If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:46 am

Decorer Strawberry-Chocolate Gateau Pocky. Extra expensive, but extra thick. Really does taste like a cake.

I resisted the urge to buy Giant Yubari Melon Pocky in Hokkaido...darn.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:46 am

Original will always be the best.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:42 pm

I want to try the new Honey and Milk, and Grape but since i found it on the japanese site i dont think its in america yet, and i dont know where i can order it imported...

Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:41 pm

Yoshi wrote:Decorer Strawberry-Chocolate Gateau Pocky. Extra expensive, but extra thick. Really does taste like a cake.

I resisted the urge to buy Giant Yubari Melon Pocky in Hokkaido...darn.

I've ordered that strawberry-chocolate gateau pocky before, but it was out-of-stock, so I haven't tried it yet. :( The Melon Pocky from Hokkaido is really good, though. :)

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:51 pm

I love both the Strawberry and the Green Tea ones. There the only two I've tried, but their good all the same. :D There was another strawberry one I tried - I bought it at Epcot when we went the beginning of this year and it was like cake <3

Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:42 am

My pocky came in yesterday by UPS! Melon-OMG IT IS DELICIOUS! Green Tea- OH NO NO NO sorry i almost gagged. Caramel-Good, not my favorite but better than the green tea.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:51 am

at Walmart all I can get is chocolate and sometimes strawberry. I will choose chocolate over strawberry any day though :)

Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 pm

Strawberry is great.
Topic locked