Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: The future

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 am

... weirdos! :roflol:

*twiddles fingers* For the truth is you see... it is I who have been planning the impending zombie invasion SKREEEEE!! *bites everyone*

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:42 pm

*gets bitten* BRAINS!? *bites chair looking for brain*

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:41 pm

ginny-ROX wrote:*gets bitten* BRAINS!? *bites chair looking for brain*
*is bitten too* No, it not BRAINS, it BRANS, sweet crunchy RASIN BRANSSSS... *rummages cabinets for rasin brans*

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Nothing will ever top the post above.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Really cool with hover cars and like self tidying room but that'll only happen if we treat the world with respect or else it won't even exist for the nect 100 years.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:35 am

yeah that is true but there is talk of living on the moon or something like that

Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm

ginny-ROX wrote:yeah that is true but there is talk of living on the moon or something like that

There be no dsl on the moon. Nether be there da beastys we all love so much.

Shoyru_Lover wrote:... weirdos! :roflol:

*twiddles fingers* For the truth is you see... it is I who have been planning the impending zombie invasion SKREEEEE!! *bites everyone*

NO! I am the lord(i) of the zombie army!

Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 pm

NO NO NO YOU GUYS HAVE IT ALL WRONG!!!

I am the Queen of Zombies and they have been working for me behind your backs.
Now MY Zombie minions attack Kym and Plastic ninja
Last edited by ginny-ROX on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 pm

*still looking for delicious rasin brans while everybody fights over who is lord of the zombies* BRAAAAAAAAAANS.......

Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:02 pm

kougraluvr12 wrote:*still looking for delicious rasin brans while everybody fights over who is lord of the zombies* BRAAAAAAAAAANS.......

-Hands box of Raisin Bran- Enjoy =D

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:19 am

unspecialfish wrote:
kougraluvr12 wrote:*still looking for delicious rasin brans while everybody fights over who is lord of the zombies* BRAAAAAAAAAANS.......

YAAAAY BRAAAANS!!!! NOMNOMNOM.... *eats it all* YAAAAY THANKS FISH!!!:D *looks in empty box* UMMM... BRAAANS GONE..... :(

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:16 pm

kougraluvr12 wrote:
unspecialfish wrote:

YAAAAY BRAAAANS!!!! NOMNOMNOM.... *eats it all* YAAAAY THANKS FISH!!!:D *looks in empty box* UMMM... BRAAANS GONE..... :(

Umm I don't have any raisin bran but I do have a box of Bran and a box of raisins

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 pm

"Some assembly required."

I wonder what people will say about us in 400 years while they're poking through our landfills.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

shapu wrote:"Some assembly required."

I wonder what people will say about us in 400 years while they're poking through our landfills.

You know I was just thinking the same thing and I came to post and..... you already had

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 pm

shapu wrote:"Some assembly required."

No, in 400 years Wall-E will be poking through our landfills trying to find Rubik's Cubes, car keys, and metal cigarette lighters :D
Topic locked