dragon Tiamat. The Tablets of Destinies have the ability to create an army of terrible monsters. You have the ability to kill one person a day with these monsters, with any monster you would like. Thus, each day you must send me a list of five people with a way you would like to kill them. The first person on the top of the list that is still alive will be your target.
Dragon Defense: Once during the game, you can turn your usually liquid scales hard as rock, protecting you from any attacks during the day/night cycle.
Sleep of Ea: You aren’t quite sure, but you think you have sensed the presence of other chaotic-like dragons. Five times during the game, you can manually invoke the sleep that Ea would have put you in. That night, you will not be able to control any monsters you summon from the Tablets of Destinies. However, you will be able to dream of one person that night to see if they are one of those dragons.
Shield: 86
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Balor of the Strong Blows
Team: Creatures of Deadly Sight
Role Information:
Balor was very curious as a child, and once looked upon a brew his magician father was making. The smoke reached his eye, infusing it with the poisonous abilities of the brew, so that everyone he looked at while his eye was open was killed. Thus, he kept his eye shut for so long, that to open it required hooks and ropes. He worked in the Fomorian army and was their secret weapon before being killed by his grandson, Lugh.
Role Powers:
Evil Eye: You have the ability to kill one person a night with your eye; however, because it is such a complicated process, you can only do it once every four days. (Day 1, Day 5, etc.) On these days, send in a list of five people and the first person still alive when night comes will be turned to stone.
Dreaming Sleep: As you have three days in-between every attack, the other three days can be used to dream of people to sense if they also have deadly sight. After all, birds of a feather must stick together!
Balor's Castle: Once during the game, you can make the legendary Balor's Castle real. However, you need to summon the workers to build it, and the summoning will take place instead of the actions for that night. You will also be so exhausted the next night you won't be able to do anything then, either. It will take two days to build the castle. To prevent the workers from building another castle as strong as it, you are starving them. In retaliation, they will tear down the castle after you have used it for one day/night cycle.
Shield: 88
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Basilisk
Role Information:
The Basilisk is the King of Serpents, born from a spherical, yolkless egg laid by a seven-year old rooster during the days of the dog star Sirius and hatched by a toad. A complicated process, but evidently do-able...
Role Powers:
Serpent's Gaze: Starting the second night, you have the ability to kill someone with your gaze. However, doing it too often may make you seen and you don't want that to happen! So you can only do this once every four days. (Day 2, Day 6, etc.) On these days, send in a list of five people and the first person still alive when night comes will be turned to stone.
Dragon's Glare: Well, you aren't a dragon, per se. But your eyes have been compared to them. And you think that there are others whose eyes may have the same power as yours. So in between the three days you are killing someone, you can gaze into the eyes of one person and see if their sight is deadly as well.
Snake's Venom: As he is the King of Serpents, the Basilisk has very potent venom. Twice during the game, you may bite someone during the middle of day. The first time you bite someone, the venom will not kill, but will stay in their body and gradually wear down their shield. The second time the venom will be used to try and kill the target. However, using the venom will weaken you so much, you won't be able to do anything that night.
Shield: 83
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Bishop Fish
Role Information:
A type of sea-monster reported in the 16th Century, the Bishop Fish is a fish that looks exactly like… well… a bishop.
Role Powers:
Pure Aura: As a bishop, you have a pure aura and feel uncomfortable when someone who does not have a pure aura is close to you. Each night, send in a list of five people. The first person available at the end of night, you will stand near and sense their aura. You will sense if someone who is not entirely pure is next to you.
Indulgences: You have three indulgences you may give to people throughout the game. If you give them an indulgence, the limited actions that they have done will be pardoned and will not be counted as being used, meaning they can once again use them.
Humble Prayer: Once during the game, instead of sensing someone’s aura, you can spend the night praying. This will restore your shield by 25 points and also protect you for that day/night cycle.
Shield: 61
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Boggart
Team: Shape-Changer
Role Information:
Your keys disappeared? It was the household boggart. The milk soured? The boggart. The dog went lame? Once again, it was the boggart. And I just can't seem to get rid of the darn thing!
Role Powers:
Shape Change: Usually, you are able to take on the form of whatever scares a person the most. However, for some reason, this power does not work correctly in the Labyrinth. Instead, you become whatever they are! Each night, send in a list of five people and you will receive the role that they have and will be able to use their abilities. For some reason, you can't use the same person's role twice in a row...
Naming the Boggart: One shouldn't name a boggart, because they become quite unreasonable… yet the people here are doing it anyways! Any time your name (or a variant thereof that is meant to be you) is said, you will gain a name point. With these points, you can collect certain things that will help you along the way. (The list of things to be bought will be sent in another PM.) You cannot tell people to say your name, and if you are being voted for you will not get a point.
Mischievous Boggart: Three times during the game, you can choose not to shapechange into anyone. Instead, you will stay your plain old mischievous self and keep someone up all night by playing tricks on them. Because they won't be able to get any sleep, they will not be able to perform any role activities. However, after you target them, they will put up traps for you so you will not be able to pull tricks on them again.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Caladrius
Team: Innocents
Role Information:
A Caladrius is a snow-white bird that lives in the houses of kings. It can tell if a sick patient can recover from an illness, and can even draw that sickness into itself so the patient will heal faster. Afterwards, the bird will fly off into the sun to disperse the sickness.
Role Powers:
Testing the Sick: Each night, if you choose, you can look at someone who has died. If you sense they can be healed, you will draw their “sickness” into you and fly off for three days. On the third day, their illness will disperse from you and they will be totally healed, and return to life. However, you can only successfully return a person to life twice. After that, you may not be able to disperse the illness successfully from your body and they will not be resurrected.
Uncleanliness: During the time a Caladrius is trying to heal someone, it is an unclean bird. Thus, if you are killed during the time you are trying to heal a body, the attacker or the last person to vote for you will have their shield power lesson as a result of attacking such an unclean creature.
Bird’s Eye View: Once every other period of healing someone, you may look down at the labyrinth from above and see what the next move your team should make is. To choose the day to do this, simply send me a PM saying you wish to use this power.
Shield: 75
Daily lists optional.

Quote:
Role Name: Cassandra
Role Information:
Because she was one of the most beautiful women in the world, the Greek god Apollo made her a prophetess. However, after she refused him, Apollo also cursed her. He made it so that no one would believe her prophecies.
Role Powers:
Revealing Prophecy: Every night, in your sleep you can make a prophecy about someone. Your dreams will tell if they have any chaotic influences working on them. Send a list of five people, and the first person alive at the end of night will be dreamt about.
Prophecy of DOOM: Huh. Silly people, not listening to your prophecies! You’ll show them. Once during the game, you can make a prophecy of a major storm. Those that don’t take shelter from it will have a chance of either being disabled for the next day/night cycle, losing some of their shield, or dying.
Prophetic Mishaps: Three times during the game, you can make a prophecy about someone that they will have a minor mishap. They will be sent a PM telling them about the prophecy and asking if they believe it. If they do, the mishap will stay minor and the damage will be lessened. However, if they do not, something that should have been a minor accident will turn into a major one and causing them much more damage.
Shield: 77

Quote:
Role Name: Catoblepas
Role Information:
The Catoblepas normally resides in Ethiopia. It has the body of a buffalo, but the head of a hog. You'd think that the buffalo body would be strong enough to hold up the head (after all, hogs seem to do it quite well) but for some reason that is not the case and the head is always turned downwards. It is said that its gaze can turn people into stone.
Role Powers:
Soft Gaze: They say when a cow looks you in the eyes, they have soft brown eyes. Well, that's true in the case of the Catoblepas as well. The result, however, is quite different. Starting day 3, you can look someone in the eyes and turn them into stone. However, it is such an effort to lift your head that you can only do this once every four days. (Day 3, day 7, etc.). On these days, send in a list of five people and you will target the first one alive.
Finding the Herd: For some reason, you are pretty sure that there are others in the game with powers similar to yours. On the nights that you aren't killing anyone, you may test someone and see if they have the same killing gaze you do.
Noxious Cud: All you eat are poisonous plants, so the cud you chew is pretty noxious. Thus, the first time you are targeted, the person targeting you will be so put off by the smell their target will be redirected to a random person just to avoid getting close to you. Once during the game, you can spit the cud out at someone. The poisons in it will make sick and they will not be able to do anything for the next day/night cycle.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Centaur
Role Information:
Half-man. Half-horse. Stargazer. Master archer. Intelligent. Stubborn. Arrogant. Eyup, that about covers it. Do you want fries with that, or hay?
Role Powers:
Sure Shot: Like most Centaurs, you are extremely good with a bow. Your arrows are sure to hit their target. Unfortunately, you weren't prepared to be whisked out into some random world, so you were only carrying three arrows with you at the time. So, three times during the game, you can shoot someone with these arrows. Simply send in the names of five people and the first person that is alive and can be targeted on this list you will shoot.
Stargazer: Centaurs are master stargazers and thus understand what the stars are yearning to reveal. Each night, as long as the weather is clear, you may watch the stars, and if they are willing they will tell you the direction your party needs to go next. However, even if they do not, as long as you can see the stars you will always know which way is north.
Vote of Arrogance: As a centaur, you are obviously the most important creature in the game. In fact, you are probably the centaur of the universe. You are also extremely intelligent, so everything you do -must- be right. Because of this, you think you deserve the right to an extra vote. Three times during the game, you may send me the name of a person you would like to vote for. This vote will be added to the list in addition to your other votes.
Shield: 68

