Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

There is one thing wrong with your statement. The games that they "keep" making like mario and megaman and for diffrent consoles. The Pokemon games are for the same console so it seems that your statement had no good point.

One page Neosite!!
My Forum!
Simulation-ville

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, I'm looking forward to it. Thank god you get all the legendary pokemon in this. Should occupy my 2005 quite nicely. ^_^

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Skullsplitter wrote:
Well, I do enjoy his "omg teh 1337!11one1eleven!!" but yes, I think he is... unhealthily zealous about it.

im unhealthily zelous about many things.
think im bad now? you aint seen nothing.

Quote:
There is one thing wrong with your statement. The games that they "keep" making like mario and megaman and for diffrent consoles. The Pokemon games are for the same console so it seems that your statement had no good point.

only because they have to move onto seperate consoles, because of technological advancements.
and besides why has noone mentioned the sims and its 8,000,000 expansion packs.
please if i wanted to experiace reality id go outside now and then, i play games for ESCAPISM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

i know i shouldn't but i really like how this game looks, the battledome seems really cool! and the new double battles seem cool too!

i can't see what you have against pokemon making that much games, gives us a big variety to choose, and it's not like they make the same game over and over again, they always add some nifty updates, they can't just stick to one game and update it over and over, can they? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hayato wrote:
Jill wrote:
Pokemon is like the never ending story....

well at least is not called FINAL Pokemon, unlike FINAL Fantasy that, its supposed to be the FINAL Fantasy?, and also there are alot of Sonic /Mario/ Megaman/etc.
So if fans want another Sonic/Mario/Megaman/FF games, Pokemon fans also want more Pokemon games...
(and dont take me wrong, I like FF and all the games that appear in this post ;) )

Well, technically, I suppose each one is a Final Fantasy, as they are never continued in other series (very directly at least). Well, excluding FFX-2, which I think was a major sellout, as there were ONLY three girls, (the only three character's thing isn't too bad, because of the dress spheres, but how 'bout some diversity! FFV had jobs and diversity, what's wrong there!?). At least there haven't been thirty-five Final Fantasies, think about trying to keep those Roman numerals straight! And besides, just about every Final Fantasy has been awesome and has a changed battle system (FF8 had the worst rating of the more recent FF's, as I recall). Well, but then again, we have FFX-2 and FFV, (they both had the job system in some way from FFII, I believe) as the exception to the rule, for the most part.

Image Gotta Love Rage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

this from a group of people who belive final fantasy 7 to be the best game of all time.
oh please get out and play some decent games willya?!
pokemon is a distraction, it is fantastical and oddly enough doenst recquire a degree in A level maths to find interesting, unlike some games (it does however help oddly enough)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:46 am 

I think the only reason people diss on Pokemon is that it really hasnt changed much in the past 5 years. In the Game Boy games, it is the same thing over and over again. All you do is collect badges and try to become the Pokemon master. FF games might have a similar plot, but they are change with each game that comes out. I am not to sure on Megaman games since I never play them.

So... if Pokemon were to lose the usual "plod through towns, catch the same pokemon over and over again, then it might not be made fun of any more. Also, Pokemon is also known as a kiddy game by most teens and adults.

"Working hard or hardly working?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

know who won the european championship?
well okay an 8 year old boy.
second? 27 year ol women.
3rd? 48 year old man.
try calling them a kid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I found this, Its almost definately fake:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

its a fake probably, none japanese box art hasnt been revealed.
and its a dramatic change in style from the other two.
known boxart can be found here http://www.serebii.net/emerald/ if you have a looksy youll also find the emerald Deoxys. (speed and HP)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've only played one of the games, and that was along time ago. But they do seem to be making a lot of them, I'm just wondering when they're going to make "Pokemon Rainbow". xD

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

DiscordantNote wrote:
Ha HA! I knew it would be called Emerald!

Yep, I thought that too. Though i was hoping for Diamond...

Anyway, it sounds pretty cool, different enough that it could be the pokemon generation 3.5.

Please do not swallow the mattresses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
some1onhere wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:
Ha HA! I knew it would be called Emerald!

Yep, I thought that too. Though i was hoping for Diamond...

Anyway, it sounds pretty cool, different enough that it could be the pokemon generation 3.5.

They couldn't do a diamond version after that big hoazy non-pokemon thing thbat somehow circulated as pokemon Diamond. Plus it doesn't fit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I happen to like Pokemon. And I happen to be excited. I also happen to be offended. :D I don't see why people must be so rude. I don't care if they don't like Pokemon,but I do care if they find it fun to be disrespectful.

Quote:
i know i shouldn't but i really like how this game looks

Why on earth not? Of course you should.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Only have one: Blue, it has served me well from 1998, and still taunts me with only 20 more of those little buggers left.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next