Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

God this game is addicting! I've just spent the last hour breeding my Eevee from FR with a Ditto. I'm telling you, for the guy saying they don't like each other very much they must have liked each other a LOT to produce 6 eggs within the space of 40 minutes! I've just now evolved 3 of them into Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon, and I just turned another Eevee into Glacieon. Now off to change another one into Leafeon!

Oh, and if anyone wants to add me, give me a PM to let me know. My code is '1074 7668 7267'.

Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:19 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Ixist wrote:
God this game is addicting! I've just spent the last hour breeding my Eevee from FR with a Ditto. I'm telling you, for the guy saying they don't like each other very much they must have liked each other a LOT to produce 6 eggs within the space of 40 minutes! I've just now evolved 3 of them into Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon, and I just turned another Eevee into Glacieon. Now off to change another one into Leafeon!

Oh, and if anyone wants to add me, give me a PM to let me know. My code is '1074 7668 7267'.

If you going for the full set of Eeveelutions you will need 7 eggs to get all of Eevee's evolutions. (Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glacieon and Leafeon)

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl come out tomorrow in the UK. Anyway because I had preordered both games and will be buying both games I will be getting a free Dialga stylus & a free Palkia stylus with the games.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:42 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Combusken BG wrote:
Ixist wrote:

If you going for the full set of Eeveelutions you will need 7 eggs to get all of Eevee's evolutions. (Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glacieon and Leafeon)

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl come out tomorrow in the UK. Anyway because I had preordered both games and will be buying both games I will be getting a free Dialga stylus & a free Palkia stylus with the games.

Not really. Original Eevee + 6 new Eevees = 7 Eevees, all of whom can produce Eevee eggs.

Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ditto.

Geddit? Geddit?
I slay me.

Been growing berries for EV training, 680 in a few days.
Course, I'm sick of the site of pokemon at the moment, so I've been Jumping from tall buildings and transforming meters from the ground (Transformers..)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:51 pm 

I have a really dumb question... I have made it to the part where you give the psyducks the "secret potion" and they move away and allow you to move on in the game...However, I have no clue on how to get through the thick grass that appears to be everywhere... Can someone please help!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Walk.

The bike cannot pass it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i'm closing trades and battles for some reason. if you guys ask me for a battle, i may go hard on you guys and don't tell me what pokemon you're gonna use.

remember if you guys are battling each other, do not reveal your pokemon to your opponent. battling each other is based on knowledge and it will be tested.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pbbt.
A cursory glance at Gamefaqs will tell you the six pokemon everyone and their aunt uses. (Skarmory? EVERYWHERE)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:39 am 

I don't usually share bad stories but this is so terrible I just have to get it off my chest... :cry:

A week ago I decided to train a Kangaskhan but this meant going through the woes of the Safari game. (If you have played other Pokemon games you would know how merciless the Safari zone stuff can be...)

It was bad enough that Kangaskhan is a rare pokemon with a low capture rate and has a tendency to run after every little thing (throw a safari ball, it runs, throw bait, it runs, throw mud, it runs etc...) Just a while ago I was taking another shot at trying to catch Kangaskhan but I barely encountered any this time and was wondering if I should give up and train another pokemon. Then lo and behold, a SHINY Kangaskhan appears! And wouldn't you know it? I was too scared to throw bait or mud since the darn thing would ALWAYS run away in past encounters. So I just threw the safari ball with fingers crossed... and it runs away...

If a person's heart could literally sink to their feet, I think I just felt that. :cry:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9