An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

Thu May 19, 2005 6:34 am

Neither do I Marissa... neither do I lololol.

Acutally that's a great idea! A tut on how to make text look interesting is much needed!

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:20 am

Err, is it possible to simulate a star filter effect like a camera? (or is it already a filter and I missed it)

Thanks in advance!

Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:33 am

I just tried the paths tutorial today, and I'd just like to say that Marissa is sexy as all hell and I love her. (I got a book on PS 7 at the library and it didn't explain how to turn paths into corners, which was my issue, and Marissa did.)

So now I have another question that I keep forgetting to ask. Can one type text on a path in PS 7? Or is that only possible in CS?

Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:02 am

vkceankraz wrote:I just tried the paths tutorial today, and I'd just like to say that Marissa is sexy as all hell and I love her. (I got a book on PS 7 at the library and it didn't explain how to turn paths into corners, which was my issue, and Marissa did.)

So now I have another question that I keep forgetting to ask. Can one type text on a path in PS 7? Or is that only possible in CS?

That frustrated me quite a bit as PS7 doesn't have this feature. I've been looking for ways to type on paths in PS7 and it just simply does not work. If you want text to be on paths, you have to use CS/CS2.

Same goes for "Smart Objects".

Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:10 am

i use photoshop 7.0. is there anyway i can make sig pics more better graphics, texture or some other stuff that i can make? examples are ok.

(just PM me or post here to answer my question)
Topic locked