Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:27 pm

Mine is "Don't say anything stupid" I always do say something stupid though. And "Don't say anything rude or offencive." And I always do say something rude and I get hated for it. I can't stop these things.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:29 pm

"Ok calm down, it's not their fault they made you angry. It's just you who's being too sensitive."
That's actually for me.
Another would be, "I don't believe in accidents." and..."Life sucks, that's why you've got to do something about it."

Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:09 pm

"When live gives you lemons, make lemonade!"

..*suddenly has a craving for lemonade*

Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:46 pm

Koku wrote:"When live gives you lemons, make lemonade!"

..*suddenly has a craving for lemonade*

That reminds me of a terrible misquote "When life gives you bedpans, msake lemonade" *shudders*

Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:40 am

"Respect is earned." Very simple.

Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:54 am

At times, however, my philisophy on life may change to:

"Bite me."

Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:15 am

"Don't worry be happy"
I always try to look at things on the positive side not the negative like all is lost.

Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:14 am

*permission to come aboard?*

I always feel like I'm an un-wanted guest to people and sometimes life alike, so I try to be friendly and nice and see what happens next.

Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:40 pm

"You can't go through life afraid. Don't let fear get in the way of your fulfilling your dreams."

Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:56 pm

Snotty Version: "At least I'm not poor,"
Honest Version: "Treat others how you want to be treated"

I tend to bounce back between the two.

Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:43 pm

"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road."

Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:27 am

Mine is...

"Always get what you want." And I do most of the time so I guess it's working for me.

Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:26 am

Raiu wrote:"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road."

ooo...I like that one

Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:33 am

"Take life as it comes at you, and be ready to grasp the good parts and throw the bad parts away."

Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:58 pm

"As long as it doesn't kill you, don't care."
Topic locked