Quote:
Role Name: Werecoyote
Role Information:
What fun is a Werewolf game if it doesn't have a Werewolf?! Well, you aren't a werewolf, per se, but Werecoyotes are -much- more fun. Instead of going around killing people, you go and play tricks on them, just like the Indian legend of Coyote! Much preferable, no?
Role Powers:
List Switch: Ah, the list switch... one of your favorite tricks in the book. Luckily, you can do it here! Every night, send in two lists of five players. The first people alive and at the time your role comes into play will have their lists switched.
Shifting Alliance: Some people say it is fun to play one side of the game, some another. Well, you think it's even more fun if you can play both sides of the game... and trick people while at it! Thus, if someone dreams of you, you will pretend to be whatever team they are on and results will be sent accordingly. However, you may not reveal any of your supposed “team mates.”
Bag of Tricks: You have a wonderful bag of tricks that you are just itching to use (and no, it's not because of fleas)! However, the items inside are limited so you can only use it every third day. When you use it, you will pull out an item from the bag. The item will then be able to be used at any time afterwards, however if you use the item you will not be able to use the List Switch power that same night.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Cupid
Role Information:
The Roman god of love. That pesky little Cherub that flies around on Valentines Day shooting everyone in the back. Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me. T_T
Role Powers:
Gold-headed Arrows: It is said that Cupid has two sets of arrows. The gold-headed arrows are the infamous ones that are said to make people fall in love. Unfortunately, you've used so many of them, that by the time you were whisked away into this world, you only had one pair left. So before the first night ends, you must send in two lists, one of male players and one of female players, of 5 people. The top people still living on each list will be made lovers, and will do anything to protect each other from death.
Love's Enduring Promise: With each night that your chosen couple remains alive, you will receive Hearts. Once you have gathered 4 hearts, you may go to a rose bush and pick one of the roses without fear of being scraped by the thorns (after all, the power of love can do anything!) These roses will have powers in them that may help you and the chosen couple.
Iron-Tipped Arrows: Ah. These are the arrows that aren't as well known, probably because you don't use them as often. As such, you still have a full quiver of them. These are the arrows that inspire hatred. Every night, send in two lists of five people. The top people still living at the end of night you will shoot with these arrows. If those two people happen to target each other at any time within the next three nights, they will be so infuriated by hatred that they will refuse to even look at the other person and thus will simply go to the next person on their list.
Shield: 71
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Ekhi
Role Information:
Ekhi is the name of the sun in the Basque language. She is the protector of humanity, and the enemy to evil spirits.
Role Powers:
Shining Light: The sun is very bright, and when focused, causes a very powerful glow. Each day you may focus your light on one person. The glow will remain during the night and protect them from attacks from a certain team. To decide who to protect, send in a list of five people every day.
Supernova: Once in the game, you may shine so brightly during the night that it will be almost as if you never set that night. Because everything is illuminated, no one will be able to do anything that night. Unless they are deep sleepers, they will not be able to go to sleep either.
Revealing Shadow: They say a shadow can say a lot about a person. Well, not really. But as the sun, you can see the shadows of every person in the game. In fact, as their main source, you have a special power over them. Once during the game, you may cause someone's shadow to separate from them and give the shadow a life of its own. Unfortunately, you can't quite predict what doing that will cause...
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Enki
Role Information:
Enki is the Sumerian god of crafts, water, intelligence, and creation. He is also known as the Babylonian god, Ea.
Role Powers:
Craftsmanship: As the god of craftsmanship, you are pretty nifty with a hammer. Each night, you can create little trinkets to give to someone. This trinket will double their powers for the next day/night cycle. However, because a true crafts master does not always stick to one pattern, this may not always be what happens.
Odd Trinket: Once during the game instead of making the trinkets that double people, you may spend your time working on something entirely new. However, because it's entirely new, you won't quite know what it does until it's finished and you can test it out.
Useful Invention: It is said that you created the plow and the yoke to help farmers with their crops. Unfortunately, those things don't quite work here, but you have created another item that may help. It will reveal the role of one person. To use it, send it in during the day time with the names of five people.
Shield: 70
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Farmer Jones
Role Information:
The side character that never goes anywhere in the books and never does anything. Except complain about the state of things and the weather, maybe.
Role Powers:
Nothing: As a plain old boring innocent you aren't able to do anything out of the ordinary.
Dragon Statue: One day while plowing in your field, you crossed upon a yellow dragon statue made of wood. Worthless little thing, but it looks nice on the mantle. You are not allowed to tell anyone about this Dragon Statue.
Shield: 50

Quote:
Role Name: Plain Peasant
Role Information:
A random character in the books who is just there to help things move along. Doesn't do anything else, really.
Role Powers:
Nada: As a plain old boring innocent, you aren't able to do anything out of the ordinary.
Dragon Statue: One day while doing whatever it is you do, you came upon a red dragon statue made of wood. It doesn't do much though... just sits there. You are not allowed to tell anyone about this Dragon Statue.

Quote:
Role Name: Marduk
Role Information:
Marduk is the son of the sun god, Ea. In Enuma Elish, it is recorded that he defeated the gods Tiamat and Kingu, and created mankind from their blood, and thus became known as the god of light and life.
Role Powers:
Life's Elixir: You have kept just enough of Kingu's blood to successfully resurrect two people. However, some things cannot be resurrected from using this method, so you will use only a drop on someone first. If they react to the drop, you will give them part of your remaining elixir and they will be resurrected. However, because you want to preserve the elixir for as long as possible, after it has been used to resurrect someone you must wait three days before using it again. After you resurrect two people, you will only be able to use a drop and so any attempts after that may not be successful.
Unknown Power: It seems you have a role power you are unable to use right now. I wonder what it is?
Mystery Power: Two powers you aren't able to use?! My, that is a shame!
Shield: 72
Daily lists optional.

Quote:
Role Name: Medusa
Role Information:
Medusa is a gorgon, and thus has a head of snakes and the power to turn people into stone... but all gorgons can do -that-. You are special because you are the most feared Gorgon of all!
Role Powers:
Snake's Stare: Starting on the fourth day, you have the power to kill someone with your gaze. However, it is quite risky to show your true nature with all these pesky innocents about, so you can only do it once every four days. (Day 4, Day 8, etc.)
Rose-Colored Glasses: They say looking through rose-colored glasses can give you a positive aspect on life. And you have a wonderful pair here! Or maybe they are amber-colored... these snakes of yours are probably colorblind. Ah well. Using them, you can look for any other people that may be on your team, and finding them will definitely give you a positive outlook!
Hypnotizing Gaze: They say a snake's gaze can hypnotize small creatures... well, with the amount of snakes you have on your head, you can hypnotize a -person-. The first time you do this, their target will be switched to a random person (not including you). The second time, you will be able to exert more force and thus will be able to control who they target. However, hypnotizing people wearies the poor snakes so much, you will not be able to do anything else that night.
Shield: 87
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Minotaur
Team: Devourer
Role Information:
A man with a bull's head and tail, the Minotaur was greatly feared because he was so ferocious. Thus, he was eventually put into a labyrinth created by Daedalus just for him. Oddly enough, it is the same labyrinth everyone is in now...
Role Powers:
Devourer: Because you live in the labyrinth, you never got to eat much. And now there are a whole bunch of people here letting you travel with them! Each night, send in a list of five people. You will devour the first person available.
Knowledge of the Path: Because you have lived in the maze for so long, you know every nook and cranny of the Labyrinth. So every day, you will learn the correct path to take for that day. However, you may not publicly reveal you know the way.
Trap Clearance: Because you know the labyrinth so well, you will avoid any traps that are physical or magically activated. You are not immune from any traps that are living, however.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Nameless Hero
Role Information:
You have slain many evil creatures, and most have been well known. Medusa and her sisters. The Minotaur. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. All killed by you! And then what happens?! Some hotshot hero comes in behind you and makes -their- claim to fame.
Role Powers:
Erratic Attitude: Each day, your feelings of having your claim to fame stolen from you changes. Sometimes, you are grateful to be able to avoid the people who follow heroes around, such as those crazy stalkerazzi. Other days, you long to impress someone with your long and heroic tales without being told that someone else did it. As such, your mood changes every day, and with them, so do your powers.
Choose a Mood: Choose a Mood! Any mood! Once during the game, you may choose the mood that you take on the next day out of the ones you have already received. However, that emotion will be taken out of the list and you will not be able to use it again.
Infectious Attitude: How you feel can sometimes effect the feelings of others. Thus, twice during the game, you may choose to share your mood of that day. To do this, send in a list of five people and they will be able to use that attitude the next day/night cycle.
Daily lists may or may not be required, depending on mood results.

