Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 help needed
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, so I got the Platinum Edition of RCT3 for Christmas. I've almost beat every scenario, but I'm stuck on La-la-Land. I've gotten Clint Bushton to like my park, but no matter how much theming I add I can't get Joe Sluggerball to like it! :x (And I did switch from Sci-Fi to Adventure theming.) I would really appreciate any help other RCT3 owners could give me, I've just about reached my limits with this guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hi... Would have replied to this sooner but I just saw it, sorry.

Here's what you do.... Find an empty section of park.. Now, pick the 'adventure' style of path and build a winding path all over the place. Now go to scenery items, disable all but the adventure ones, and just start plopping the adventure scenery all over the bloody place. Put lots of it.

Now next time Joe shows up in the park, pause the game. Click on Joe (easiest using the 'VIP has arrived' tab in the scroll down thing).. Click on his info tab, and alter his route. Clear anything he had planned, and now click on every single adventure scenery item you built.

Once you've done that, pick him up using the tweezers and drop him right off at the entrance of the adventure scenery area, to shorten his trip. He'll look at those things until he's satisfied... Then he should eventually get bored and leave the park.

To know whether or not the section of park is sufficiently 'adventurized', look at the park map and then group it by theme-- you'll see dark coloured blotches representing the theme of certain areas, you'll want the section for Adventure to be un-interfered with by other themes. (Hence, use an empty section of park.)

Good luck.

If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Thanks, I'll try that. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]