PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Facebook games

Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Have you guys been obsessed with the facebook games like Farmville.... I'm hooked... Help!?

Re: Facebook games

Mon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

I play mafia wars a lot. I used to play farmville loads, but I got bored of planted everyday.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 am

I used to play Anime Fight a lot -- even made it to the top-players list. Then one day it disappeared -- poof! -- with no warning. That was around the time FB started sharing more info with apps, and so I took the opportunity to disable nearly every app and block invitations, since they were getting in the way of what I'd signed up for FB for in the first place.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:35 am

I've gotta say - I'm one of those guilty people who pops onto facebook just to check messages and end up on there for an hour doing farmville.... oh, I play vampire wars on there too.

Petville's a bit slow for me.

Fri May 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Fishville occasionally, because a certain friend of mine is always saying HELENA YOUR FISH ARE DYING. I used to play Farmville a lot too, but now I can never be bothered to plow my land -_-'

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:28 am

lemonade wrote:I play mafia wars a lot. I used to play farmville loads, but I got bored of planted everyday.

Oh my God - I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I will admit, though, that I'm slowing down my MW playing. I'm on and off in about 5 minutes, at most three times per day.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:06 am

Mafia wars, games addictive, really

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 am

shapu wrote:
lemonade wrote:I play mafia wars a lot. I used to play farmville loads, but I got bored of planted everyday.

Oh my God - I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I will admit, though, that I'm slowing down my MW playing. I'm on and off in about 5 minutes, at most three times per day.

yeah I'm trying not to put most of my time playing it....

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 am

Haven't gotton into any Facebook games actually although apparently I have a farm which a friend signed me up for? (I didn't know you could do that...) She keeps stealing my crops now... I want my crops back.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 am

"Defense of the Ancients" is an old game I used to play via a friend invite, though I've since let it die...yet I still haven't removed it from my FB, and don't know why: the game is nothing but button clicking. "The Fellowship" is a fairly recent game I've joined in via another friend, and it's an improvement over DotA, yet still a lot of the same elements. Would probably keep playing all the same, because the friends I have with that are more active, so...give it time. :P

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm

yeah..i am one of those who are hooked in facebook games.
it is really fun playing there.. :D

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Used to be hooked on farmville and others but just kept forgetting to harvest and stuff so now I just go on School of wizardry

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:09 am

I still am hooked on Farmville. Just can't seem to help it I guess. Fishville is great too! :)

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:00 am

PEOPLE!!! Come off of the Internet and into the real! Sit down at the table with me and we will play Dungeons & Dragons instead. That way, at least your are with friends when you're inside all the time. Though I suppose there could be an outside session no and then. Sun is good. :evil:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 am

What's that giant fireball in the sky? Aaargh! It buuurns! It burns! :roflol:

Besides it's been really rainy lately. We haven't seen the "sun" for a while :P
Topic locked