For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: Minority Rules - The Fourth - Question Two Posted

Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:09 am

*waves a "Go pip Go!" banner*

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:54 pm

:lol: Even use of a randomiser last round failed to make me gain a point. Aw, what sadness.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm

Aww. You all make me happy :)
*gives invisible extra points to Katherine and Dyl*

So, I'm going to be at a friend's tonight. If all the answers are in before I leave(in about two hours), I'll try to post them up then. If not, I might see I can sneak off for a moment around eight to post, but it's also entirely possible that as much as I love you, I'll completely forget :P. In that case, I'm not sure when exactly the results will be up.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:14 am

So, apparently you don't have as much faith in me as you made it seem. Only two of you think I'm going to win. Congratulations to Dyl and Pardona, you answered correctly. The rest of you, shame. Especially to Pixa, who didn't even send in an answer.

Yes(2): Pardona, Dyl
No(5): Katherine, Siniri, Zilary, StuMan, loser
No answer(1): Pixa
pipsqueeek was starting off stage when the crowd called her back. "What?" she asked. "Oh, you want the next question? Why? The last one was the important one."
When they continued to protest, she sighed. "Fine. Katherine, you're up next. Let's hear your question."
Katherine climbed up on stage, grabbed the microphone, and asked the crowd "Does Rascal Flatts rule or rock?"

Re: Minority Rules - The Fourth - Question Three Posted

Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:28 am

Yes. Mainly because of Skin.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Dyl wrote:Yes. Mainly because of Skin.

You can only choose between rule or rock.

At least that's what I ment.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 pm

Does it matter? They still do.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:32 am

So, I've only got four answers so far. Since last night was so late, the round will be extended 'til tomorrow so the rest of you can get your responses in.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:43 am

pipsqueeek appeared in a puff of smoke. "So, I still only have four responses," she told everyone, "but at this point it's not my fault. The four of you who didn't send anything in, I hope you learn your lesson. The four of you who did, congratulations. Congratulations especially to Zilary, who was the only one to say that Rascal Flatts Rock. You've earned two points!"

Rock(1)- Zilary
Rule(3)- Siniri, Stuman, loser
No response(4)- Dyl, Katherine, Pardona, Pixa

I'm almost tempted to give the three who answered rule a point, since they're not the majority... but I won't.

Oh! Next question! I suppose you do want that. Maybe. At least half of you probably do. So, Siniri, you're up!
True or False: this statement is false.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:55 pm

pipsqueeek wrote:I'm almost tempted to give the three who answered rule a point, since they're not the majority... but I won't.

DO IT

(please?)

Re: Minority Rules - The Fourth - Question Four Posted

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 pm

I can't believe I forgot to send in the answer for my own question! Oh well.

False, me thinks.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Katherine wrote:I can't believe I forgot to send in the answer for my own question! Oh well.

False, me thinks.

But if it's false, then the statement is true, so it can't be false.
Then again, if it's true, then it's also false, so it can't be true, either...

According to my coin, I put false. (I'm trying to play like Pip here, but so far her method is 0 for 3 for me.)

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am

False

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:12 am

I put false too. xD I sense a majority brewing...

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Many apologies for results not being up last night; ppt wouldn't load for me. Or I forgot. One of the two. I can't remember which xD.

Anyway, the long awaited results...

*drumroll*

True(3)- Zilary, Dyl, Siniri
False(4)- Pixa, loser, Katherine, StuMan
No Answer(1)- Pardona

And the winner is True! Congratulations to Zilary, Dyl, and Siniri, you've each gained a point!

And for the next question... loser! You're up!

You are on the way to visit your sweetheart. Do you take the long, scenic romantic route or do you rush there as fast as you can?

This round will end at the usual time tomorrow. (probably)
Topic locked