Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

What kind of napkins do you use?

Paper.
51%
Cloth.
No votes
Paper towel.
31%
Shirt/pants/arm.
15%
Other.
3%

Total votes : 39

Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:13 pm

Paper towels, and sometimes napkins.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:29 pm

The ones that are called sleeves.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:11 pm

I use all 3. Paper towels at home, cloth at restaurants where they give you cloth napkins, and Napkins at fast food places.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:13 pm

I usually use paper towels. I just like them more than napkins and sleeves, which I'd get in trouble for using.

"The quilted quicker picker upper, Bounty!" Very catchy tune. :)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:39 pm

I don't use napkins that much, as I tend to be a clean eater and just end up licking my fingers clean afterwords. If I spill something though or just don't want to taste any more from my fingers then usually I just go to the sink. If a sink isn't around, then just the normal paper ones.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:00 pm

Paper napkins, until we run out, then paper towels until we get more.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:22 pm

I use paper towels most often. We normally run out of napkins faster than paper towels so that's always available, plus some things paper towel is just better for, it can last longer :P

Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:59 am

Sleeve, arm, or paper towel, depending on what's available. :P

Okay, a little gross maybe...but oh well. :D

Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:14 am

I live in a strictly paper towel household. ;P If my mother wants to impress her guests with something different, she buys the paper towels with pictures on them. She calls them her "fancy napkins".

Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:02 pm

Yoshi wrote:Sleeve, arm, or paper towel, depending on what's available. :P

Okay, a little gross maybe...but oh well. :D

Yeah...arm is a last resort though.

Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:12 pm

Regular paper ones, or my pants. :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:16 pm

Crystal Cloud wrote:Regular paper ones, or my pants. :lol:

Wow! I use the regular paper ones too, and my shirt sometimes. It's like a "reflex" of some kind. Hehe... :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:37 pm

Cheese wrote:I usually use paper towels. I just like them more than napkins and sleeves, which I'd get in trouble for using.

"The quilted quicker picker upper, Bounty!" Very catchy tune. :)

I second that. My friends nearly murdered me on a car trip because I couldn't stop humming that. Well, I won...they ended up singing it the rest of the time. xD

Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:02 pm

It's a tie between rubbing whatever i got on my pants and using the useful paper napkin.

Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:09 pm

I need to have paper towels anyway in my kitchen, so I don't bother buying separate napkins. I do own 4 cloth napkins, but we've only used them twice (when we had company over).
Topic locked