Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ponystars
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ponystars

I've found on online My Little Pony type game. :) It's free, too. There are special things you can pay for, but they're optional and you don't need to. Mostly extra graphic things. It looks interesting! You can even breed the ponies and make new ponies. :o

You first create a pony by designing the mother and father. There are several types to choose from: Earth(unicorn), Air (pegasus), Water(merpony), Fire(dragonish), Love(butterfly pony), and Feline(catish). There's also a special Aurora pony. I don't know what they look like because you have to finish all the quests to see them, I think. You pick the type and then the colors of each and then your pony is randomly from their parts. If there's a look you really want, just make both look the same. :) Then you take care of your pony each day and you get gold to keep it up after the day changes (there's a click at the bottom of the page). The more ponies you have, the more gold you get. It does take quite a bit of it to take care of the ponies each day, though. If you don't log in, nothing happens to them, which is a good thing.

There is a tutorial to go through, then you can do other quests after you complete it. I'm in the middle of it, atm. You can also start up a Stable, which is like a guild in other games.

It seems like an interesting game and you can't go wrong with free. ;) The ponies are sure cute. ^.^

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject: Re: Ponystars
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My account is twizzington, if anyone wants to take a look at my ponies. :) I only have two at the moment -- my starter is Chriisa, a feline pony, and I was given an Air Pony, Gwilith, by the faeries. =) I like Gwilith because she has a special mane. I think the ponies the faeries give you all have something special, though. XD

I think the colors of both of them are really pretty as well, so that's pretty exciting. ^^

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
I joined awhile ago as well. My username there is Moongewl.
I've only got two ponies so far but I really like my starter pony Valen. He's a feline pony with really striking colors. If only 90% of the things you can use to customize ponies didn't require you to purchase Acclaim Coins :(

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

My account is chippersoo7 same as neopets I don't want to get lost :D I now have 2 of each gender they are so cute.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:36 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
When I was in primary school, a girl offered to draw me a My Little Pony as a present. Then I got in trouble for something and she didn't want to draw me one anymore.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

wow I'm going to bookmark that to check it out later :P

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I got two accounts because the ponies are just too cute. My 'main' is the one I'm must excited about. My first pony is a male, and he's very beautiful. The faeries also gave me this lime green mare who is so pretty, she even has a brand. :) I've already mated her with a stallion, just to see what results I get colorwise, but if afterwards anyone else would be interested in breeding with any of my stallions (once they're old enough) or mares I'd be more than happy to. :) My accounts are thekuri and thekurichan.

I've also started the grassland adventures and that seems fun. :) The one thing I don't like is how hard it seems to get gold, especially with how much it can cost to take care of and raise the ponies. I'm assuming it gets easier as you get more and start farming and stuff. :)

Set by Moogie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm kcharles107 over there. It's sorta fun, I admit.

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:01 am 

Mmmhmm... I signed up for ponystars about a month ago. Funny it should appear here.
It is kinda fun, but i have waited a month for my pony to mature when it could have done so in 10 days.
Personally, I think that there are too many limitations to the game, but I still like it.
If anyone of you are going to create a stable (guild) please invite me :) My account is opalinepearl.

Shenkuu Forever!

Visit my chocopet here http://www.chocopets.com/wrapper.php?pid=21577

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Just registered, it looks cool. :)

My username there is unsoundangel.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
I've started a stable in order to avoid getting on those forums at any cost, and also to continue with the tutorial. If anyone wants to join, message me.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

When I registered, after entering info, I was suddenly on someone else's account and I was thinking "What the heck!?" and started looking for the log out text. Then logged in again as what I registered as. I named my foal Xakuro. I'm stuck on the tutorial part that wants me to have 3+ Ponystars. And I've got 500 gold left as I spent a lot of it for planting a milk tree. Meh.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]