Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've been playing for a long time. I'm level 101

veiledone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:42 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ok. Hey, do you want a free runescape siggy? Just tell me what you want to be wearing, i have just about everything :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:42 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Level 46, highest skill is mining at 57.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Got bored and gave away all my non-member items to the first person I found.
He couldn't use any of it, but he has some nice stuff for when he is high enough level.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:04 pm 

I haven't played that for a while ... its hard to level up some of the skills ... gets boring if you aren't a paid member ... Mine is level 32

Post subject: Re: Runescape
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:29 am 

Been playing for 5 years, and retired around for 6 month to try out other game so around 4 Year+

Runescape is a great game since i doesn't have a very strong computer 3 years ago, I was a paying member to runescape and in member is actually fun

My RSN Is Eechye 124, And here are my stats if you want to see

My Favourite skill are slayer and least favourite skill are Agility

If you have any question i can feel free to answer them, you might want to watch my Runescape Video on youtube.

But for now i am kind of semi-retiring, since i am bored of raiding boss and training repetive skill, i took a break and play Neopets for now

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I love runescape but haven't been able to get on for ages. Everytime I go to load the game I get to about 17% whilst checking for updates, it freezes for a minute or so and eventually spews out the following:

Error_game_js5io - Io error.
Runescape was unable to communicate reliably with the update server. This is most likely caused by firewall/antivirus/filtering software on your computer, or a fault with your network hardware/software. To resolve this:
It may just be that the game has been updated since you loaded it, try rebooting your computer and reloading the game.
If that doesn't help then try using a different world at another location.
If that doesn't help then make sure your firewall/antivirus/filtering software is set to not interfere with the RuneScape download.
If that doesn't help then external filtering software may be causing the problem. Please ask your network adminstrator/ISP for assistance.
If problems persist then please refer to our technical FAQ which can be found in the FAQ section of our website.

I've tried everything they suggest, and have gone through the FAQ but with no luck. Any ideas?

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:13 am 

Runescape is soo good. Right now im working on mining, I can mine mithril...but just starting to be able to make weapons with it. I still have a lot farther to go. I wish I was a member...unfortunately I am jobless :( Oh well that will change with time. I do however LOVE the random people that pop up. For instance the sandwich lady. :D

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

thelilbear wrote:
Just joined! I read through the last thread, and DM was right. I keep getting guys following me around asking to be my boyfriend. My real boyfriend and I were laughing at them the other day. What, do they think my character is hot? It gets really annoying though when they won't take the hint and go away. :x

Yah. I know. That annoys me. You'd think they'd have a better filter.

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Add them to the ignore list.

Or just lead them into Wilderness and IM every friend you have to meet you there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I still play this on and off, but I'll probably end up playing more now due to the recent update. I quit because the whole bot situation was getting out of control and it was driving me nuts. However, the most recent updates aimed to stop that and they succeeded.

It was awesome to walk by patches of willow trees and see no one in sight.

So yeah, I'm Quino Kataya, a level 82 warrior/mage. Expect to see me around again (assuming I don't keep playing FlyFF for most of my game time :P ).

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2