Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

This is it.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:33 am

Well, it's that time again!

I'm just letting you know that I'm officially taking a permanent leave of absence from both my moderating duties and PPT life. I feel as if I've gained all I can gain from here, and while I've met some amazing people and some not-so-amazing people, I've come to love and adore this place.

I just want to thank everyone for making this place feel like a second home to me, and I will always remember PPT with the fondest memories (that or I'll use alcohol to block out the bad one's). In any case, thanks for everything!

(Oh, and I will be dropping by randomly to check if anyone's applied for my Big Brother thing)

Thanks again!

Ammer

Re: This is it.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:40 am

You're not even going to pop in every so often? Gah, when people are so final about it, and it's a "I'll never see this person again" moment, I get really upset no matter who the person is :( (Unless I hated them, 'course.)

I can't imagine ever being able to stay away forever, especially with that feeling of this being a second home (or in my case, my first home...my first family..."the life I never had", as per the title of my essay about PPT in seventh grade...okay, I'm rambling), but...people are different, I guess.

Dunno what else to say, really. Have fun with whatever you'll be doing...

Why is it always so hard to end posts? o_O

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Well, it's gonna be a shame to see you go. Don't be a stranger. Or a straggler. Or a strangler.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:28 am

I knew this was coming for a while now, but it's still sad :(

*hugs Ammer*

You were a great moderator friend!

VISIT MSN MORE! I miss talking with you.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:31 am

May wrote:VISIT MSN MORE! I miss talking with you.

What May said! Come on MSN more :P I'd say I'll miss ya, but I fully intend to stay in touch.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 am

Aw man. I really hate to see you go, you've been around here forever. I'll miss making sets for you! xD Good luck in whatever you decide to do in life.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Ammer, I'm sad to see you go, but I understand your reasons.
Definitely visit AIM more often...and I hope to face off against you in some of the WW games over at May's forums!

Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Ammer, I'll miss your diabolical scheming in games like Hit and Heal... but hopefully I'll get to witness it over in May's forum in WW. Thanks for all the work you've done for PPT over the years.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Goodbye Ammer. I'm gonna miss ya heaps mate. Hope ya get through ya studies well and pass.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:53 am

Even though you reek of betrayal (no, I will never forget Hit & Heal), I will undoubtedly miss you. Thank you for hosting Big Brother. Your patience and organizational skills astound me! It's going to be uncomfortable, no longer seeing your purple name around this place. Hopefully I'll get to bug you in other corners of the internet.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 am

Thanks everyone for your lovely posts.

Granted, I'd rather not have some of them allude to betrayal but they're nice nonetheless :P

Seriously though, feel free to add me on MSN or AIM (paint.it.blue@hotmail.com and ammerescence respectively) or you can find me at May's forum!

Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:12 pm

take care Ammer!
PPT will always remember you as the original host of BB :)
Topic locked