If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Why?

Neopets stuff
2%
The non-neopets stuff
10%
Friends here
44%
It's better than other ones because....
10%
Just bored
24%
Some other reason
10%

Total votes : 41

Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:26 pm

The atmosphere here is really nice. everyone is always really kind and accepting, and extremely helpful when it comes to the neopets help

Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:17 pm

I don't really smaller than three anything here. Though I do love the people and randomness here.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:51 pm

Its part of the unholy Trinity of Forums I frequent, although PPT Tends to be the one I'm on the least.
I guess between Warseer and Transfans, I have little time for the 'Quint' Forum.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:46 am

I like the people here, even though I'm not very known here as I like to lurk. The PPTers are so much nicer than that other chat room I had the misfortune to go in to. Well, what should I expect from JTHM fans that don't get the message?

Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:39 am

The people. I don't feel like a complete outsider here, unlike real life.

Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:40 pm

It's better than the other ones because...

... well, actually, I'm only a member of one other forum, but on PPT, you can type your location, which is kinda cool. I'm not raelly sure if any other forum could, but hey, the locations I read here make me :roflol:

Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:27 am

I go on because I'm bored. Thats the main reason why I go on.

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:16 am

There are a lot of reasons why I less than three this forum. The members are a large part. This place isn't like most forums out there, especially in regards to newbies. Not to mention, we're all a bunch of crazy people. The proof starts with Yukio.

Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:46 am

pipsqueeek wrote:I don't feel like a complete outsider here, unlike real life.

Ha ha, so opposite of me. I am very much-er-socially..something-in the real world. Alas, I am a total loser on the internet.

Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:34 pm

Sugarinii wrote:

Ha ha, so opposite of me. I am very much-er-socially..something-in the real world. Alas, I am a total loser on the internet.

Heh, well, I'm a total geek, and my school, being really small, has a decided lack of geeks. I finally had a good group of friends last year, but of course, they all had to graduate. So most of my socializing is either IMing my friends from nerd camp or ppt.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:00 am

Sugarinii wrote:

I'm the same way. I think I would fit in better on PPT if more of my friends were here.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:28 am

Met some of the nicest people I can call 'friend' here.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:52 am

I love that I've met a ton of amazing friends here in the last three years.

All you soap people, you know who you are <3

Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:17 am

Ski wrote:
Sugarinii wrote:

I'm the same way. I think I would fit in better on PPT if more of my friends were here.

We can be losers together!!

Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:05 am

I don't know.

I would say the people, but I think I'm somewhat secretly hated on this forum. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm a jerk. But I guess I come because I can't break the habit of not coming. I can't leave, don't know why.
Topic locked