Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tomb Raider Anniversary
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:50 pm 

Just heard of this game coming out, I have been a fan of the Tomb Raider trilogy ever since the first and I am very excited about this new addition.
Legend was an excellent game to me so I am sure this one will not disapoint, especially since it is combining all of the features of the original versions.
They are bringing back old places such as Peru, Egypt, Greece, etc. But they added some new creatures and monsters to fight which
makes it even better. Anyone else looking forward to this game? I believe its coming out some time this month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I played Legend a little bit (not very much at all, unfortunately), but from what I played it was great. The most recent EGM has this in it and it looked great. I liked the original Tomb Raiders (well, the first and second), and am happy they are revamping everything and making it better (I mean, let's face it, the movement was pretty bad in those games by today's standards. D:) I should rent it when I have the chance.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:03 pm 

Legends was great ... a lot better than AOD .. Have you tried the demo for anniversary .. its out now , and it rocks .

Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider Anniversary
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I liked AOD bu compared to Legend it was pityful. I only play the tomb raider games since my brother loves them and most of th time he says i could never play this game, it not my ting, but i do play them all!
I was thinking about buying Legend last time I was out shopping but I didn't have enough cash :(

set by Sakura

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]