Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

some1onhere wrote:
sigh.... with all the fights between ww fans and "old-school" fans, this one series could divide and become two.

Bah, fights between old school and ww fans? You can be a fan of a movie star and not like every movie they've been in.., I personally love all LoZ games and I can only hope and assume that trend will continue.

I think minish cap looks good. Finally a Zelda game for my GBA (Yeah I kow there was aLttP/4s, but I didn't have anyone to play 4s with and I wasn't going to pay for aLttP when I already own it on SNES)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Emy-chan wrote:
I'll probably get the Minish Cap, but not Four swords. No one to play with firstly. ^_^

Same. I'm really looking forward to Minish Cap, cause i don't have N64, i only have Gamecube and GBA, so the Gba ones, and WW are the only Zelda games i can play. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:54 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I loooove the ocarina of time, I recently got it for my gc, I used to play it on my friends n64 and it's great to play it again.

I started playing the wind waker last week when I got stuck on a boss on ocarina of time and I don't like it at all. I think the animation is too cartoony and the game seems to be aimed at a younger audience than ocarina of time.

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject: N64
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Crystal Cloud wrote:
Same. I'm really looking forward to Minish Cap, cause i don't have N64, i only have Gamecube and GBA, so the Gba ones, and WW are the only Zelda games i can play. :(

Uh, they don't make N64 games any more
FSA is a GameCube game and the upcoming Zelda game is too. The only thing not having an N64 is preventing is playing OoT and MM.
And you'd have to to quite a bit of searching to find the Collector's Edition. I don't think it's available any more.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3