Quote:
Role Name: Perseus
Role Information:
Perseus was sent by Polydectes to collect the head of Medusa, because Perseus could not afford the gift of a horse that was needed to attend a banquet Polydectes was hosting. He wandered around aimlessly until the gods Hermes, Athena, and Hades came to help, gifting him with a sword, shield, and helmet of invisibility. Using his shield to view Medusa, he was able to cut off her head. He later went on a quest with Pegasus, the Winged Horse, and became the King of Mycenae.
Role Powers:
Protector of the Innocent: Everyone knows it is the job of a hero to protect the innocent and those in need. Luckily for you, you were able to snatch some extra Golden Apples of Immortality back when you went through the Garden of Hespiredes on your voyage to kill Medusa. Unfortunately, they don't quite make someone immortal... but they are handy for curing someone after they have been attacked... if they still live. Attacked by what, you aren't sure. But at least the apples are shiny!
Hero's Strength: That sword and helmet that were given to you sure are nifty. Using them, you can go after the attacker that attacked that poor person you'll need to heal. Then, there is a chance that you will either damage their shield or make them unable to use their role powers the next day... though there is always the chance that you'll be the one injured instead.
Helmet of Invisibility: Once during the game, you can use your Helmet of Invisibility to track someone and find some information about their role. To do this, send me a list of 5 people, and the top one alive when I receive your list you will follow. However, using this power will make you so exhausted you will not be able to protect someone that night.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Pied Piper of Hamelin
Role Information:
In 1284, when the town of Hamelin was suffering from a rat infestation, until the Pied Piper appeared. Promised a payment, he led the rats out of the town with a magical pipe. However, the townspeople refused to pay... so the Pied Piper took revenge by using the pipe to lure their children away from the town. After being payed many times the gold he was originally promised, he allowed the children to return.
Role Powers:
Mystical Pipe: Using the mystical pipe you have, you can lead one person a day away from the rest of the group. This person will not be able to use any role powers, post, or vote that day/night cycle, however because they are away from the group they cannot be targeted either.
Rats of Hamelin: Once during the game, you can sommon the rats you led away from the town of Hamelin. These rats will swarm the Labyrinth, preventing anyone from doing anything or continue along the maze that night. After the rats leave, they will leave some trinkets that they gathered when you originally led them away.
Pied πper?!: You are a very skilled pie maker. So skilled, in fact, that every single pie you make has a circumference of exactly pi. For some reason, this tends to give pies special abilities. So you try to keep some around (get it?) you at all times... until you give them away or eat them yourself, of course.
3- You have 3 pumpkin pies. For some reason, when you give these away to people, they scare them and cause any items they are holding to drop...
.- This pie is so small that it can only be described as a decimal point. Throw it under someone and see what it does!
1- You have 1 cherry pie. If you give this to someone, they'll find it so good, they will tell you something about their role!
4- You have 4 apple pies that seem like they will make good additions to a shield! If you hand them out to three people, you can eat the fourth one yourself if you so choose.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Trystan
Team: ?
Role Information:
A friend of Twizzler's, you were charged with bringing the Book of Myths to her. But when the lightning bolt hit the book, you were touching it. Thus, the magic didn't work on you correctly. You didn't actually receive the powers of any of the books inhabitants... however, you did not want to leave when told. So, you are now playing in disguise!
Role Powers:
Choice of Alignment: You must choose one of these aspects by the end of night one.
Understanding and Innocent- When she asked you to leave, Twizzler was just trying to protect you... so you'll stay the person she likes!
On the Fence- You understand why Twizzler wanted you to leave, but you can take care of yourself. So you'll stay, but won't decide which team to go for.
Revengeful and Evil- Gah! Stupid Twizzler! She should know better than to try and order you around. Well, she'll regret that, she will!
Guilt: When you die, whoever is the main cause of your death will feel so guilty they killed someone who can't go into stasis that they will commit suicide. This will happen regardless of the alignment choice you make.
Shield: 80

Quote:
Role Name: Serra
Role Information:
In oceans, there is a winged fish known as the Serra. The Serra's greatest delight is to race ships. When it sees one, it will come up and beat its wings to keep pace with the ship. Once it is ahead of the ship, it will try to hinder the ship's progress by spreading its wings and blocking the wind, however, eventually its stamina will run out and the Serra will sink back into the sea.
Role Powers:
First Place: Because you enjoy being in first place so much, you would like to be in first place as often as you can. Thus, every time you can get the people to send you as a scout for the next portion of your journey, you will get points for being in first place. You will also gain a smaller amount of points if your team is in the lead. You can redeem these points for prizes that will be sent in a separate PM.
Small and Quick: Because you are so small and quick, you have a 75% chance of avoiding any damage caused by traps while scouting. Any damage you do receive will be cut in half.
Big Race: Even if you do not win, you love to race. So, every day you are not sent scouting, you may challenge someone to a race. Whoever wins the race will get a .05% shield increase.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Shade
Team: ?
Role Information:
Shades are an imprint of a spirit, either animal or human. They have the ability to take over a living person, however, the person must be entirely still during the process. The shade then takes over the abilities of that person.
Role Powers:
Stasis Takeover: You can't move far on your own, but with the help of someone else, you can. Unfortunately, that person cannot move during that time you inhabit them... so, you have to wait until someone goes into stasis. When they do, you will begin to inhabit them and one day/night cycle later will receive their role.
Ghost: As a shade, you are a ghost. And because you are a ghost, you cannot be harmed until you have a role.
Shield:[/u] --

Quote:
[b]Role Name: Sigurd
Role Information:
Sigurd was sent by his foster father Regin to kill the dragon Fafnir. After killing the dragon, he was able to learn the language of the birds and they told him to kill Regin because otherwise he himself would be killed. Later, Sigurd met a shieldmaiden by the name of Brynhild, who promised she would marry him but also prophesied his doom to marry another. Then, while on a visit, he was made to drink an ale of forgetfulness so he would forget Brynhild and instead marry a woman by the name of Gudrun.
Role Powers:
Ale of Forgetfulness: Somehow, the ale of forgetfulness you were made to drink can effect others. Send in the two lists of five names. Should the first person on either list be targeted, the person who is targeting them will forget whom their first choice was and will change their mind and attack the first person on the other list.
Language of the Birds: When you are first attacked, you will be gone from the area where you are supposed to be, thus avoiding the attack. How did you know not to be there? Why, a little birdie told you.
Dragon's Wisdom: Another effect of slaying the Dragon Fafnir was that you gained the ability of wisdom... also known as prophecy. Once during the game, you can focus your sight on someone and when they die, you will learn something about the thing that killed them. Should they be killed by execution, you can simply choose to watch someone else.
Shield: 81
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Simurgh
Role Information:
The Simurgh is a creature in the shape of a gigantic bird. Iranian legends say that she is old enough to have seen the destruction of the world three times over, and thus possesses the knowledge of the ages. She is considered to be able to purify the land and air around her. She is believed to roost in the Tree of Life, which holds all the seeds in the world. When Simurgh takes flight, all of the leaves of the tree are shaken and seeds are scattered everywhere.
Role Abilities:
Tree of Life: You roost in the Tree of Life, and thus have a variety of seeds to give out. Each day, you can give out one seed. However, giving that seed away will also make you unable to give it out again until the seed grows back, which it will after each time you leave the nest. You cannot give a seed to the same person two days in a row.
Leaving the Nest: When your supply of seeds gets low, you need to leave the nest to give them time to regrow. Each time you leave the nest, tons of seeds are scattered across the world. As such, there will be many seeds scattered around the labyrinth as well. You will return to the nest in three days and will be able to give out every single one of the seeds once more.
Golden Feathers: You have three golden feathers you can choose to give away. You can give them all to one person, or spread them out amongst three different people. Every time these feathers are used, you are summoned to them and you will be able to speak in private. These feathers are so strong, they will allow even the dead to summon you.
Daily lists required.

Quote:
Role Name: Washerwoman
Role Information:
Though you've washed the hero's clothes many a time, you're not really bound anywhere special and are usually forgotten after the first few chapters.
Role Powers:
Zip: As a plain old boring innocent, you aren't able to do anything
Dragon Statue: One day while washing a traveler's clothes, you came across a pretty little blue dragon statue. Unfortunately, the traveler left without picking up his clothes, so you were able to keep it. It doesn't do much, but it does make a nice place to keep your soap on. You are not allowed to tell anyone about this dragon statue.
Daily list not required.

