Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: Collections

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 pm

domo_hello_kitty wrote:On Neopets, I collect Piles of Dung, which rot in my SDB. As of now, I have 459.

LOL - I love the Pile of Dung on Neopets. The first time I saw it, it was just the funniest thing I'd seen. Still funny.

Re: Collections

Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:02 am

Jacob wrote:
Zilary wrote:So I'm cleaning out my childhood (aka, papers, artwork, toys, etc. from elementary-high school)...I apparently collected stamps, wrapping paper, pokemon cards, gift cards, confetti, coins, seashells, and fake money. Wow. I am/was such a little hoarder.

You remind me of the large pile of "junk" I just put outside to be recycled. Mind you, I didn't tink of it as junk in the past, for it held something special to me. Now, it's just something holding me down. Still, I broke down and cataloged it via video and will make a production out of it at some point. If you're going to waste your time collecting tidbits of paper, not not creatively profit from the mess? :roll:
OMG I still need to make the video for this. Looking forward to that, even though I know it will be quite a bother. :evil:
Topic locked