Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:10 am 

ztar wrote:
PenguinDreams wrote:
I'm somehow unhappy about the fact that the new Zelda game isn't cel shaded anymore...well, at least I think so :?

It has been confirmed that it is NOTcel shaded, But it still has fairly good graphics.

Check it out:
http://www.planetnintendo.com/zelda/10.shtml

That's a shame...well...the new style is still very nice, serious, but nice. Good to keep the adrenaline pumping :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:27 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

well windwaker 2s omuin out in a couple years theyve only just startred it

thank you Koku

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:00 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I am actually EXTREMELY HAPPY that it's not cel-shaded. Link's not a demented Powerpuff Girl anymore. He turned hot. Orlando Bloom in a funky hat hot. =D

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Zero! wrote:
I am actually EXTREMELY HAPPY that it's not cel-shaded. Link's not a demented Powerpuff Girl anymore. He turned hot. Orlando Bloom in a funky hat hot. =D

lol... you got that from x-play :lol: I want the new zelda game now [jumps up and down] now now now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Zero! wrote:

Thats the best description i've seen of WW, I'm still extremely pleased that Link will be a normal lincoln green wearing elf-thing like he should be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If you go to the official link that I posted earlier, the new Zelda game doesn't have a name yet. -And iI certainly don't think it is the the 2nd Wind Waker as that was promised to be in the same design as the original Windwaker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

White_Wolf wrote:
If you go to the official link that I posted earlier, the new Zelda game doesn't have a name yet. -And iI certainly don't think it is the the 2nd Wind Waker as that was promised to be in the same design as the original Windwaker.

i liked windwaker but one major flaw was the whole sailin bit and the game is kinda short without all that sailin nosense...

on a side note i decided to pick up zelda fourswords its pretty neat tho some things about it kinda suck but its a pretty decent game and for all the link to the past fans they would love this game graphic and sound wise,also i saw SCll for like 14 bucks so i picked that up also...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:02 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I am glad my intrest in Zelda flopped before I got this game,besides,I have no one to play it with.

Last edited by Kitten Medli on Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow... That non cel shaded zelda looks AMAZING!!!!! I loved the cel shading in WW, but I think it's goo d this ones not cel shaded... Man I want it now!!

Set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, I bought that game and all I can say is...

AWESOME!

We(me and my brother) have not put Four Sword down since we got it. Everything about it turned out very good. The tweaked story line is just enough to make it refreshing and making you wanna come back for more. We've never been so attracted to multiplayer gamecube game ever. The cotnrols are pretty fluent and they make good use of the GBA's screen(unlike FF:CC which did very little to bring the GBA into the game, thats the only game I can think to compare to Four Sword).

This game really elevates the whole multiplier RPG to a whole new level. Im even willing to put it ahead of Phantasy Star.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome game.

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:29 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Xil wrote:
Well, I bought that game and all I can say is...

AWESOME!

We(me and my brother) have not put Four Sword down since we got it. Everything about it turned out very good. The tweaked story line is just enough to make it refreshing and making you wanna come back for more. We've never been so attracted to multiplayer gamecube game ever. The cotnrols are pretty fluent and they make good use of the GBA's screen(unlike FF:CC which did very little to bring the GBA into the game, thats the only game I can think to compare to Four Sword).

This game really elevates the whole multiplier RPG to a whole new level. Im even willing to put it ahead of Phantasy Star.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome game.

I liked the game too (I played with my cousin). We still play the Shadow Battles and the Tingle Games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'll try to convince my mom to get Four Swords. Because I have three people to play it with (My two younger brothers and my mom) we should be okay on it. To bad we only have two...no, wait, three... GBAs and one GBA link... in which the third GBA and the stuck in Utah for awhile. That just gives my mom more time to buy it, huh?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I liked four sword adventures, but I lack the equipment needed for multiplayer. Still, single player was fun except short. Ive beaten it after only a few days. Still. I figure eventually i'll convince my sister to buy a gba for her children and then multiplayer fun will be had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

sigh.... with all the fights between ww fans and "old-school" fans, this one series could divide and become two.

Please do not swallow the mattresses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'll probably get the Minish Cap, but not Four swords. No one to play with firstly. ^_^

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next