Quote:
Role Name: Valkyrie
Role Information:
The purpose of the Valkyrie is to decide the winners and losers of the wars, and choose the most heroic of those who die in battle. During the battle, they would also choose those who were slain and those who would survive.
Role Powers:
Judge of Elimination: As the chooser of the slain, you play an important role on the battlefield. Well, you can also play an important role here. Each day, send me the name of a person. If there should be no majority, the person you choose will be executed.
Executioner's Override: Choosing those who are to be slain doesn't have to be all negative. In fact, you have two other powers you can use. Once each during the game, you can completely stop an execution; or switch who the execution targets.
Runes: You have some runes that can be used to summon the Evil Frying Pan of Doom! However, other than the fact it is to be used to hit someone on the head, you have no clue what it does.
Daily list required.

Things to do with roles that weren't included in the main PM:
2nd Dragon of Chaos:
Washerwoman
Activates 24 hours from when statue breaks. Statue breaks when attacked.

Quote:
It seems that odd little statue of yours not only protected you from being killed, but was also the prison of a dragon spirit. And the dragon has decided that you are the perfect host to take over the world and all the treasure in it.
Role Name: Tiamat
Role Information:
Tiamat is a monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos. She gives birth to the first generation of gods, however, later wages war on them, and is split in two by the storm-god Marduk, who uses her body to create the heavens and the earth.
Role Powers:
Tablets of Destinies: After that lumphead Apsu was killed, you had to take back the Tablets of Destinies from him. These allow you to have control of a might army of monsters. You have the ability to kill one person a day with these monsters, with any monster you would like. Thus, each day you must send me a list of five people with a way you would like to kill them. The first person on the top of the list that is still alive will be your target.
Primordial Chaos: You, Tiamat, are the embodiment of primordial chaos. As such, you just loooove causing as much chaos as you can. Once during the game, you will cause so much noise during the night, that none of those accursed innocents will be able to do anything they are supposed to.
Destiny Shift: Once during the game, you can use the interesting powers of the Tablets to change the destiny of someone. As soon as I receive this list, the first person still living and able to be targeted will have their destiny change so they will no longer have their role powers.
Shield: 89

--------------
3rd Dragon of Chaos:
Plain Peasant

Quote:
It seems that odd little statue of yours not only protected you from being killed, but was also the prison of a dragon spirit. And the dragon has decided that you are the perfect host to take over the world and all the treasure in it.
Role Name: Kingu
Role Information:
After the death of his father, Kingu became the partner in crime of his mother Tiamat. Then Marduk went and killed her. However, before she was killed, she managed to leave the Tablets of Destinies in Kingu's hands, leaving him the ruler of her armies.
Role Powers:
Tablets of Destinies: These nifty little tablets, which you have made into your armor, allow you to have control of Tiamat's army of monsters. You have the ability to kill one person a day with these monsters, with any monster you would like. Thus, each day you must send me a list of five people with a way you would like to kill them. The first person on the top of the list that is still alive will be your target.
Destiny Armor: As stated previously, you have made the Tablets into your armor. However, it wouldn't do to break them, so you won't use them as such. Instead, you have a far more interesting outlook as to how armor should be used! Because of the power it holds, you will instead use it to control someone's vote (and someone else's destiny...). You may do this 5 times during the game.
Destiny Seer: Hmm, you've sensed other people who may be similar to you in this game. So, five times during the game, you may test someone's destiny. If their destiny continues in the same path as yours, there is a high chance that they are also dragons with chaotic-like tendencies. To see someone's destiny, send in a list of five people. However, this requires a clear mind, so you won't be able to use the tablets on the night you use this.

--------------------
4th Dragon of Chaos:
Farmer Jones

Quote:
Role Name: Fafnir
Role Information:
Fafnir was once a dwarf that had an extremely powerful arm as well as a fearless soul. Because of these attributes, he was chosen to guard his father's enormous treasury. However as time went on, Fafnir became greedy and decided to become a Dragon to be better able to steal and protect the gold he was set to watch.
Role Powers:
Tablets of Destinies: This odd set of tablets somehow found its way into your hoard of treasure. Oh well, you aren't complaining – they seem to be able to summon an army of monsters! You have the ability to kill one person a day with these monsters, with any monster you would like. Thus, each day you must send me a list of five people with a way you would like to kill them. The first person on the top of the list that is still alive will be your target.
Dragon's Hoard: In addition to having lots and lots of shiny gold, a dragon's hoard usually has a lot of armor as well. Your hoard has one particularly shining example, a large helmet made to fit a dragon's head. As long as you have this this helmet, your shield will be increased by 10%.
Crystal Ball: Another fine item of your hoard is a Crystal Ball. Six times during the game, you may look into it. The first time will show you if there are any others with Dragon like tendencies that have not been revealed. If the result is positive, the next searches will be used to look for those that have those tendencies. If there are not, then any remaining searches will be spent trying to see a part of someone's role. However, using the Crystal Ball requires a clear mind so you will not be able to use the tablets on the nights you use this.

-----------------
Ant-Lion starts off with hunger level 150.
Posting: -5 point.
Voting: -5 point.
Protecting someone: -15 points.
Being attacked: -40 points.
-----------------
Boggart gains one name point each time name is said.

10 points = +5 shield.
15 points = Maze directions for 2 days
20 points = Extra vote, cloaked (can only use one extra vote a day)
30 points = One-time protection from being turned to stone
35 points = One-time protection from any other attacks
50 points = One-time protection from all attacks
55 points = execution redirect
60 points = execution stop
75 points = Broadcast on-thread
100 points = role reveal
125 points = dream taint (on someone else)
150 points = dream taint (on you)
175 points = fake role reveal
200 points = Rez ban
500 points = Auto-Rez
525 points = Heir
------------------
Cassandra
Prophecy of DOOM: Nothing happening: 58%, Disabled: 20%, Losing 10% of shield: 20%, Dying: 2%

Prophetic Mishaps (First successful attempt 10%, second 15, third 20:
Hmm, it seems a weird letter has shown up at the foot of your sleeping bag. It seems to be sealed with a chain...? You open it and read:

Hello _______,
I am a wise and wonderful seer, and can see the future. I was looking in my tea leaves last night and saw some frightful information that I feel relates to you. Using my other instruments such as my crystal ball to help me, I have been able to pinpoint the exact time and place that this evil misfortune will occur. However, to tell you, I feel I must receive some payment in return. For the mere price of 10% of your shield, I could save your life!
Sincerely,
Clear Clairvoyant

Will you pay the 10%, or ignore the letter?
------------------
Coyote – Bag of Tricks
Extra Vote
“fake” package – contains snakes that jump out and scare people, making them drop any items they are holding
Move someone's vote to someone else
List Jumble – switch up the order on someone's list
Will-o'-the-Wisp in a box: lure someone away from their party in the maze for one day/night cycle
------------------
Cupid – 4 hearts = 1 point
2 points = +5 shield each.
5 points = Maze directions for 2 days
10 points = Extra vote, cloaked (can only use one extra vote a day)
20 points = One-time protection from being turned to stone
25 points = One-time protection from any other attacks
40 points = One-time protection from all attacks
45 points = Execution redirect
50 points = Execution stop
60 points = Broadcast on-thread
70 points = Role reveal
----------------------
Ekhi Revealing Shadow:
If role is innocent, shadow will give hint of baddie
If role is baddie, shadow will cause havoc and scare a random innocent so badly they will not be able to use their powers for the next day/night cycle
----------------------
Enki
Craftsmanship – 90% chance of doubling role powers for next day/night cycle, 5% chance of increasing shield by 10%, 2% chance of giving a seed like from Simurgh, 2% chance of revealing the correct way to go for the next cycle, 1% chance of damaging shield

Odd Trinket – makes item that can be stood on to reveal moves for next 3 day/night cycle
---------------------
Marduk:
Once Ekhi dies, Marduk will be autoprotected from the first attack afterwards.
Once Fafnir [or the fourth dragon of chaos] dies, Marduk will receive the Tablets of Destinies. However, instead of using them to kill people, he will use it to change the destiny of any one person on the game so that they will not die. If they use it on someone still living, the paragraph where they die will be written backwards until before the body is found, and instead they will not be killed. :o
Quote:
Tablets of Destinies: Those evil dragons used the tablets to summon monsters. You, however, aren't that evil. So you'll just use it to change someone's destiny, alive or dead. To do this, send in the name of one person, and you will change their destiny in some way...

Quote:
Shining Light: As said before, you are the son of Ea, who was also known in another area as Ekhi. In his will, you received some of his powers -- mainly, the power of protection. However, as you are not the sun yourself, you can only use it once. The first time you are attacked, you can use the light of the sun to protect yourself.

--------------------
Nameless Hero – Moods

Calm- You are calm today, and this effect spreads to everyone around you! Any attacks made on your party will affect the attacker, so they will do 15% less damage.
Weather: Clear skies, light breeze.

