Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Earn NP by doing me a HUGE favor.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:58 pm 

Ok I don't know how many people are familiar with the game In the Groove (ITG). It is similar to Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). Well there is a simfile for it and I NEED to find the lyrics for this song. I've searched everywhere...if you can find the lyrics for me I will seriously give you 100,000 NP. That's how desperate i am to find these lyrics lol.

Song Title : Silikon
Artist: Modeselektor (feat. Sasha Perera)
Album name: Hello Mom

I have all of that information, but can't find the lyrics anywhere. If you listen to the song you can hear bits and pieces of what he's saying..but other than that it's just craziness. So PLEASE if you have some free time help me.

So here's how the NP is gonna work. The person who posts it, leave your neopet name eaither in a PM or on the board then I will give you mine and I will neomail you and we'll discuss it...probably something like put something like 2 "dungs" in your shop and price them for 99,999 and the other one for 1000 np and ill buy them.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]