Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Funny things to do...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Whenever:

At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
Insist that your email address begins with 'xena-warrior-princess' or 'elvis-the-king'.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
In the memo field of all your checks, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS".
Finish all your sentences with, "In accordance with the prophecy."
dont use any punctuation this can be very annoying
As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
Put mosquito netting around your cubicle at work. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
When the money comes out of the cash machine, scream "I Won! I Won! Third time this week!"
When leaving the zoo, run towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
Pay off your MasterCard with your Visa.
Pop some popcorn without putting on the lid.
When someone says, "Have a nice day," tell them you have other plans.
Send yourself a CandyGram.
Have a tea party with your pets.
Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him to school as if nothing was wrong.
Write checks with Roman numerals.
Write "Out to lunch" on your forehead.
Leaf through a National Geographic and draw clothes on everybody.
Drive to the store in reverse.
Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it comes back to you.
Read the dictionary backwards and look for hidden messages.
Bill your doctor for time spent in the waiting room.
Stare at people through the points of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
Make up a language and stop someone to ask for directions.
Write a short story using alphabet soup.
Talk to your fish.
Kill roaches with a monkey wrench while playing Wagnerian arias.
Start conversations with the words, "Did you ever wonder why..."
Burn all your waste paper while eyeing your roommate suspiciously.
Buy a complete set of Transformers. Play with them loudly. If people comment, tell them with a straight face, "There's more to them than meets the eye."

During a lecture:

1. Bring a blowhorn. Use it when you ask or answer a question.
2. Heckle the professor.
3. Hire a video crew to come to the class. If asked about it, say that you have to tape the lecture for a friend.
4. Bring a water gun. Shoot the professor when his back is turned.
5. Get the other students in your row to do the wave.
6. Bring a small chalkboard to class. Ask the professor if you can borrow his chalk to take notes.
7. Contradict everything the professor says. Offer irrefutable scientific proof.
8. If it's a math lecture, claim that the professor misspelled pi.
9. When the professor asks a question, raise your hand. If the professor calls on you, point to someone in the next row and say "He knows." Pick a different person each time.
10. Buy a doll. When you go to class, leave the doll in your chair, along with your notebook and pen. Say that you have an important meeting to go to, and that the doll will be taking notes for you.
11. Bring a typewriter. Use it to take notes.
12. Write a love note. Sign it "a secret admirer". Get someone to pass it to the professor.
13. Get up to go to the bathroom five or six times during the class. Change clothes every time.
14. While taking notes, write vulgar words every few lines. If anyone asks, say you have Tourette's syndrome.
15. Buy a watermelon. Give it to the professor. If he/she asks, say "They were out of apples."
16. Bring a small tape player. Play a tape of the previous lecture. Take notes on both.
17. If it's an English class, ask how the theory of relativity relates to Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream".
18. Pretend to be asleep until five minutes before the end of class. Then wake up and explain that you missed the lecture, and ask the professor to summarize what he/she talked about.
19. Bring a can of spray paint. Use it to take notes on the classroom wall.
20. Bring a fully-stocked picnic basket to class. Explain that you didn't have time to eat breakfast.
21. Wear a loincloth to class. If anyone asks, say that it is your costume for the school play, and you didn't have time to change out of it.
22. Tear out pages of the textbook and make little origami animals out of them. Have a whole menagerie by the end of class. Give them to the professor as a token of your esteem.
23. Bring a fishing rod. Try to catch things on the professor's desk.
24. Bring a tape player and a tape of a thunderstorm. Keep it hidden. Sometime during the lecture, start the tape, stand up, claim that the professor has angered the gods and leave. Watch to see how many students follow you after the tape starts playing.
25. Make reserved seating cards and place them on the desks before class.
26. Tell the professor you are on a new experimental cold medication that may have strange side effects. Every ten minutes or so, run around the room screaming. Afterward, claim that you have no memory of what just happened.
27. Claim that you are the new student teacher, and that you are to give the lecture for that class. If the professor agrees, lecture on a subject completely opposite the to subject of the class. If the professor objects, say that the students should have a wide range of knowledge.
28. Switch the professor's lecture notes with your history notes from last term.
29. Raise your hand and ask when the movie is going to start.
30. Bring a flash camera. Take pictures every few minutes, using a very bright flash. If anyone complains, say that you didn't see any sign saying you couldn't bring cameras.
31. Bring a light bulb. Hold it over your head whenever you have the answer to a question.
32. Bring an easel and a paint set. Paint a portrait of the professor during the lecture. Say that it is a homework assignment for art class.
33. Sneeze very loudly. Then, have the person next to you sneeze, then the person next to him, and so on. See how long it takes before the professor sneezes.
34. When the professor comes in, say, very loudly, "Hey! A substitute! All right!" Claim that the real professor said you could have lecture outside.
35. Come to class wearing the same outfit as the professor. Call the professor a copycat.
36. If it's a geology lecture, switch the quartz crystals with New Folger's Crystals and see if the professor notices. Have a hidden camera.
37. Hide a ticking clock under the podium. Call in a bomb threat.
38. Write your assignment on Plato on your little sister's modelling clay.
39. Ask questions in a foreign language you know the professor doesn't know. Act angry when he/she doesn't understand you.
40. Come to class dressed as a professional wrestler. Tell people you joined the wrestling team. Bodyslam anyone who doesn't believe you.
41. When the professor comes in, suddenly scream, "NOOOOOO! Not him! Not professor Johnson!! They let him teach again! Noooooooooo!" then run out of them room. See how many people follow you.
42. Turn your row into a mosh pit.
43. Before class starts, turn all the desks upside down. Sit on them like you would normally.
44. One word: Gladiators.
45. Make requests like people do at rock concerts. ("Relativity! Relativity! Einstein rocks!")
46. Bring popcorn. Throw it and the professor. Complain that these trained animal shows aren't what they used to be.
47. Bring a tape player and a tape of the school bell. Play it every 15 minutes.
48. When the professor calls on you, mumble incomprehensibly. Answer every question in this fashion. See how long it takes before the professor stops calling on you.
49. When you take a test, hire a security guard to stand by your desk and make sure no one cheats off your paper.
50. Make up a strange religious cult and distribute flyers for it during class.