Angry- You are so angry you could just KILL somebody. Send in a list of five people, and you will daykill the person at the top of the list.
Weather: Stormy, lightning and thunder

Impatient: Uggh, you wish everyone would hurry up! Luckily, this effect spreads and your party will travel faster today.
Weather: Windy

Cheerful: My, are you happy today! There's a chance that your cheerful personality will have someone reveal a bit of their role to you.
Weather: Sunny

Invincible: You feel pretty invincible today. Any traps set off will not harm you.
Weather: Bright and Sunny

Moody: Grumble, grumble... your bad mood will make it so that there's a 15% chance that anyone targeting you will simply go to the next person on their list.
Weather: Cloudy

Sad: Aaw, what's with those crocodile tears? There's a chance that someone will feel sorry for you and give you an item.
Weather: Rainy

Knowledgeable: You know what? You feel pretty smart today. Thus, you know which way your party should go tonight!
Weather: Slightly cloudy.
-----------------------
Pied Piper of Hamelin:
Rats drop same Trinkets as Simurgh's Leaving the Nest seeds

decimal pie swells into a hole that will swallow up the person placed under it, making it so they cannot do anything for two days.
-----------------------
Trystan:
Innocent Role:
Quote:
Role Name:
Role Information:
A friend of Twizzler's, you were charged with bringing the Book of Myths to her. But when the lightning bolt hit the book, you were touching it. Thus, the magic didn't work on you correctly. You didn't actually receive the powers of any of the books inhabitants... however, you did not want to leave when told. So, you are now playing in disguise! When she asked you to leave, Twizzler was just trying to protect you... so you'll stay the person she likes!
Role Powers:
Lie Detection: For some reason, instead of giving you a persona, the book instead gave you the power to tell if someone is lying. Three times during the game, PM me a statement and ask to do a lie detection on it. You will be able to tell if that statement is true or not.
Guilt: When you die, whoever is the main cause of your death will feel so guilty they killed someone who can't go into stasis that they will commit suicide. This will happen regardless of the alignment choice you make.

Neutral Role:
Quote:
Role Name:
Role Information:
A friend of Twizzler's, you were charged with bringing the Book of Myths to her. But when the lightning bolt hit the book, you were touching it. Thus, the magic didn't work on you correctly. You didn't actually receive the powers of any of the books inhabitants... however, you did not want to leave when told. So, you are now playing in disguise! You understand why Twizzler wanted you to leave, but you can take care of yourself. So you'll stay, but won't decide which team to go for.
Role Powers:
Death Avoidance: For some reason, the book had a strange power and you can exert your will on the various characters... thus, the first time you are put up for execution or are attacked, you will be able to talk whoever is killing you out of doing so.

Evil Role:
Quote:
Role Name:
Team:
Role Information:
A friend of Twizzler's, you were charged with bringing the Book of Myths to her. But when the lightning bolt hit the book, you were touching it. Thus, the magic didn't work on you correctly. You didn't actually receive the powers of any of the books inhabitants... however, you did not want to leave when told. So, you are now playing in disguise! Gah! Stupid Twizzler! She should know better than to try and order you around. Well, she'll regret that, she will!
Role Powers:
Role Reveal: Heh. For some reason, the book gave you the strange power to reveal someone's role... however... you can change it to make it so that it isn't really their role! To use this, send in a list of five people. You will receive the role of the first person available. You will then have the option to change any portions of it and send it back. If you do not make any changes, tell me if you would like any changes made. If not, then the role will be revealed as is.

---------------------
Simurgh:
Regular Seeds:
Blue Seeds – double role
Grey Seeds – SNapple. Tin apple. Daykill.
Purple Seeds – extra vote.
Green Seeds – take away one person's vote.
Red Seeds – day/night protection.
Yellow Seeds – 10% shield
Orange Seeds – Reveals which way to go next in maze
Black Seeds – Reveals any traps coming up in maze
White Seeds – Protection from traps in maze

You carefully plant the seed in the ground and sprinkle a little water on it. Before your eyes, the plant grows from a little seedling to a fruit-bearing tree! You pick one of the green fruits and the plant withers and fades away.

Leaving the Nest Seeds:
Star Seed: Clue about means of death
Heart Seed: Role Reveal
Triangular Seed: 20% shield
Rectangle Seed: Damages any thing that attacks
Oval Seed: Reveals correct way through maze for 3 days
-------------------------
Valkyrie --

Runes, summon Evil Frying Pan of Doom. Cuts shield in half and makes any powers they use from then on have a 50% chance of not working.

I am quite disappointed that the grey seed was never sent out... I had a nice plot scene thought up for it. :(

Werewolf Happenings:
I think I made a few mistakes updating shields and stuff... so a few people lived longer than they should have, probably. D:

Day 1[/b[
Ammer puts Jas up for execution if there is no majority. (Randomizer rolled 18, Jas' shield is 72)

[b]Night 1

Byakuya San switches the lists of Christopher and Alex.
May flipflops Pickles and Katherine.
averly tracks Jas. Jas made no movement.
Miyu protects Syrill from attacks by the Dragons of Chaos.
DM uses Evil Eye on May. May's shield – 81. Randomized result – 43. May survives.
Chipper uses the Tablets on Byakuya San. Bya's shield – 84. Randomized result – 23. Bya survives.
loser devours Regan. Regan's shield – 123. Randomized result – 22. Regan survives.
Pink races loser. Pink higher 25 of fifty, loser lower 25. Pink wins.
Anvil dreams of malibu. Not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
machinedreams dreams of Pickles, but list is switched to dream of Katherine. Not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Rachel dreams of Urthdigger. Not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Syrill dreams of Pickles, but list is switched to dream of Katherine. Not a Creature of Deadly Site.
Katherine steals Pickles' role, but list is switched to steal the role of... er... Katherine.
Mongrel dreams Pickles, but list is switched to dream of Katherine. Not a Dragon of Chaos, however, is the Boggart... dream results reflect that.
Pickles chooses Understanding and Innocent.
Christopher lures away Miyu, but list has been switched with Alex, who isn't playing, so goes ahead and lures Miyu away anyways.
Malibu gives Green Seed to Anvil.
pipsqueeek gives a trinket to Syrill. Random result – 97. Given a seed (#5) from the Tree of Life (Red Seed).
pheonix's new mood is Impatient. Wind comes (...er. Wind as in zephyr wind. Not Wind-wind).
Pink races loser. Pink higher 25 of fifty, loser lower 25. Pink wins.
Byakuya San finds role opposite (machinedreams).
Pheonix finds role opposite (Syrill).
Day 2:
Ammer puts Syrill up for execution if there is no majority. Syrill's shield – 83. Randomized result – 32. Syrill survives.

Night 2:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Hansy and loser. Hansy has not read his role yet, so doing something I should have done yesterday – moving to next available name – May. May and loser's lists switched.
Byakuya San switches the lists of Anvil and Christopher (as Ammer does not send in night lists).
May switches the targets May and Jasujo.
Pixa protects Chipper from Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Averly tracks Anvil. Anvil targets Ammer.
Syrill stares at machinedreams. machinedreams' shield: 88. Randomized Result: 39. machinedreams survives.
Loser devours averly, but list is switched with May's (first) list, so instead targets May, but May's second list causes the switch to go to Jasujo. Jasujo's shield: 54. Randomized result: 8. Jasujo survives.
Rachel dreams of Pink. Pink is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Mongrel dreams of Ammer. Ammer is not a Dragon of Chaos.
pipsqueeek gives trinket to Wind. Randomized result – 72. Role doubler.
Malibu gives blue seed to Byakuya San.
Anvil dreams of May, however, list is switched with Christophers', so instead dreams of Ammer. Ammer is not a creature of deadly sight.
Chipper uses Sleep of Ea to dream of Anvil. Not a Dragon of Chaos.
Christopher lures away Ammer, but his list is switched with Anvil, so instead lures away May, but may switches his target to Jasujo.
Pink races loser. Pink higher 25 of fifty, loser lower 25. Dice function isn't working – randomizer chooses 7 and Jas chooses 4. loser wins.
Pardona finds role opposite, Jasujo. Will activate when he gets his real role.
Pheonix feels invincible today and any traps set off will not harm him.
Day 3:
Ammer puts Pardona if there is no majority. Pardona's statue is broken...

