If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Breakfast!

Pancakes
10%
Bagels
10%
French toast
10%
Cereal
16%
Eggs
16%
Waffles
8%
Bacon
10%
Psssh, I don't eat breakfast. >=D
8%
Other.
12%

Total votes : 50

Best breakfast food?

Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:55 pm

For those of us how actually eat breakfast (sometimes), what's the best-est food?

I'm in a toss-up between a poppy seed bagel with cream cheese or banana pancakes. Ooooh, I love me some breakfast foods! <3 May the IHOP be strong with you.

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:21 pm

Can't really choose. :P

I probably wouldn't eat a bagel for breakfast without bacon/sausage, egg and cheese, and I eat pancakes/french toast/waffle interchangably, so pretty much everything.

French Toast or Bacon, yeah, I'll say that.

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:26 pm

I love pancakes and various egg-type cooked breakfasts, but I don't think I could cope with eating those every day! (my health conscience couldn't cope, at least) So cereal is the winner for me :) And crackers.

I've got into this habit of having a medium bowl of cereal, one sao biscuit (with vegemite) one salada quarter (with margarine) and one salada quarter (with peanut butter)... I think my family probably thinks I'm very strange :D

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:30 pm

I like simple tea and biscuits. In other words I like to dunk biscuits into my tea. Especially Bourbons. And also double chocolate cookies.

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:42 pm

Cereal. Although I love having pancakes when I'm on holiday away from the UK of A. CURSE THIS BRITANNIC UPBRINGING!!!

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:43 pm

Anything that I can pile lots of fresh maple syrup on.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:03 am

When I get a chance to actually have breakfast, it has to be eggs and potatoes. Sometimes french toast, but eggs and potatoes are prefered.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:17 am

I don't really like eggs or syrup so that rules out a lot of breakfast foods...my favorites would have to be a bagel with cream cheese or a nice bowl of cereal. :)

Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:30 am

Chocolate and biscuits. :D

Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:05 am

I like waffles, and/or bacon, and/or cereal, and/or toast :o

Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:11 am

Ugh everyone thinks it's weird but I like soup for breakfast XD
I'm too lazy to chew in the morning anyway.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:42 am

... Wow, now I really feel like a Texan.

I like breakfast tacos, I think more than anything. xD Yeah, I know, it's kinda weird. French toast/pancakes are a close second though.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:49 am

I never eat breakfast because I just don't see the appeal of eating in the morning. I rather drink a cup of tea or just wait till lunch.

Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:59 am

Pancakes! :D!!!

I love pancakes with maple syrup! Im obsessed O.o

Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:33 am

Nothing like a bit of bacon for brekkie. :)
Topic locked