Movie theater:

1. When you are choosing a seat, point at someone and say loudly in a childish voice, "I don't want to sit to that guy, he smells funny!"
2. Everytime there is a gun shot, scream, "Hit the floooor!", jump to the floor and cover your head.
3. Quote all dialogue five seconds after it's said on screen.
4. Ask the person at the ticket counter "Do you come here often?"
5. Start an standing ovation at the end of the movie.
6. Become a bookie. Take bets on which character (or audience member) will die first.
7. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing"
8. Clap and cheer when the good guys gets killed.
9. During the previews, yell out "Can you fast foward it please?"
10. Try to start a Mexician wave
11. Argue that no-one can sit next to you because the seats alreadly taken by your invisible friend.
12. Stand up during the picture and announce to the others the movies twist.
13. Shout "look behind you!" at the actors.
14. Wear 3D glasses. Complain about how bad the effects are.
15. Everytime someone curses, cover your ears and shout "oh the [[Insert obscenity of your choosing here]] profanity!"
16. Hum the theme music.
17. Bring a flashlight. During the film, perform a shadow puppet show on the ceiling.
18. Go "Ooooooooooh...." whenever someone kisses.
19. Wear a huge fake afro wig, blocking the person behind you's view.
20. Shout out "Help, I'm a beautiful butterfly"
21. Clap loudly everytime a person walks into the theater late.
22. Enquire what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
23. Ask a friend to sit four seats beside you and to call you to your mobile phone, answer after a few rings and start to talk loudly about any anoying subjects you can or about the movie.

Drive-thru:

Drive through the drive-thru in reverse and let your passenger order.
Ask the price of almost everything on the menu and then order something that you didn’t ask the price for.
Tell the employee that your window is broken. Order and then pay with your door open. When the food comes, roll down the window and snatch your order from their hands.
Go to McDonald’s and demand a big breakfast at 11:30 at night. Put up a fight.
Pay for a large order in pennies and nickels.
Order in another language. Be careful what neighborhood you’re in.
When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window-shopping and drive on.
Laugh sadistically when asked if you would like ketchup.
Ask the cashier how they fit into that little box.
If they make you wait, make them wait when they come back on.
Demand to speak to the manager. When they come on, complain that you did not like the way the employee said, “May I take your order?”
When asked if they can take your order say, “Why, can I take yours?”
If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it till they yell at you.
Pretend your car has broken down. Ask for assistance moving it. When they come out, drive away.
Tell them you have to use the bathroom.
Order a cup of water and two napkins. That’s it.
Don’t order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene.
When they hand you your food, hand them a bag with all the trash from your car in it.
Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don’t break your stare.
Honk your horn the whole way through the line.

Elevator:

When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"

Last edited by Uncle Xyzzy on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have thrown things at people for doing half of the movie theater stuff.
And I ain't talkin' popcorn here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:35 am 

I like to ram into people if there is some kind of line. I shout things, and I love to be obnoxious.

Quote:
12. Write a love note. Sign it "a secret admirer". Get someone to pass it to the professor.

I would love to see that.

Quote:
Turn your row into a mosh pit.

I wish that would happen

Post subject: Re: Funny things to do...
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:32 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:
Whenever:

When the money comes out of the cash machine, scream "I Won! I Won! Third time this week!"

During a lecture:

9. When the professor asks a question, raise your hand. If the professor calls on you, point to someone in the next row and say "He knows." Pick a different person each time.
34. When the professor comes in, say, very loudly, "Hey! A substitute! All right!" Claim that the real professor said you could have lecture outside.
47. Bring a tape player and a tape of the school bell. Play it every 15 minutes.

#47 made me think of recording the school bell as my cell phone ringtone and seeing how long it would take to get caught.

im deffinently going to do 9, 12, and 34 tomorrow to my science teacher :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]