Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:20 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Zega wrote:
JCPenney's is very good as well.

DM was on fire! wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
Why don't you try...gaining some weight first so jeans you're size would be easier to find?

It may just be me and my somewhat half-asleep stupor, but I found that rude.

I did too. Some people can't help their weight. Fast metabolisms and family pattern.

Atleast I'm not the only one who thinks this. You've hit it square in the head. Fast metabolisms and family pattern.

.. *sticks more shops to browse on her sticky notes*

Savings→ N/A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:37 am 

I've seen some 00 jeans at PacSun... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I am a huge fan of Target. I've also bought my favorite jeans (which are now dead :() at Costco.

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I don't do much shopping really, I might go a few times and year and only on one or two of those times will I buy anything and even then it'll be one top or one pair of jeans, etc. My clothes seem to last awhile, I still have many of the clothes I used to wear in high-school and to some extent I think its helped that I haven't been particularly involved with buying into the latest fashion every season either - means I can actually wear stuff from years ago without looking like I've completely lost my mind.

I don't really shop at any particular stores either I usually just wander in and out of stores until I find something I like and is in a shop that looks like it stocks items that come in my size. I have bought a few things from Valley Girl (its in Australia, I don't know about anywhere else) over the last couple of years, I buy singlets from the underwear section of Target, Kmart, BigW on occassion and other than that I often find myself in little boutique stores - most of them stock small sizes but they are more expensive and often the stuff isn't exactly practical for everyday wear.

Anyways, good luck with the search :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hikari wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
Why don't you try...gaining some weight first so jeans you're size would be easier to find?

Heh, very amusing. My weight issue has been this way since I was a toddler, do you think I prefer being nigh-anorexic looking? No. Would you tell a heftier or average build person to lose weight if they asked for clothing suggestions here?

Isn't Zero a guy? I don't think guys quite understand the pains of clothes buying lol. Fat or skinny, most clothes are made for one type of woman,and most of us do not fall in the set body type therefore making it very, very hard to find clothes specially pants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:00 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Charisma wrote:
Hikari wrote:
Zer0 wrote:

Heh, very amusing. My weight issue has been this way since I was a toddler, do you think I prefer being nigh-anorexic looking? No. Would you tell a heftier or average build person to lose weight if they asked for clothing suggestions here?

Isn't Zero a guy? I don't think guys quite understand the pains of clothes buying lol. Fat or skinny, most clothes are made for one type of woman,and most of us do not fall in the set body type therefore making it very, very hard to find clothes specially pants.

I do! I do! I can't find 28" waist guy jeans <i>anywhere</i>.

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Paul wrote:
Charisma wrote:
Hikari wrote:
Zer0 wrote:

I do! I do! I can't find 28" waist guy jeans <i>anywhere</i>.

I feel your pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I shop at RAVE, PacifcSun (PacSun), American Eagle, A&F, Aeropostale, and Hollister, and otherwise my favorite more common store is JCPenney.

I'm also quite small, I'm 5'3" and I weigh 85 pounds. I rarely can find jeans and skirts to fit me, but I know Aeropostale and PacSun both carry smaller sizes as those are my favorite two stores seeing as how I can find smaller sizes easier.

EDIT:Oh and about the not being able to find 28" wiast guys jeans my best guy friend wears a 29" and going shopping with him is about as difficult for him as it is me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I peronally love American Eagle (mostly for their underwear :P) and Jacob.

- set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hikari wrote:
Zega wrote:

DM was on fire! wrote:
Zer0 wrote:

I did too. Some people can't help their weight. Fast metabolisms and family pattern.

Atleast I'm not the only one who thinks this. You've hit it square in the head. Fast metabolisms and family pattern.

Hmph. I've heard of people losing weight being a problem but gaining weight? Even if you've got a family history or a very fast metabolism, being almost 16 and 75 pounds is quite...odd.

How about you just for the baggy look?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Zer0 wrote:
Hikari wrote:
Zega wrote:

DM was on fire! wrote:
Zer0 wrote:

Hmph. I've heard of people losing weight being a problem but gaining weight? Even if you've got a family history or a very fast metabolism, being almost 16 and 75 pounds is quite...odd.

How about you just for the baggy look?

I have a problem with gaining weight. I've stayed at the same weight for around a year or so. I've grown several inches. :roll:

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TK Maxx / TJ Maxx

Great store ^_^

Might just be saying that because I work there though, lol

Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I buy almost all my clothes at the army dump :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmmm well I love the following

PacSun
Journeys
Forever 21
Fashion Sense
Target
Macy's
JCPenney's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Many people I know like...

Aritzia (tna brand)
and
Garage

but, it's way too expensive. Seriously.

In Vancouver there's a store called Changes, and the clothes are super super cheap.

Meh. American Eagle is good too. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next