Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Puzzle Pirates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So I seem to be addicted to this game. Rather than explaining it myself (I'm not fluent in pirate), I'll just copy and paste :)

Quote:
Pirate ships full of players, each playing unique duty games, clash on the high seas for plunder!

Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle — carpenters repairing battle damage, bilge rats pumping out the bilge, sailors catching a salty wind, gunners washing and loading the cannons, the navigator setting a course that's true... every duty from sailing to leading an armada relies on yer own puzzling skills!

Whether yer goin' solo or with a crew of mateys, Puzzles Pirates is the place to show your true piratey skills!

Quote:
Ready for sea battles, Ocean blockades, and cannon fire across yer bow?

Download Puzzle Pirates and get set for swashbuckling action as you pillage yer way to glory across the briny deep! There's a duty and a puzzle for everyone, from the casual to the elite, sailing the seas in a crew of your friends!

Create and customize a pirate, collect booty and join player-run crews! Everything is built on yer own personality and puzzling skills. From yer ship to yer sword, yer throne to yer knickers, everything is made in player-run shoppes. And in the close-knit merchant community, it was likely yer own matey who crafted it with his own puzzling labor!

This is a whole interactive world. You have your own little pirate avatar and you can roam around islands and towns, buying stuff for your shack, clothes, swords, etc. You also pillage other ships by puzzling with other pirates. It's all very interesting. There is a payment part of the game and a free part. I don't pay, so I don't know much about that stuff.

You can download the game or play it in your browser. Err, yeah. That's it. I'm Mushaboom in Viridian Ocean (there are different ones to choose from). It's fun! Click here for good times :)

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pirates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I have an on/off relationship with this game. I go through spurts where I play every day. Then I forget about the game and my pirate gets deleted. So then I start again. I should load it back up and start a new pirate! When I do, I'll post here who I am :)

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I played this a long while ago, but not since. I believe it was on one of my old computers. Like May said, if I do happen to start it back up, I will definitely post here. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I played this when I was 8! Some guy asked me a question that freaked me out, so I exited out the game and tried to forget about it. It wouldn't start up properly, anyway, because the internet on the original computer that sat here went poof.
Played it again in the summer but I lost the spirit of it after a week.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]