Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

1. MjTheif - Lvl. 10 Rouge
2. WaterSpirals - Lvl. 1 Beginner (mage later)
3. LostLegions - Lvl. 1 Beginner (archer later)

Still rolling for a warrior...

Lol, I like that guild ^^. I can never tell who's talking to me though :oops:.

I have 4 more questions:

1. How do you upgrade chairs/equipment?
2. Are there any good fansites for MS? (I'm sure this has already been addressed somewhere in the 40 pages of this thread, but I'm too lazy to look).
3. Is there any effective way of making money than just killing things?
4. How do you get pets?

Sorry for all the newbie questions. Thanks in advance! :)

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
mjrinella, are you playing on MapleGlobal (Nexon) or MapleSea (Asiasoft)? What servers are you on?

As far as fansites, here's one that I kind of like: http://www.mapletip.com/index.php

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

mjrinella wrote:
I have 4 more questions:

1. How do you upgrade chairs/equipment?
2. Are there any good fansites for MS? (I'm sure this has already been addressed somewhere in the 40 pages of this thread, but I'm too lazy to look).
3. Is there any effective way of making money than just killing things?
4. How do you get pets?

Sorry for all the newbie questions. Thanks in advance! :)

1. The best chair you can get, currently, is the blue and green one from the quest 'Pio and the Recycling' on Maple Island. You can buy and find equipment. A user will sell equipment cheaper than the shop, but this can be too much hassle up until about level 30. Buying is most easily done through free markets, which you can find if you explore Perion and Henesys.
2. Try the http://www.sleepywood.net/forum, http://www.basilmarket.com and http://www.hidden-street.net are pretty good. Some of the guides are okay, but some aren't the best. Feel free to consult here if you're unsure, some are pretty shaky and outdated.
3. Around level 25, and again at level 40, there are a few quests that should give you at least 10 million when totalled up. Some quests are better than others, alas, I do them all for fun. When you begin, ignore health potions, instead, sit in your relaxed for 10 seconds for similar results. You'll save mesos, and it won't compensate your training time noticeably.
4. You can buy pets from the cash shop, using real money. They can dramatically speed up (well, slightly, hehe) your training time if you buy the mesos magnet and item pouch too, so it picks up items on your behalf. The items can be scrolled to make you faster/your jump higher.

... haha. Reading the beginning of the thread brings back memories. xD

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Is anyone else here as thankful for the new KFT quests as I am?
After being stuck and lacking motivation for a while, getting quests that give out godly amounts of exp is like a birthday present. <3

50k exp and a silly hat just for defeating three boss-type level 70 monsters?

Such a shame we only got about 45 new quests. I could spend the rest of my days doing quests like that. xD

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm pretty sure I play global - I just went to nexon.net then maple story then downloaded it.

Thank you so much for clarifying that :). I'm trying to limit my questions, but I can't help but ask two more; Can you buy cash shop items from other people? I have a lot of arrows that I want to sell, but I don't know where or for how much. (Thanks for your patience guys, I catch onto things slowly)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I loved doing the KFT quests, though still don't know where you get the rough ropes from, despite having 9. I have a few more to complete.
:P

As for the questions: Basically, no, you cannot buy cash items from other people, at least, in this version of MapleStory. In a few versions, you can. Japanese, possibly. Arrows are really quite worthless. Just drop them to a nearby archer, they may find them rather handy.
:)

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Pixa wrote:
I loved doing the KFT quests, though still don't know where you get the rough ropes from, despite having 9. I have a few more to complete.
:P

As for the questions: Basically, no, you cannot buy cash items from other people, at least, in this version of MapleStory. In a few versions, you can. Japanese, possibly. Arrows are really quite worthless. Just drop them to a nearby archer, they may find them rather handy.
:)

The quadruped tigers drop the ropes. :P I forgot how I figured this out, but by the time I did, Sandi was already over there getting them herself, so I just leeched and got mine since I can't hit them. :P

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:O You evil rope stealer

What level is that quest anyways? oO

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
It's a storybook quest, and they're all level 38, I believe.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
It's a storybook quest, and they're all level 38, I believe.

37. ;)

Yes, I know ...I'm a nerd. xD

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thanks for helping me find Sleepywood Kuge =). And thanks to everyone who's helping me understand Maple a bit more.

Anyways, on another note. I accidently defamed Cameroon5 (I clicked the wrong person), and she asked me to ask some buddys to fame her (or him). So, if you happen to be on at the same time as her/him, feel free to fame him. (Sorry, had to do that to clear my consience)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmm, I've been wondering ...where would the best place for training a level 52 hunter be? I've heard Lusters ...but personally, I'm not impressed by the amount of experience I get there, and by the amount of potions I need to use there.

Going to get some easy-ish experience by doing some of the new quests, but that can only last so long. Then it's back to boring grindfesting. :P

glorious set by neko.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43