Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Crap. I Think My Life Just Ended

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Kym has most posts than me. >_<
I USED TO PRIDE MYSELF IN HAVING SO MANY POSTS.
AND NOW...I CAN'T.
CRAP.
[/caps]
I hate you Kym. I hate you a lot.

Re: Crap. I Think My Life Just Ended

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 pm

There, there, it'll be alright. :hug:
I'm sure be able to spam up the forum contribute your incredible insight in as many ways as possible to the forum and catch up to him.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Don't forget the newbie forums...

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 am

Pfff, back in the old days I had more posts than you do now... but then I kinda stopped coming here...
I think there was a point somewhere...

Personally there's so little left to spam these days. I want to be active, but there's maybe 3 active threads going on at once across the entire forum now :\

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:04 am

None of you had more posts than some of the oldbies. ChromeFox and V3n0m0us had over 10,000 if I recall correctly, and 92% was really close.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 am

Gwosh I remember that +10,000 posts. That was incredible.

I miss those guys. Hope they're well wherever they are.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:58 am

theonlysaneone wrote:None of you had more posts than some of the oldbies. ChromeFox and V3n0m0us had over 10,000 if I recall correctly, and 92% was really close.

If you consider that post counts have been wiped once or twice, my combined total is something like 15000.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Aw, I remember on the old forums when I had tons of posts. :) Yoshi (I think?) and I were really close and I remember a contest thing where I bet he couldn't get above me in posts in some amount of time. I do believe that was the same period of time where I had to go on hiatus due to a family emergency... so I never did know if he beat me or not!

Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:00 am

Don't worry DM. You still have me to keep you company

Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Gwosh I remember that +10,000 posts. That was incredible.

I miss those guys. Hope they're well wherever they are.

92% occasionally posts at IDB, but I haven't heard from the other two in YEARS.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I don't have many posts. I'm more of a lurker than anything.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 pm

V3n0m decided that he was no longer into neopets. I still have a gift he gave me back in 2003 when he quit. I can only presume that V3n0m and V3n0mous are the same.

As for Chrome - well, she's in college now, I guess. She's all old and stuff. And man does time fly.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:52 pm

I had a bunch of posts once, but I don't really know how many- does anyone really care? (evidently so, oops)

Wait, V3n left in 2003? I feel like that was no time ago, but I was 14. Yikes.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 am

14? Yikes... how time flies. Can you believe that this website has been online for nine years now? That's like... quasi generational.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:14? Yikes... how time flies. Can you believe that this website has been online for nine years now? That's like... quasi generational.

Just think Kym, soon you'll be sitting on a rocker, looking at all the little newbies biking by the street and waving your cane and shouting "I remember in my day, Meridell has just been discovered! And I had to walk to the battledome uphill, BOTH WAYS!"
Topic locked