PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Re: The Sims 3

Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:54 am

I got the game a few weeks ago....soooo addicted! lol
I love that you can go all over the neighbourhood with them, without having to wait for the places you're going to to load!

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Nikita wrote:I got the game a few weeks ago....soooo addicted! lol
I love that you can go all over the neighbourhood with them, without having to wait for the places you're going to to load!

Thats the best thing about sims 3

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:45 pm

I haven't played The Sims in years, so I don't really know why I bought the newest one. In any event, it's pretty fun. It's cool that you can take your sim to work and all of that business and I like these life goals thing.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 am

I'm considering buying it. I always feel really depressed after a while of playing the Sims because I realize I'm on a computer life simulator...xD

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Ahahaha I was bored at home the other day so I maxed out my sim's mechanical, fitness and cooking skills. BOO YAH he is a total master at all three.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Hmm. I now I'm considering buying Sims 3 even more. I remember how much fun it used to be. If I do I'll wait for my laptop to come. Gah. That thing is taking forever. I got another email today saying it was pushed off 5 more days.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Funny thing: I did a comprehensive versus between Sims 2 and Sims 3 some time ago. Go ahead and check it out:

http://deplumedimension.bravehost.com/r ... imsvs.html
Topic locked