If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Read this Joke. xDD

Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:54 pm

A man flew down to Flordia to vaction. His wife was supposed to arrive, the day after he arrived, due to a business trip. When he got there he sent an e-mail to his wife. Instead he mis-spellt the email adress, and it went to a griving widow that had just her husband. When the widow, checked her e-mail she passed out and collapsed. Her daughter came rushing in, and she read the e-mail.

It said:
To my Darling Wife.
Everything is set for your ARRIVAL tommorow. I can't wait to see you again.

P.S : Sure is hot down here!

Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:59 pm

:roflol: Oh, my goodness. Poor woman.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:12 pm

Heard it before. It doesn't get funnier as time goes on, but it still is funny. Poor widow. :lol:

Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:25 pm

Skynetmain wrote:Heard it before. It doesn't get funnier as time goes on, but it still is funny. Poor widow. :lol:

:lol: Yeah I got it of an old copy of Readers Digest from May 1999.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:34 am

I heard this joke in another format, where the widow checked her email the day after her husband died, had a heart attack and REALLY died. :roflol:

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:47 am

The way I heard it that it was the local pastor who had died and the pastors's wife received the email...

"

Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:19 am

I have heard that before! The first time i heard it was when i was in like fourth grade and i made the mistake of telling it at a talent show at my church camp........

Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:25 am

Wow, that sucks. I might've heard it before, but it's still funny. :P
Topic locked