Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Temporary Disappearance

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:09 am

I'm leaving for Korea on Wednesday at six AM. I'll have internet there (and an iPad), but I probably won't be around much-- I'll be running around enjoying the foreign country!

Re: Temporary Disappearance

Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 am

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your time there!

Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:49 am

Have a great trip, CW! Enjoy all the sights and sounds and tastes and smells, and share some pics and/or stories when you get back.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 am

That sounds awesome! Have a great trip!

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:38 am

I'm back and it was awesome! I think I want to sleep for a few days now; it's roughly an 18-hour trip.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip. Hope you got to see and eat and experience lots of amazing things.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Hey! Welcome back! Glad you made it back safely and had a great trip! Get some sleep :)

Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Welcome back! Very happy to hear you made it back safely and had a good trip! I've been told that the jet lag is terrible - get rest while you can!

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:27 am

expanding your experiences is ever a good thing, so I hope the trip taught you well. I'm on my own disappearance myself, though...never been too vocal about anything in my life. Something I need to change? But seriously, it's good to see you keeping in touch. It's the connections to others which enrich your life, so hold them with care. ;)
Topic locked