Night 3:
averly cannot be targeted tonight.
Byakuya San switches the lists of Miyu and Machinedreams.
May switches the targets Ammer and pipsqueeek.
Miyu protects Jas from being targeted by Dragons of Chaos... however, Jas cannot be targeted today so goes to the next person on her list, May. But Byakuya switches her list with machinedreams', so she protects pipsqueeek, who is target switched with Ammer.
Regan is protecting Pixa.
Pixa protects pipsqueeek from attacks from Creatures of Deadly Sight, but target is switched to Ammer.
Machinedreams uses Soft Gaze on pipsqueeek, list is switched with Miyu's and so targets May instead. May is not there to be attacked.
Chipper targets Miyu with the Tablets of Destinies. Has a scale fall off of her tail. Miyu's shield – 82. Randomized result – 24. Miyu survives.
Loser devours Mongrel. Mongrel's shield – 77. Randomized result – 23. Mongrel survives.
Syrill dreams of Miyu. Miyu is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Rachel dreams of Chipper. Chipper is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Mongrel dreams of pipsqueeek, but May causes it to go to Ammer. Ammer is not a Dragon of Chaos.
Anvil dreams of May. May is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Pink races May. Pink higher 25 of fifty, May lower 25. Dice function still not working, randomized result: 22. May wins.
Christopher lures away Regan.
Christopher finds his role opposite, Pickles.
Pipsqueeek gives a trinket to Anvil. Randomizer result – 51. Role doubled.
Malibu gives Purple Seed to Ammer, but May switches and gives the seed to pipsqueeek.
Pheonix passes the invincible feeling on to Syrill. He is now Angry.
Christopher gives an Apple Pie to malibu, and a Cherry Pie to Wind.

Day 4:
pheonix daykills DM. DM's shield – 88. randomized result – 83. DM survives.
Ammer puts Jasujo up for execution if there is no majority. Jasujo's shield – 46. Randomized result – 81. Jasujo dies.

Night 4:
May switches the targets Anvil and Pardona.
Byakuya San switches the lists of Ammer and DM. Ammer does not submit night lists, so it goes to Dyl.
averly tracks May. May targets Anvil.
Miyu protects Ammer from being targeted by the Dragons of Chaos.
Pixa protects Miyu from being attacked by the Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Hansy makes Urthdigger and Pink lovers. Will protect each other.
Loser devours Ammer. Ammer's shield – 83. Randomized result – 17. Ammer survives.
Chipper targets Pardona with acidic tears, but May switches her target to Anvil. Anvil's shield – 61. Randomized result – 53. Anvil survives.
Syrill dreams of Anvil, but May switches it so he dreams of Pardona instead. Pardona is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Anvil dreams of pheonix. Pheonix is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Mongrel dreams of Pardona. Pardona is a Dragon of Chaos.
Dyl copies the role of Anvil, list is switched with DM but DM sent no list and was on today, so Dyl continues after Anvil.
Hansy makes loser and Syrill ignore each other for 3 days.
Christopher lures away Hansy.
Malibu gives White Seeds to Dyl.
Pipsqueeek gives trinket to May. Randomized result – 92. 10% shield increase.
Pink is going scouting, and thus cannot race.
Pheonix feels knowledgeable.
Byakuya San receives two things from his bag because I forgot about it earlier – list jumble and a “fake” package.
Pardona's real role, Tiamat, activates.

Day 5:
StuMan uses Testing the Sick on Jasujo – sucessful revive.
Pickles uses lie detector on Pardona's statement – I. AM. INNOCENT. Result – lie.
Ammer puts Pardona up for execution if there is no majority.
Double Execution – votes locked on Pardona and majority on Urthdigger.
Pardona's shield – 111. Randomized result – 69. Pardona survives.
Urthdigger is protected by Pink. Pink's shield – 88. Randomized result – 57. Pink survives.

Night 5:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Ammer (moved to Anvil) and jellyoflight.
Byakuya San jumbles the list of Syrill.
jellyoflight uses Hypnotizing Gaze on Pickles, however, Pickles does not send in night lists so goes to next available person – Pink. However, Byakuya switches her list with Anvil's so she now targets Urthdigger. As Urthdigger does not have a night list, attack is switched to Miyu. Miyu's new target is person eighteen – Pardona.
May switches the targets averly and DM was on fire!
averly tracks Byakuya San. He targets Pardona.
Dyl uses Humble Prayer. He is protected from attacks for todays day/night cycle, and also gets a 25 point shield increase.
Miyu protects malibu from attacks from the Dragons of Chaos.
Loser munches on Pink, but Pink is protected by Urthdigger. Urthdigger's statue is broken...
Chipper attacks Mongrel. Mongrel's shield – 77. Randomized result – 62. Mongrel survives.
Pink races Mongrel. Pink higher 25, Mongrel lower 25. Randomized result – 31. Pink wins.
Christopher lures away May.
machinedreams dreams of Byakuya San. Byakuya San is not a Creature of Deadly Sight, however, because of a condition of his role, machinedreams is told he is.
Anvil dreams of Urthdigger. Urthdigger is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Syrill dreams of Anvil, but his list is jumbled and he goes after the 4th person on his list -- Ammer. Ammer is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Mongrel dreams of Christopher. Christpher is not a Dragon of Chaos.
Malibu gives Orange Seeds to Mongrel.
Pheonix is sad today. Weather is rainy.
Dyl copies the role of Byakuya San. Is told he is Bya's teammate.
Mongrel uses Prophetic Mishap on Pardona

Day 6:
Team 1 loses 5% of shield, except loser.
Pickles uses her lie detector on StuMan's statement “...I am innocent...”. The result is true.
Pardona pays 10% of his shield to avoid the mishap.
Pardona put up for execution. Pardona's shield – 36. Randomized result – 87. Pardona dies.

Night 6:
Anvil uses Humble Prayer.
Miyu protects Anvil from attacks by Dragons of Chaos.
Loser munches on malibu. Malibu's shield – 81. Randomized result – 57. malibu survives.
Syrill glares at Anvil, but cannot find him as Anvil is in a deep sleep. Goes to next on list– Ammer. Ammer's shield – 63. Randomized result – 70. Ammer dies.
Chipper targets Mongrel. Mongrel's shield – 59. Randomized result – 81. Mongrel dies.
machinedreams dreams of Pink. Pink is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Mongrel dreams of DM was on fire!, but was killed.
Malibu gives Yellow seeds to May, but May cannot be targeted, and neither can Anvil. So, gives them to Miyu.
Christopher lures DM was on fire! away.
Pink races Dyl. Pink higher 25, Dyl lower 25. Randomized result – 20. Dyl wins.
Christopher gives Apple Pie to Jasujo.
Pipsqueeek gives Dyl a trinket. Randomized result – 94. Shield increase by 10%.
Dyl pulls an item out of the bag of tricks.
Dyl copies the role of Christopher.
Pheonix is cheerful. Gets purple seed as result of being sad yesterday. Weather is sunny.
Pardona would have used Destiny Shift on Jasujo, but was killed.
Urthdigger's role is activated...

Day 7:
ckillor is randomized into execution. His dragon statue is broken...

Night 7:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Urthdigger and May. Urthdigger's list will count as indirectly targetting ckillor, however, results will not change because he is looking at everyone.
May switches the targets Byakuya San and Hansy. However, her list has been switched with Urthdigger's and so targets ckillor instead.
averly tracks Syrill. Syrill targets Byakuya San
loser chooses not to eat anyone.
Pixa protects Anvil from attacks from the Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Miyu protects malibu from Dragons of Deadly Chaos.
Machinedreams attacks Pixa. Bruces Galore protects him. Bruces Galore's shield – 101. Randomized result – 80 . Bruces Galore survives.
Chipper targets Anvil. Anvil is protected from Creatures of Deadly Sight, but not from Dragons of Chaos. Anvil's shield – 31. Randomized result – 46. Anvil is killed.
Anvil dreams of Miyu, but is killed.
Urthdigger gazes into his crystal ball. There are other Dragons that have not yet been revealed.
Syrill dreams of Byakuya San. Byakuya San is not a Creature of Deadly Sight, but is told he is.
Pink races Pickles. Pink higher 25, Pickles lower 25.
Christopher lures Pink away.
Averly finds role opposite, DM was on fire!
Pink finds role opposite, Christopher. Will activate once she returns from being lured away.
Pheonix is Calm. Weather is sunny, slightly breezy.

Labyrinth:
Bruces Galore uses Mighty Strength on Anvil, but Anvil has been killed, so uses it on Jasujo instead.

Day 8:
Jasujo is randomized for execution, but cannot be executed, so averly is put up for execution instead.
Averly's shield – 77. Randomized result – 64. averly survives.

Night 8:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Jas and Miyu. Jas does not send in night lists, is switched to next person on list – May.
May switches the targets Chipper and loser, but first name is switched with Miyu's list – StuMan.
Averly tracks DM was on fire!
May uses Dragon's Wisdom on malibu.
Miyu protects StuMan from attacks by the Dragons of Chaos, but list is switched with May's first name -- Chipper.
Loser munches on Dyl. Dyl's shield – 107. randomized result – 27. Dyl survives.
Chipper targets May. May's shield – 49. Randomized result – 75. May is killed.
machinedreams dreams of Pixa. Pixa is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Syrill dreams of May, but May dies, so instead dreams of Pickles. Pickles is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
jellyoflight dreams of Urthdigger. Urthdigger is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Christopher lures away pheonix.
Gives Hansy Cherry Pie (Wind did not accept)
Pipsqueeek gives Hansy a Trinket. Randomized result – 46. Role doubled.
malibu gives Black Seeds to May, but May was killed. Cannot give them to Jas, so moves on to Urthdigger.
Ckillor's real role is revealed...

