Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fallen Sword - Browser Based MMORPG
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've recently been sucked in by Fallen Sword - a neat little browser-based game which turns utterly addictive after a few levels. I ask you to join to have a look, using the link below which will give me Fallen Sword Points (Used to upgrade some stats, inventory slots etc).

So give it a look - it's a great game if you have a random 30 minutes every 10 hours or so to use up accumulated stamina, or (like me) keep refreshing the counter to see when you'll get your next load. ^^;

Thankyou in advance!

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject: Re: Fallen Sword - Browser Based MMORPG
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

From what I have been able to see, this reminds me sort of like runescape. But there are not many screenshots of it. Can you take any screen shots of it? I play runescape a lot and I am willing to start another game some other place.

From what I can tell this is free? Maybe they are trying to build a player base at first and then start charging later. Well anyway, if it is free, then I'm all for that.

If it is a bit like runescape, then I know I'll like it. From the screen shots I can see, I can't tell much about the game though. Can you build a charactor and actually see them walking around as in runescape? Or do you just read what your charactor is doing?

Like: You hit for 3 damage.
Orc hits you for 13 damage.
You drink a potion, it heals you 5 hp.

Because I've never really cared for those types, I prefer to actually see something than to read it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]