PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

World of Warcraft

Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:12 pm

Does anyone here play it? if so we could get on a server, make some new characters, make a guild etc. Just an idea. Also, if you aren't playing WoW, you should get it, now.

I just hit 30 with my Warrior and I'm trying to get my Whirlwind ____ that is fun. Not. ;)

But anyways, who plays WoW? If we can get some people we can all create gnomes or something and play.

I'll make a list.

PPT Name-Character Name-Class-Race-Level

sir_michael-Horius-Warrior-Dwarf-30

Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:20 am

01000011-Dalliman-Druid-Tauren-55

Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:00 pm

For the Horde!

I'm currently playing on Jubei'thos, the new oceanic server. Lvl 20 tauren shaman there.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:23 pm

I do! I'm currently playing as the cute little gerbil that lives in the burrows and eats grass with honeydew drops!

Just kidding ^_^

Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:43 pm

Have a priest and a mage (both level 60) on Emerald Dream. EU, though, so most of you won't see me and the guild wipe on Chromaggus. :)

For the Horde!

Surely you mean
For the Herd!

Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:45 pm

Didnt know there was another thread, I made one, but i got locked xD Anyways I play as a Undead Mage Lvl. 13, I'm a new player :] and I LOVE IT!

Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:25 am

Hunter Lupe wrote:Have a priest and a mage (both level 60) on Emerald Dream. EU, though, so most of you won't see me and the guild wipe on Chromaggus. :)

For the Horde!

Surely you mean
For the Herd!

:P How very patronising! ;)

Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:33 am

Our Gulch horde teams mainly consist of 8 tauren and an occasional orc or undead. I'm telling you, it's a herd :P

Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:04 am

Can anyone help me?

WoW hasn't been working lately. It opens up, plays the beginning music for like, 3 seconds, and then it closes down. During this time, all I see is the desktop. My video/audio drivers are the newest ones and it has been working for many months now.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:26 am

Dominique - Sinty- Priest - 47
My boyfriend got me into it and runs me through instances. He says I am his Health Pack, hehe

Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:44 pm

LOL, I have Warcraft Reign of Chaos, and the Frozen Throne. WoW is a bit different though, and i've played a little. The reason I don't have it is the monthly costs.

BTW:

The Horde Owns All

Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:44 am

pokemonfreak27 wrote:LOL, I have Warcraft Reign of Chaos, and the Frozen Throne. WoW is a bit different though, and i've played a little. The reason I don't have it is the monthly costs.

BTW:

The Horde Owns All

WoW is better then Warcraft Reign of Chaos to me, just because its more graphical features to me, and more people play it. :)

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:37 am

I have 3 different characters, all on Whisperwind:

Oakthorn - 56 NE Hunter
Rosquo - 21 Gnome Rogue
Xurin - 37 Gnome Warlock

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:58 am

I've just started playing, so I only have one character on Duskwood. I'm addicted, though. I just wish I had more time to play lol

Arana - 17 NE Hunter

Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:32 am

I've actually been playing around with classes..and it seems that I'm addicted to being a priest, shadow priest to be exact. I am always to be asked to run through instances, such as WC or RFC, I'm currently level 21. & I think I am gonna stay with this, FOR THE HORDE FOR SURE! I am actually seeing MORE Undead players then tauren now, but that is just in Boulderfist probably.
Topic locked