Day 9:[/i]
Christopher uses decimal pie on Malibu.
Jasujo resurrects Mongrel.
Randomizer puts Chipper up for execution. Chipper's shield – 82. Randomized result – 32. Chipper survives.

[b]Night 9:

Christopher summons the Rats of Hamelin.

Day 10:
Christopher eats the Star Seed.
Majority on DM. DM's shield – 5. Randomized result – 11. DM is killed.

Night 10:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Mongrel and Syrill. If Mongrel doesn't send in a list – goes down to Christopher, as DM is killed.
Miyu protects Mongrel from attacks by the Dragons of Chaos. Mongrel has Rezprotection – goes down to Jasujo instead.
Pixa protects Jasujo from attacks by the Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Chipper targets Byakuya San. Byakuya San's shield – 74. Randomized result – 41. Byakuya San survives.
Syrill attacks Pickles, but his list is switched with Christopher's. Syrill attacks Wind instead. Wind's shield – 65. Randomized result – 87. Wind is killed.
Loser targets Christopher. Christopher's shield – 79. Randomized result – 31. Christopher survives.
Pink races averly. Pink higher 25, averly lower 25. Pink wins.
Christopher lures away Wind, but his list is switched with Syrill's, so he lures away Pickles instead.
Christopher sends Apple Pie to Jasujo, and Cherry Pie to Syrill (Hansy seems to have disappeared...). He eats the last Apple Pie for himself.
Averly tracks loser. Loser targets Christopher.
Urthdigger peers at Jas's role.
Machinedreams dreams of DM was on fire! DM was on fire! Is killed during execution, but machinedreams sent in no other name.
Jellyoflight dreams of Jas. Jasujo is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Dyl uses the Heart Seed on pipsqueeek.
Dyl copies the role of ckillor.
Pipsqueeek gives trinket to Mongrel. Randomized result – 19. Role doubled.
Pheonix is Impatient. Weather – Windy.
Day 11:
loser is put up for execution. Loser's shield – 88. Randomized result – 66. loser survives.

Night 11:
Miyu uses Supernova, making it so no night happens.
Because I've forgotten, sent Byakuya San 3 items – vote switch, list jumble, and will o'the wisp in a box.
Day 12:
Mongrel uses Prophecy of DOOM.
Loser has been put up for execution. Loser's shield – 22. Randomized result – 86. loser dies.

Night 12:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Hansy and Mongrel. Hansy has not been sending lists – switched to Miyu instead.
Miyu protects Christopher from the Dragons of Chaos, but her list has been switched with Mongrel's, so protects herself instead.
Pixa protects Mongrel from attacks by the Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Dyl targets averly, but averly cannot be targeted today (Amphiptere). Targets pipsqueeek instead. Pipsqueek's shield – 70. Randomized result – 72. pipsqueeek dies.
Chipper targets Miyu, but Miyu is protecting herself from the Dragons of Chaos.
Christopher lures away Syrill.
Urthdigger uses Crystal Ball on Byakuya San.
Mongrel dreams of Miyu, but her list has been switched with Miyu's and so dreams of Christopher instead. Christopher is not a Dragon of Chaos.
Mongrel dreams of Urthdigger. Urthdigger is a Dragon of Chaos.
Mongrel uses Prophetic Mishap on loser, but loser was killed. Sends it to Miyu instead, but her list is switched and as she is using the same target, she uses this on Christopher as well.
Pink goes scouting, cannot race.
Dyl copies the role of Hansy.
pheonix is moody.
Day 13 --
The storm.
malibu returns from the black hole.
Christopher pays the 15%.
Urthdigger is put up for execution, but is protected by Pink. Pink's shield – 37. Randomized result – 73. Pink dies.

Night 13--
Byakuya San switches the lists of Mongrel and StuMan. StuMan does not send night lists, so goes down to Christopher instead.
Miyu protects StuMan from attacks from the Dragons of Chaos.
machinedreams attacks Urthdigger. Urthdigger's shield – 50. Randomized result – 41. Urthdigger survives.
Chippers attacks Mongrel. Mongrel's shield – 54. Randomized result – 36. Mongrel survives.
Urthdigger checks out Pickles.
Dyl shoots iron arrows at Mongrel and Jasujo, making it so they cannot target each other for three days.
averly tracks Pink. If Pink dies, she tracks jellyoflight instead. Jellyoflight targets Miyu.
Jellyoflight dreams of Miyu. Miyu is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Mongrel dreams of Miyu, but her list is switched with Christopher's, however, Christopher was on for sure and sent no list, so her dream of Miyu continues. Miyu is not a Dragon of Chaos.
Dyl copies the role of Jasujo.
Day 14--
Dyl resurrects loser.
Miyu separates Pickles and her shadow. Her shadow reveals part of baddie 2 (ckillor) name – letter 6, o.
Jasujo resurrects Anvil.
Urthdigger put up for execution. Urthdigger's shield – 9. Randomized result – 86. Urthdigger is killed.

Night 14--
Byakuya San switches the lists of Dyl and averly.
Miyu protects Miyu from attacks by the Dragons of Chaos.
Syrill attempts to turn Mongrel into a statue. Mongrel's shield – 18. Randomized result – 28. Mongrel is killed.
Chipper targets Mongrel, but Mongrel has been killed already, so she goes to Miyu instead. Miyu is protecting herself from attacks by the Dragons of Chaos.
Christopher lures away ckillor.
jellyoflight dreams of Pixa. Pixa is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Machinedreams dreams of StuMan. StuMan is not a creature of deadly sight.
Dyl copies the role of ckillor, but his list is switched with averly's, so copies the role of Hansy instead.
Averly tracks Urthdigger, but Urthdigger was killed, so her list moves to Hansy. Her list is switched with Dyl's, and so tracks ckillor instead.
Pheonix is now Sad.

Day 15:
StuMan resurrects Wind.
Loser is put up for execution, but has rezprotection.

Night 15:
Byakuya San switches the lists of averly, but averly cannot be targeted and so it goes down to the next person on the list – malibu, and Pixa. Pixa did not send in a list, so it went to the next person – jellyoflight. Neither sent in a list, and I talked with both about the game.
Miyu protects Miyu from attacks from the Dragons of Chaos.
loser munches on ckillor, ckillor cannot be targeted and so moves on to Pickles. Pickles' shield – 80. Randomized result – 53. Pickles survives.
Chipper targets Jasujo. Jas's shield – 58. Randomized result – 53. Jasujo survives.
Christopher lures away Chipper.
Syrill dreams of jellyoflight. Jellyoflight is a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Anvil dreams of Jasujo. Jasujo is not a Dragon of Chaos.
Byakuya San pulls a Fake Package out of the Bag of Tricks.
Pheonix has been given a green seed for being Sad, is now Angry. Thunder and lightning.
Day 16:
pheonix attacks loser. Loser's shield – 50. Randomized result – 93. loser dies.
Syrill bites Anvil.Anvil's shield – 50. Randomized result – 70. Anvil no longer has a shield.
loser is put up for execution, but has been killed already. So ckillor – who also had a majority, even though there was no lock – is put up instead. Ckillor's shield – 82. Randomized result – 77. ckillor survives.

Night 16:
Byakuya San switches the lists of averly and machinedreams.
Miyu protects Jas from the Dragons of Chaos.
Pixa protects Jas from the Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Jellyoflight attacks loser. If loser is killed she attacks Wind, who has rezprotection.
Christopher lures away StuMan.
averly tracks Hansy, but her list is switched with machinedreams, and so dreams of StuMan instead.
machinedreams dreams of loser, but loser has died so she dreams of StuMan instead. Hansy is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Syrill dreams of Byakuya San. Again. Result is still the same. ;D
Anvil dreams of Hansy. Hansy is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Byakuya San uses the fake package on Anvil.
Pheonix is now Calm.
Day 17:
Wind uses a daykill on Hansy. Hansy's shield – 67. Randomized result – 57. Hansy survives.
Wind uses a daykill on ckillor. Ckillor's shield – 5. Randomized result – 14. ckillor dies.
Jasujo tries to resurrect Mongrel, but cannot resurrect her at all as she was turned into a statue.
Hansy is put up for execution. Hansy's shield – 10. Randomized result – 90. Hansy dies.

