Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

...Proving that anyone can be suckered into spending more money on what they already own... I'm getting Pokemon Diamond when it comes out!

Anyone else getting it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:44 am 

Diamond FTW!

Yes, I'll be getting it.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hehehehe, I'll be getting Pearl. But only cause my bro has dibbs on Diamond. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I might be getting Pearl, just because I think not many will get them as much as diamond... I mean pearl doesn't sound as neat and... well, it's just not shiny.

I'm sure I'll be getting the wifi adapter if it's any good, my house isn't set up well for wireless connections anyway if I wanted to get a router.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:55 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

As they still haven't announced a release date for Australia (if they have, I haven't heard anything of it), I'll either buy it off ebay or get my godparents to buy me it when they go to the US next month. But then I'll have to wait... I hate waiting.

I'll take whichever version I can get, but would prefer Pearl, because it's so much cooler than Diamond. So what, diamonds are better and more expensive and just abut everything better than pearls. Pearls are... nice.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ric wrote:
As they still haven't announced a release date for Australia (if they have, I haven't heard anything of it), I'll either buy it off ebay or get my godparents to buy me it when they go to the US next month. But then I'll have to wait... I hate waiting.

Hmmm, a friend of mine said something about June 7th here? But yeah, I'm not desperate for it, so I don't mind waiting until it comes out here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Pearl for me. Diamond for my bro.

It's been a while since I played a Pokemon game. I had a bit of a fall out after the Silver/Gold/Crystal versions. And I don't own a game boy Advance/SP. But I do own a DS and I did enjoy playing Pokemon back in the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
I'm getting Diamond - and, of course, after years of being out, it has spiraled me back downwards into the pit of Pokemon. I've gotten out the cards, the old games...

I'm quited excited for the new games, though. I stopped playing after Crystal, mostly because I had gone back to my totally completed Blue, got the Missing No. glitch, and ruined my game... Depressed myself so bad I stopped playing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i'm getting pokemon diamond. it's a good thing my team is still getting ready. i hope some of you guys are willing to battle me. i never battled anyone with my legendary pokemon.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:06 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

ria wrote:
Ric wrote:

Hmmm, a friend of mine said something about June 7th here? But yeah, I'm not desperate for it, so I don't mind waiting until it comes out here.

There are rumours of May 7th, June 1st, June 7th, even March 30th. (rather silly) But on the Nintendo website, Wikipedia and everywhere I've looked other than forums/comments, it says TBA/TBC. A date should be announced once the game is released in the US. And it shouldn't take too long as it doesn't need to be translated (much).

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:45 pm 

I am getting Diamond, because my favorite color is blue and I always get the blue version(Sapphire, etc.) Its gonna be the best yet, wireless trades! I don't watch the show or collect the cards but I love the game. Ive already reserved my copy, and its coming out on April 22nd..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:13 am 

Hanakarade wrote:
I am getting Diamond, because my favorite color is blue and I always get the blue version(Sapphire, etc.) Its gonna be the best yet, wireless trades! I don't watch the show or collect the cards but I love the game. Ive already reserved my copy, and its coming out on April 22nd..

Funny, I considered Diamond to be the Red-equivalent version, like Ruby, Fire, and Gold. Those usually sell way better here for some reason. The blue ones (Pearl, LeafGreen, Silver, Sapphire) are usually available long after the others are sold out.

I already have my Diamond on reserve at EB Games. I'm so excited! This week has been awesome so far, and it will be through Sunday.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I think I can get both, if I play my cards right...

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

theonlysaneone wrote:
Hanakarade wrote:

Funny, I considered Diamond to be the Red-equivalent version, like Ruby, Fire, and Gold. Those usually sell way better here for some reason. The blue ones (Pearl, LeafGreen, Silver, Sapphire) are usually available long after the others are sold out.

I already have my Diamond on reserve at EB Games. I'm so excited! This week has been awesome so far, and it will be through Sunday.

Yeah, that's how I thought it was, because you have red & blue, gold & silver, ruby and sapphire, FR & LG, now diamond & pearl. All red-ish colors at front.

Last edited by Uncle Xyzzy on Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:
...now diamond & sapphire. All red-ish colors at front.

Diamond and what? :P

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next