Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anubis: I like the smallness of it, but the main text and subtext are a little plain, plus the main text looks a little choppy on the outline.

Rate this set please? (That's what happens when you're bored and have PS. xD)

Image Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dragonfire: The Dragonfire on the right of the signature is lovely, but the rest is a bit lackluster. Is the picture simply like that-try colourisation, gradients, brightness/contrast. Brushes maybe (if you're using Photoshop there are literally millions around)
Also the test has contrasting colours. Perhaps a gradient fill in the av (blue to orange) would have worked just as well in my opinion. 6/10

Acara vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

twisted: i like this set set for it's simplicity, the colorswork well without doing too much. but i dont like your font choices. 8/10

rate my new set?

EDIT: i just realized there's a spelling mistake in the subtext, i unfortunately cant find the psd so i cnat fix it for now.

v: Lifebreather ----- c: Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

moogie ~> I really like your set. Seems magical and mystical with all that glitter and sparkle. n_n

I like the main title, how it's thin and not bulky/stiff.

I would have like to have seen more of your signature banner though, but that's just me. ^^;

The girl has a lil pink color in her face so it matches your background nicely. But her outfit seems dark against the light pink background.

oOo, I just noticed how the girl is kinda of 'holding' your title. Nice touch. ^-^

8/10.

set by me | 12.17.o5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sweet Pea wrote:
moogie ~> I really like your set. Seems magical and mystical with all that glitter and sparkle. n_n

I like the main title, how it's thin and not bulky/stiff.

I would have like to have seen more of your signature banner though, but that's just me. ^^;

The girl has a lil pink color in her face so it matches your background nicely. But her outfit seems dark against the light pink background.

oOo, I just noticed how the girl is kinda of 'holding' your title. Nice touch. ^-^

8/10.

the sig is as big as i could make it without losing alot of the face in the signature

the background is the same one that was on the piece.

v: Lifebreather ----- c: Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Moogie -

Its really pretty. ^_^ You'd think opaque white would look ugly on all the sparkles and stuff, but it doesnt. And I like the tall sig image, it makes it look... err... cuter. Although the quality is a bit poor because of the fact that you made it a transparent gif. 9/10

Rate mine? =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

WIS - Hmm....I like the concept, but the text is REALLY hard to read. Black on a dark background generally doesn't work well. Try putting a light gray or white border around it :)

Rate my set?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Amethyst: I like the set, the scan lines seam a bit off though. But That's just me, I try to stay away from scan lines, they drive me nuts. I love the colors. But the text doesn't seam to flow with the image, not really sure what will help that though. 8/10

Rate my vector

This is my second vector, spent 7 hours on it. (Alot better than my first, 11 hours on my first)
It is Xtina, but isn't intended to look like her. I listened to rock music all day so, I came up with the bad name.
Vector

Link to original image here

Edit fixed image link.

quick set by me//

Last edited by Noelle on Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Noelle - Out of curiosity, is your vexel supposed to be that small??? It shows as 54 x 108 pixels on my monitor, and that's really tiny... I'm sorry, there's not much to compliment or criticise because it's so hard to see! :-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

um...rate my set plz?

Details: well i worked on my sig pic and make a little changes. well i put in my name in and the name of the character and the name of the anime. as for the avatar, it was simple enough for me to make. i just cropped it and/or resize it or either way. the text size of my sig pic is around below 18 (limit) i guess.

*feels a little nervous*

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

soymimi wrote:
Noelle - Out of curiosity, is your vexel supposed to be that small??? It shows as 54 x 108 pixels on my monitor, and that's really tiny... I'm sorry, there's not much to compliment or criticise because it's so hard to see! :-(

Someone shrunk the image. I'll fix it.

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Noelle: That is AWESOME! I love the detail in the hair, and the background is really original! Even though I think the words on her ring/dunno-what aren't really appropiate for this forum ;) The eyes look realistic too! Good work!

---

Anyone wanna rate this mario set? This is the longest I've ever worked on a set... Though I think it looks nice :)

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jens ~ OMG, your set is so funkeh. xD Aww, I remember playing Mario in the old days... o.o;;; I like the animation. It's fun to look at. 8/10. n_____n

Chiririn ~ I like how you overlapped pictures of that anime girl and I like how the bar is not just a plain solid color or something. The grid is okay on the bar, but looks dark on the girl's face... You know? Maybe too contrasting. X3

And the text at the top is too high and the one on the right is too far to the border/edge. Your banner looks better than your avatar.

I like the whole body pose of the girl. -^^- 6/10.

set by me | 12.17.o5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jens: Wow! The animation is very smooth, and the sig itself is quite pleasing visually, well done! It's actually quite mesmerising if you look at it too long.... 10/10.

Rate my new set, anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jens: Wow, that animation is awesomely done. I can't really tear my eyes away from that set. I love the avatar especially, very clever. =] 10/10.

---

Rate this random set?

Image Image

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next