Night 17:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Anvil and Dyl. Dyl did not send in a list, and neither did the next person down, so Anvil stays with his original target.
Miyu protects Jasujo from attacks from the Dragons of Chaos.
Pixa protects Miyu from the Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Chipper targets Jasujo, but Jasujo is protected.
Christopher lures away Dyl.
Miyu finds her role opposite, ckillor.
averly tracks Chipper.
Anvil dreams of averly. Averly is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Syrill dreams of Pixa. Pixa is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Machinedreams dreams of ckillor. Ckillor is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Pheonix is now Invincible.
Day 18:
Jasujo tries to resurrect Mongrel, but cannot as Mongrel was turned to stone.
Majority on Chipper. Chipper's shield – 45. Randomized result – 48. Chipper is killed.

Night 18:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Bruces galore and Pickles. Neither of them send night lists, so goes to the next people on the list – Jasujo and Syrill. However, Jasujo does not send in night lists either, so Syrill stays with his target.
Miyu protects Jasujo from attacks by the Dragons of Chaos.
Miyu protects Miyu from attacks by the Dragons of Chaos.
Syrill attacks Anvil. Anvil has no shield, and so is killed.
Christopher lures away machinedreams.
One of Jasujo's unrevealed role parts are revealed.
Pheonix is now moody.
Day 19:
Jasujo tries to resurrect Mongrel, but once again cannot.
Randomizer chooses Dyl to be put up for execution. Dyl's shield – 72. Randomized result – 36. Dyl survives.

Night 19:
Byakuya San switches the list of Miyu and Bruces Galore. Miyu did not want to send in a list, and Bruces Galore (or StuMan behind her) do not send in night lists, so nothing was changed.
Christopher lures Bruces galore away.
Pixa finds his role opposite, jellyoflight.
averly tracks Pixa. Pixa targets Jasujo.
Jasujo uses the tablets of destinies on Syrill.
Christopher tries to give the role pie to machinedreams.
Dyl copies the role of Pixa.
Pheonix is now Knowledgeable.

Day 20:
machinedreams eats the cherry pie.
Jasujo tries to resurrect Mongrel, but once again fails.
Machinedreams is put up for execution. Avoids execution because of the smell...

Night 20:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Christopher and Miyu.
Averly follows machinedreams. If machinedreams is killed, she follows Byakuya San.
Dyl follows Syrill. Syrill targets averly.
Syrill dreams of averly. Averly is not a Creature of Deadly Sight.
Machinedreams dreams of averly. Averly is not a creature of Deadly Sight.
Dyl copies the role of jellyoflight. (Forgot to send, will let him use, etc., later)

Day 21:
All remaining shields are destroyed...
Jasujo tries to resurrect Mongrel, but cannot.
Machinedreams is put up for execution, but role power makes it so the execution is redirected. Randomizer chooses malibu. Malibu is killed.

Night 21:
Christopher lures Dyl away.
Day 22:
machinedreams is executed.

Night 22:
Byakuya San switches the lists of averly and StuMan. StuMan does not send in night lists, so it goes down to the next person – Jasujo. Jasujo does not send in night lists either.
Christopher lures away Pardona.
Averly tracks machinedreams, but machinedreams has been killed and so tracks Byakuya San instead. Byakuya San targets averly.

Day 23:
Jasujo tried to resurrect Mongrel, but failed.
Byakuya San is executed.

Night 23:
Byakuya San switches the lists of Pickles and Christopher. Pickles does not send in night lists so goes down to the next person – Dyl.
Jellyoflight kills Christopher. A random letter of her name is revealed.
Dyl targets Pixa. Pixa is protected by Bruces galore. Bruces galore is killed.
averly tracks Bruces galore, but Bruces galore is killed so she targets jellyoflight instead. Jellyoflight targeted Christopher.
Dyl tracks jellyoflight, as the first two people are either dead/untargetable. Jellyoflight targeted Christopher.
Dyl copies Wind's role.

Day 24:
Jasujo tried to resurrect Mongrel, but failed.
Jellyoflight was executed.

Night 24:
Dyl copies the role of jellyoflight, but jellyoflight has been killed, so he copies the role of pheonix instead. He gets the result of Anger.
Jellyoflight targets Miyu. Pardona carries out the kill, as jellyoflight has been killed and now all nights are his. Miyu dies.

Day 25:
Jasujo tries to resurrect Mongrel, but still cannot.
Pheonix was executed.

Night 25:
averly tracks phoenix. Pardona if phoenix is killed. Pardona targets Jasujo.
Pardona attacks Jasujo. Jasujo is protected by a role power.

Day 26:
Jasujo tries to resurrect Mongrel, but fails once again.
Pickles uses her lie detector on Pardona's statement -- “I am Hercules.” The result is false.
Pardona uses a daykill (I mistakenly gave him a dream result instead of a kill one night) on averly. averly is killed.
Pardona is put up for execution, but Jasujo's Tablets of Destinies power protects him from it.

Night 26:
Pardona targets averly, but averly has already been killed, so targets Jasujo instead. Jasujo is killed.
Dyl copies the role of Pardona.

Day 27:
Pardona was executed.

Night 27:
Pixa protects Pickles from attacks from the Creatures of Deadly Sight.
Dyl uses Pardona's kill to target Pixa.
Dyl copies the role of StuMan.

Day 28:
Dyl is executed, winning the game!

The Labyrinth maps will have to be posted later -- photobucket is not letting me log in. D:

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey, I found my opposite on night 1~!
Wow Twiz, you put a lot of work into this. Kudos to you for putting together a great (albeit long) game!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 pm 

I gave out the grey seed! :( I have to admit, I did get really confused, because you said I gave it out the night where the actions were cancelled, but that happened the day after I gave the grey seed out, and then I had no idea what was going on with my role for the rest of the game.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nuuu, I checked, and you sent out the black seeds. At least, according to the notes -- you may have sent the grey seeds instead, but then, the black seeds wouldn't have been sent.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Heh, that was kind of an interesting game. I'd like to point at that throughout the game I made a point of never lying, which probably helped do me in. My team was indeed "kinda" innocent (Though I never called myself innocent once my role was changed) in that we decided to leave the innocents alone and go after the other bad guys first. So, all my comments about wanting to help the innocents were indeed true, and I tried to work with a few people to try and find the baddies. About Pickles, I know I caught some major flack for that, but I was kinda screwed. I kinda was counting on dreaming of people to save my hide, and a few choices.

I could choose to start lying, make up a fake evil role for Pickles, and maybe live for another day, but then be doomed for sure. Plus it wouldn't hurt the bad guys, just the innocents, so that was a no go.

I could lie and say I dreamed of someone else, and make up a role. Problem there was I risked picking someone dreamed already, which would instantly make me suspicious... not to mention whoever it was saying I'm lying about the dream ability.

I could lie and make up some super powerful innocent role for Pickles. Problem is, I'd have everyone hating me over that. At least until Pickles is killed anyway. After all, which would people hate more? Me revealing the celebrity, or me revealing the remaining resser?

I could tell the truth. I wound up picking this one as all the other choices were bad, and I make a point of telling the truth anyway.

I was kinda hoping something would happen to the other dreamers and I'd get resurrected as the "only remaining dreamer", the lesser of two evils. Especially once the rest of my team bit it, the idea was that I could then hope everyone thought dreaming was my only power (which, it was my only power unless I was the sole surviving team member), and kill people while blaming it on "the other guys". Unfortunately, that never did pan out. Still, at least I got to sing!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

:o reading all that made my head hurt.

I was terrified when I got my role, but after a few days I felt I could handle it (even though I was mad at not killing anyone, ARGH).

My defense was being Daedalus, seeing as I could predict the way to go. However, not being allowed to tell anyone that as well as found out from targeting killed my defense.

I should have reached out with a fake role to avoid suspicion, but by that time I realized that was a good move, it was too late.

This was an incredible game. Thanks so much for hosting. :hug: <3 :hug:

StealthStealthStealth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Good Game. It was fun even if I didn't make a very good baddie. Sorry to those I attacked. It was fun though :evil:

Can't wait till the next game.

Role

Quote:
Role Name: Apsu
Role Information:
A fresh-water Dragon, Apsu is the first consort of the salt-water dragon Tiamat. Eventually, he planned to kill his children and his plans were found out by Ea. Ea then put him into a deep sleep and killed him.
Role Powers:
Tablets of Destinies: You were given these weird things by the dragon Tiamat. The Tablets of Destinies have the ability to create an army of terrible monsters. You have the ability to kill one person a day with these monsters, with any monster you would like. Thus, each day you must send me a list of five people with a way you would like to kill them. The first person on the top of the list that is still alive will be your target.
Dragon Defense: Once during the game, you can turn your usually liquid scales hard as rock, protecting you from any attacks during the day/night cycle.
Sleep of Ea: You aren’t quite sure, but you think you have sensed the presence of other chaotic-like dragons. Five times during the game, you can manually invoke the sleep that Ea would have put you in. That night, you will not be able to control any monsters you summon from the Tablets of Destinies. However, you will be able to dream of one person that night to see if they are one of those dragons.
Daily lists required.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next