Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Threadless
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Threadless

I *love* this site tremendously. lol All the t-shirts are designed by members who submitted their designs to be rated by other members. We have *so* many Threadless t-shirts, it's not even funny. XD They're nice and soft, too. <3 I've sent Threadless t-shirts and gift certificates as gifts to family and friends as well. haha

Atm, Threadless is having a Summer Blockbuster Sale until Sunday, 6/8. I just made a huge purchase yesterday. I hadn't expected to buy so many, but a there were a lot of new t-shirts and old, reprinted ones for the sale. Usually there are seven new shirts and two reprints each week, but this week there were 18 new shirts and 18 reprints!! :o Some t-shirts are as low as $10!

Some Threadless tips:
New t-shirts are usually released around 11:30am EST every Monday (7 new and 2 reprints).
If you rate designs and you click that you would buy it if printed, you are sent an email notification if that design is chosen.
If a shirt you want is sold out in your size, you can signup to be emailed when/if it is reprinted.
Threadless doesn't have wishlists, so if there are some shirts you are interested, but you can't currently buy them, you should add them to your cart. This way if they are running low, you will get an email notifying you. I also have a folder in my browser favorites with links to my favorites shirts. This way after I pick which ones I want to buy, I can delete the purchased shirts from the folder and easily add the other shirts back to the cart. :)
When you make a purchase, you should use a Street Team link from one of your friends. This way, they can get Street Team points and you don't have to do much of anything. :) Some friends and I alternate between are links so we can give each other points.

You can get Street Team points when someone uses your referral link and makes a purchase from the site. Each point is worth $1.50 in store credit. You get 2 ST points each time someone buys from your link and 1 ST point for each time you upload a picture of yourself wearing a Threadless t-shirt. :) For example, you can refer a specific t-shirt to a friend from the site, someone can use your link (mine is http://threadless.com/?from=Jasujo), or they can put ?streetteam=username (mine would be ?streetteam=Jasujo) after the shirt url and click enter/go before you add it to your cart. :) Feel free to post up your Threadless usernames here and maybe other members can use them to give you points. :)

Threadless usernames (Threadless username - PPT username)
Jasujo - Jno
siniri - Siniri
Mayla - May
FatP3NGU1N - Zilary
Angeisfab - Ange
bleu.orchid21 - bluehawaii19

There is also a Threadless Facebook application. It's very neat. You can add which shirts you have, look at which shirts your friends have (if they've added the app, too), and even make a wishlist of shirts you want. :)

I keep hoping that Sakura Box will be reprinted. :/ I missed it the first time it was out and each week I keep hoping it will be chosen. lol If anyone wouldn't mind clicking for a reprint, I'd be very grateful. Every little bit helps! :)

So, who else loves Threadless and has or plans to buy t-shirts? Have you taken advantage of the current sale? :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject: Re: Threadless - Summer Blockbuster Sale until Sun. 6/8
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Omigad, I saw this one shirt of a fish comitting seppuku for the good of the sushi once, but now I can't find it!!!

...well, there was blood, so my school probably wouldn't let me wear it anyway. *pout*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I really should stock up on my threadless shirts <3

can't wait until I go and live by myself at boarding school, then I can just order them whenever I need to XD

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I had just found a couple shirts that I really liked and now the site is broken :( I'll be keeping an eye on it and I'll post back up if I can find the shirts I was looking at.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I love their shirts, but the ones I like are always out of stock. I want to buy Spoilt (warning: this shirt contains spoilers for a bunch of sci fi/fantasy books/movies) for 3 or 4 of my family members. I also want to get Wishless for my dragon-loving nephew and Collection of Flies for my sciency, pun-loving nephew. (If anyone could vote for those, I'd really appreciate it!)

