Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Unfairly Frozen on Subeta... AGAIN!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:46 pm 

My username on Subeta is NLuvWGreenday.

I was unfairly frozen about a month ago, give or take a bit, for supposed use of multiple accounts. Which I WAS NOT DOING! After that was worked out, they unfroze my account.

But since then, I have received like three Official warnings! Two, after them telling me what I did, I did not like that I had the warnings against me, but I saw that they were completely correct in giving me the warnings.

But after having five warnings against my name, (Believe me, I DO NOT get warnings on purpose, I would NEVER purposely break the rules.) I started being EXTREMELY careful! I was not going to lose my account that I have worked hard for for more than 2 and a half years!

But then, lo and behold, I got an Official Warning for spamming and they froze my account.

I DID NOT spam at all. I made sure of it. The day, yesterday, I got frozen, I had been on the forums literally all day! And I had created a LOT of forums, but I made sure that my old forums were on at least page 3 before creating a new one that was of the same context. (i.e: Buying Art, Selling Art, Selling Items). All I did was post, and respond to those you talked to me.

I DID NOT DESERVE THIS WARNING, let alone being frozen.

I sent in a support ticket:

Quote:
Date Created
2008-12-14 04:09:41
Staff Assigned
Rasputina
Ticket Information
Oh, please tell me it's not so! I think I am going to cry.

I swear I did not spam at all! I have been super-extremely careful to not do so! I couldn't have! Did I? Please tell me I didn't, that it is some kind of mistake?

NLuvWGreenday on 12/14 @ 4:14
Just to clarify my emotion-filled ticket-thing:

I made sure my forums went to page three before making new ones of a certain subject (i.e.: Buying Art, Selling Art, Selling Items.), I made sure I wasn't spamming (Not on purpose at least). I can't think of anywhere I would have spammed! All I have done today is post topics, and reply to people!
LitenRev on 12/14 @ 5:23
Hello! I will be transferring your ticket to an Assistant Administrator who handles frozen user support. She will respond just as soon as she is able. Thank you for your time and patience!

LitenRev
User Administrator
Customer Service & Support
NLuvWGreenday on 12/14 @ 9:53
Thank you very much.

I am trying to be very patient! But I just wish that they would leave me the heck alone! I see people on the forums especially breaking rules constantly on purpose, and continue to see those same people. I do something on COMPLETE accident, and get frozen!

The person assigned to my ticket, Rasputina, dealt with the last issue, when my account was frozen the first time.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should do? I really don't want to lose my account, I have work so hard for it! Please help me! :(

I am going to go cry in a corner now.

Post subject: Re: Unfairly Frozen on Subeta... AGAIN!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wow. That's pretty unlucky.
So, did you just create an account here to tell us that? :P

Thank you, Secret Santa!
I wonder who that was...?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Just be patient. :) Hopefully support will get back to you soon. I know it sucks to be frozen - happened to me a few times on Neopets for no reason. Just... hang in there. Hopefully you'll get your account back soon.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:49 pm 

Pixa wrote:
Just be patient. :) Hopefully support will get back to you soon. I know it sucks to be frozen - happened to me a few times on Neopets for no reason. Just... hang in there. Hopefully you'll get your account back soon.

No, I created an account here because I am trying to get back into Neo.
But then I saw the Misc. Forums and thought I would give it a shot. :)

It has been about 36 hours since I sent my Support Ticket.

I am mad because I am missing the Advent Calendar items. I got them yesterday just before I was frozen, but will not be able to get them today. (Or ever again at this rate.)

Edit: Please don't double post. If no one has posted after you, click on the edit button to add more to your post. - Kym

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, they only have around 3 Assistant Administrators, I think, without having actually counted them. Just try being patient. There is no secret suggestion like "try mailing to another staffer in hopes they will revoke that faster" (we used to do that on Neo).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
What HD said. With these things, it's just a matter of waiting. If they haven't responded in a while, don't hesitate to send another email. As a rule of thumb, anything before three days is nagging. It's all fair game after three days. Best of luck and let us know how you go.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:01 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Oh hay. I recognize you.
I'm Haruhiism over in those parts.

I was wondering why I saw you iced the other day, but you're back, so it all worked out fine I guess. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:33 pm 

DM was on fire! wrote:
Oh hay. I recognize you.
I'm Haruhiism over in those parts.

I was wondering why I saw you iced the other day, but you're back, so it all worked out fine I guess. :)

Why, hello! :D Yes, I am back.

Raspatunia (sp?), unfroze my account without question. :) I am very thankful. Now I just need to get my journal entries back. I asked her about that three days ago and she hasn't answered nor closed my ticket...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]