Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: The future of PPT

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 am

It's 1:32a.m. I cannot sleep and I am bored. I skimmed the boards for about 15 minutes and my boredom was not alleviated.

I feel like the biggest problem with PPT is that it is still fairly Neopets related. I think its time to branch out and mature along with the members who spent so much time making this forum a great place. It's time to move on and make Neopets a smaller part of this forumit's time to branch out and mature along with the members who spent so much time making this forum a great place. It's time to move on and make Neopets a smaller part of this forum.

Re: The future of PPT

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 am

I'm alive as well, though I haven't been on here in at least a year, if I remember correctly.

As little as I actually log on here, with college, gaming, and fanfiction eating up a lot of my time, I think of this place at least once a week and fondly remember all the people I knew here. (Not to mention the fact that I've been craving a good WW game for a while now!)

As a way to try to lure old members back, why not push the graphics part of the forums some? I remember some truly amazing graphic artists here back in the day, and I know that this place is where I found my love of it - to the point that I'm now majoring in Arts and Technology (essentially graphic design and gaming). I know Livejournal's held a lot of the graphic community for a while, but with LJ being the butt of the internet's jokes, why not see if we can create a niche graphics contest community here? Someplace with graphics competitions, LIMS, etc., with a community behind it? I know I for one would be more than willing to come back for that. :)

As few of y'all that probably remember me, I really do miss you all!
Topic locked