By the way, my Threadless username is siniri (funnily enough). And Jas, I voted for Sakura Box for you. I hope it helps.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Those are great shirts, Siniri. :) I actually bought Spoilt for my husband and one of my best friends. :) I also have Wishless. Funny about that one, it seriously took me like 4 months to figure it out. XD I liked the shirt, but I totally didn't get it and then one day it just hit me and I was like . . . oh, well, that makes sense. haha! Then my friend (the same I got the other shirt for) didn't get it either, so I felt a lot better. XD I just had to buy it then. Turns out I got the very last one in non-kid sizes, too. Talk about in the nick of time! lol :) I've also added your username to the list above. :)

I wish the sale was until Monday when more new shirts come out. It unfortunately ends Sunday, most likely because of that. lol

I got Tim 6 shirts from this sale for Father's Day. He only knows what two of them are, though, so I won't post them all here incase he gets nosy and pops by. ;) Since they're coming so soon, maybe I'll let him have them a week early because we're going over my parents' house for Jasmine's birthday (my second daughter, she's turning 9 on 6/11) and he'd probably like to show off one of his new shirts. :) Unfortunately, Giraffes United Against Ceiling Fans is on special order for some reason and will take 4-6 weeks to come in. :( It's the one he wanted most, too. The only other shirt he knows he's getting is The Beginning. He wanted that one badly when it was printed the first time during the winter sale, but it was sold out in his size by the second day and he's been sad about it since. lol He was totally thrilled when it was reprinted for this sale. :)

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alright! The site is back up and running :) Siniri and Jas, I've voted for reprints for all of the shirts you want.

I just bought these three shirts: A Friend's Job, If you can read this make me a sandwich, and 99 Luftballoons.

Hopefully they'll be here some time next week. That Giraffes Against Ceiling Fans one is hilarious :lol:

I just wish that all of the shirts were printed on "threadless" tees.

Oops, forgot to mention that my username is "Mayla" :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh, I forgot to mention that I voted for your shirts, Siniri. :)

May, those are great shirts. :) I actually bought "If you can read this make me a sandwich" for both Tim and the same friend I bought Spoilt for and A Friend's Job is in the package that is supposedly coming tomorrow. <3 Some of the others that are coming in the new package are It's Just A Summer Job, My Playtree, Reach For The Stars, Do-Re-Mi-Quack!, and Ah Munna Eat Choo. They're so great. <3

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I just saw the "Do-Re-Mi-Quack" shirt like 10 minutes after I made my order. So I put on my wishlist on Facebook. I don't feel like making another order just for one shirt. Maybe in another week or two I'll buy it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

i got so smurf off since i had a window filled with tabs of all the shirts that i was going to order and then my internet freaked out and imploded on itself so I lost it all >.<

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aw, that sucks, Ella. :( That's happened to me before, so now I just put the t-shirts I'm interested in my cart. That way I can look at them all together and take out the ones I don't want to buy atm.

May, thanks for reminding me about the Threadless facebook app. I should probably add that to the top post. :) Facebook runs *so* slow on this computer, so I haven't been longing in nearly as much as I used to. :/ More people need to add it because it's interesting to see what shirts everyone has. :)

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Since the sale was extended to Midnight CDT tonight and there were some reprints done, I decided to buy three more shirts :P

Haikus are easy but...
Breaking the Sound of Music
The Sea And The Sky

I was really bummed because I had one shirt in my cart from the other day and it sold out. I never got the notification I was supposed to get in my e-mail either. I'm hoping they do a reprint of it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I love threadless, and I got spoilt a while ago when they had a $5 sale..
This this time around i got What do you mean you can't see him, which is awesome cause part of it can only be seen in sunlight. Other was Koi carps are cool too, which i thought was cute. I usually have around 20 shirts in my cart, so narrowing it down is hard.

I've also noticed their sales aren't like they used to be... When all shirts used to be $15, during sales they were $10... Now they raised prices, so during sales it's all mixed.
Doesn't stop my collection from growing though :)

~Set by moogie~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yay! Threadless-ers!

I didn't buy as many shirts in this sale as I did the sale before it (I think it happened around Spring Break), but I got Push It and Tools of Trade...just because now I go to art school.

My user name is "FatP3NGU1N"

Post subject: Re: Threadless
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Threadless is awesome - bought my first couple of t's the other day - Living In Harmony for my best mate, and Infinity MPG and To Err Is Humun... for me xD Luckily the sale was on when To Err Is Human was reprinted lol.

Desperate for Undercover Pirate to be reprinted though.

Threadless U/N is InfinSquared.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next