Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Maple Story (split like a good pancake)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

How do you get from Orbis to the station that departs to Victoria Island? I am so lost.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

At the spot where you bought your return ticket, go all the way right. An NPC character (forgot the name) will give you a choice of either going back to Ellinia or to Ludibrium. Choose Ellinia, then keep going right.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thank you for your help Princess Miyu. The problem is that I can't find the ticketing agent.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

sape789 wrote:
Thank you for your help Princess Miyu. The problem is that I can't find the ticketing agent.

She should be in the center of the map with the Platform usher. She's in a rather large behemoth of a building. You shouldn't miss her.

Combusken BG wrote:
Pixa wrote:
5%?! Where are you training?! *looks horrified*

At Lost Time <2> because I won't have max teleport until 62.

Just head to Wraiths. :P You don't need max teleport. I handled the map rather well from 49-50 without max teleport. I mean, yes, it's a big map, but truthfully you're going to get mobbed by giant Wraiths EVERY step of the way. You'll get great experience with or without teleport. =] Unless you just want to psychotically train like all of the basillers that never pick up drops, you should be fine at Wraiths. Much faster than the Master Chronos...even though I love the Master Chronos more :O.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:35 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Syrill wrote:
sape789 wrote:

She should be in the center of the map with the Platform usher. She's in a rather large behemoth of a building. You shouldn't miss her.

Combusken BG wrote:
Pixa wrote:
5%?! Where are you training?! *looks horrified*

At Lost Time <2> because I won't have max teleport until 62.

Just head to Wraiths. :P You don't need max teleport. I handled the map rather well from 49-50 without max teleport. I mean, yes, it's a big map, but truthfully you're going to get mobbed by giant Wraiths EVERY step of the way. You'll get great experience with or without teleport. =] Unless you just want to psychotically train like all of the basillers that never pick up drops, you should be fine at Wraiths. Much faster than the Master Chronos...even though I love the Master Chronos more :O.

Way ahead you as I have been training at Wraiths ever since I hit level 59! (My previous message was writed when I was level 58.) After leveling up today I have been currently tried to finish off my level 50 Masteria quests.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Just curious. Someone (Ath) said that Samihos (three-tailed foxes) are like zombies for the Fire Wizards. Does that mean I'm going to be there until 7# or is there seriously somewhere better I can got to train later on? >_> The drops aren't bad, mind you (I've gotten 4 60% staff scrolls in 3 levels, a perfect INT Anakarune, thousands of foxtails that sell like mad, and a ton of NPCable stuff), and I know I'm at the F/P hell levels 55-75, I think? (I'm 56), but I feel like training just went from super fast at 20% and hour to a hideous 6 or 7% an hour. o_0 (not quite sure the actual % per hour, but that's what it feels like now, after having 20% for about 2 levels.)

Anyone know of a GOOD alternative? Pang maps are terrible, so those are out of the question. Are Pepes (the big running ones) good EXP and do they spawn well? What about Yetis?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kugetsu wrote:
Anyone know of a GOOD alternative? Pang maps are terrible, so those are out of the question. Are Pepes (the big running ones) good EXP and do they spawn well? What about Yetis?

Wraiths are <3. I'll train with you :D. Haha just kidding...
No idea about other alternatives...I looked on Hidden Street and you could try Ice Drakes...if you so felt inclined :roll:

And Pepes have lovely spawn in The Crown Flyer - where all the fake Crimson Balrogs were :D

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I think you'll probably be there until you can handle Water Goblins, but yeah, I'd agree with Ath. They cover that kind of level range. Zombies for F/P.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:56 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

So, what does everyone think about the content of the 0.42 patch they're currently working on? :roll:

Two brand new party quests are arrived in MapleStory! Take your friends and venture to the all-new Ludibrium
Maze Quest? How well can you do? Head to the top of the Clock Tower in Ludibrium and find out!

In Henesys, a new party quest for Beginners awaits! Go to Tory at the Henesys Park map with 3 users above level 10 to play!

Potion prices have been adjusted in New Leaf City! Head over to the Kerning City subway, speak with Bell and ride
the train over to the NLC Town Center to check them out for yourself!

< Party Quests >

- Ludibrium Party Quest
- Henesys Party Quest

< Cash Item >

- Diablo Messenger
- Loveholic Messenger
- Cloud 9 Messenger
- Centaurus Horns
- Black Overcoat of Doom

...and much more!

check out the Cash Shop!

Enjoy the new content for MapleStory! Happy Mapling!

- The MapleStory Staff -

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Henesys quest.
Looks like something I'd want to take part in. :P

+ Wonder if the "adjusted" part means they've raised them? xD

glorious set by neko.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
A lot of people are thinking they changed HPQ in GMS to only accommodate beginners (as Beginner was capitalized in the list they put out. YAY! If it doesn't, but it's pretty crappy if they truly decide to do that. >_>

CLICK IT!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What could the reasoning behind that be?
Beginners can, theoretically, participate in every PQ that's currently out (if I remember correctly), so people who have jobs should be able to take part in this one. o_O

Then again ...this is Nexon we're dealing with.
Unpredictable.

glorious set by neko.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I had been wondering when they were going to open the Ludi Clock Tower PQ.. should be fun.. they don't say specifics onn level range. Could it be assumed it would be similar to the of the LPq? 35- ?.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Well, I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's going to be for levels 51-71.

glorious set by neko.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

From what I've read, 51-70. Then again, now the main town of Ludi is going to be an exciting lagfest.

CLICK IT!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bah another 50-70 pq. Plus they took away my afk section. They just had to bring the lag to the already laggy part of town.
As for henseys pq... Hilarious. One stage, lame bonus, no prize... Although at lv 10, the 1600 exp you get for the stage is probably good.

~Set by moogie~

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next