Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Sales and Other Bargains

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 am

If you come across sales on your favorite sites or discount codes or whatnot, feel free to post up here. If there is already a thread for the particular merchant and there is room in the title, the bargain notification will be added and removed when it's expired. :) The list in this post will be updated as sales are posted.

Current bargains
Threadless - Back to School Sale, 18 new shirts & 18 reprints so far, $12 t-shirts - 146 t-shirts have also been marked down to $9 - end date unknown atm

-------------------------

Currenly Threadless is having a Summer Blockbuster Sale until 6/8. All the shirts are discounted and some are as low as $10. :o Also, 18 new shirts and 18 reprints were released this week because of it!

Re: Sales and Other Bargains

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:44 am

Threadless is having a new "Back to School" sale! :D

All t-shirts are $12.00 and loads of shirts are new or reprinted :)

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:07 am

May wrote:Threadless is having a new "Back to School" sale! :D

All t-shirts are $12.00 and loads of shirts are new or reprinted :)

They're going like lightning too so better order those shirts fast!
I missed out on so many shirts because I'm too slow :P

Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:04 pm

The Threadless Back to School sale now has 146 shirts priced at $9.00 instead of $12.00 :D

Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 am

May wrote:The Threadless Back to School sale now has 146 shirts priced at $9.00 instead of $12.00 :D

If you look around too you can find some shirts are priced at $5.00 too!
Better get them quick! :)

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:48 am

I would buy from Threadless, but as I am Canadian, once you convert the $9 tees to Canadian currency and factor in the shipping, the shirt ends up costing around $23 Canadian which sucks :(

Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Amazon.com! They ALWAYS have SOMETHING on sale! Go look! You might find your next computer on sale! (I did! :D)

BLACKBERRY PHONES ARE $00.01

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 am

Mmm those shirts are chheeeaapp! That's so cool... the shirts I buy here in Melbourne cost abouts $40 each...

Maybe I just live in a really expensive city or something.

Sun May 03, 2009 2:24 pm

For anyone who shops Aeropostale, they are having a 70% off sale. Everything is super amazingly cheap (shirts as low as 2 for $22!). If you're willing to go to a store, you can get everything for a couple dollars cheaper and save yourself the shipping costs, though.

Also, their Spring Fling Sale will be coming up in a couple of weeks (very late April through very early May)

EDIT TO ADD: When ordering online, use Promo Code FLING09 at checkout
Topic locked