Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: IMVU (picture intensive lol)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

IMVU is a 3D chat site. I don't really chat much on it, though, except with Tim to play with our rooms. haha You can dress up your avatar. You can even get all different kinds of rooms and furnish them any way you like. :) The items are member created and you can create items and sell them in the catalog as well. I've only created a couple items. I'd like to fiddle with that a bit more if I ever get more time. :)

I'm Jasujo, as usual. lol

I don't have my current outfit saved, but here are two of my saved outfits:

Image Image

The pictures don't really do justice. lol There are little details you can't see, like the first one has rainbow sprinkled eyelashes that are so pretty. <3 The second outfit was my Halloween outfit. ^.^

My gallery pictures:

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

The first one is my original avatar. The next several is the first outfit I put together. If you can't tell, I was a bit pet obsessive. :P I can't wear it anymore because the shirt was removed from the catalog. :( Then is the cool outfit that glows in the dark. :) The next picture is Tim and I in my attic before I furnished it. It now has quite a few things in it, like a buffet table and several dance machines. haha Next is the outfit Tim put together for me after I let him decorate my air ship (which you can see a bit of in the first of these two pics). :) Next is my pink butterfly outfit. Those boots are seriously very cool. I'd love to have a pair for real. haha Lastly, is my Halloween outfit. She also has a devil's tail you can't really see in the picture. :)

Does anyone else play IMVU? Feel free to friend me and share your pictures. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject: Re: IMVU (picture intensive lol)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:48 pm 

I'm Importancy on imvu xD no piccys yet

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]