An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

Drawing/Inking/ETC requests

Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:18 am

Anywho, I need things to do during the week while i'm away at camp, that don't involve A) Horses and B) Work.
Thusly, I have decided to open up requests for a few days.
I"m looking for anything, ideas, human, non human, landscape, concept, abstract, whatever you've got, throw it at me.
Give me a illustrative project or whatever your evil (yes, i'm calling you all on it, I know how evil you all are), little minds can come up with.
Basically.
I'm game.
However, I do reserve the right to deny your requests due to complexity, or disinterest (it does happen). Take a chance, throw something at me, at this point, i'll try anything.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:10 am

OOH I KNOW WHAT I WANT.
A pie with a scoop of icecream on top. :3
I don't care what kind of pie or icecream it is, as long as it isn't strawberry.

Or you can draw something with icecream on top. Like a hat. :D
EDIT:
Pleeeeeeeeease!

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:12 am

could you draw some tribal tattoo animals?

suggestions:
giraffe
hippo
wolf

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:16 am

moogie wrote:could you draw some tribal tattoo animals?

suggestions:
giraffe
hippo
wolf

The idea of doing a giraffe in that style freaks me out, but intrigues me. Mmm... spots... spots are difficult. Perhaps I just need a challenge.

(I've done a wolf before though, well, more then one, a few), not a hippo (iggs been pushing for years). Hmm...
Giraffe...

And yes, i'll draw something with icecream on it for you Rikio.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:55 pm

How about a dragon? :P

Probably a dragon flying or sleeping in a cave, as long as it's not being attacked by anything.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:59 pm

Dragonfire wrote:How about a dragon? :P

Probably a dragon flying or sleeping in a cave, as long as it's not being attacked by anything.

I like the idea of a flying dragon... something twisty and happy and free.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:35 pm

Can I request a fairy please? I've always wanted some of your artwork and considering I adore fairies...

Pick your style, roam free! :P (I'm in a weird mood, please shoot me.)

Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:01 pm

Oooh, ahote's accepting requests! :D I'd like to request... a selkie emerging from its sealskin. If you can't do that for some reason, I'd really like a seal (underwater, if you could) or a bombay cat.

Thank you sooo much, ahoteinrun! :D Your artwork is so lovely. I especially love the evil pony you posted in the Gallery. Gogmagog, I believe you named him. :3

Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:05 pm

If it's not any trouble, what about a sad mermaid? I've no idea why, but the idea, especially with your style, really appeals to me. :)

Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:12 pm

Allright. These all sound great. I'm writing them down. With all the ideas, it may take a couple weeks. But this should keep me busy.

Thanks.

No more requests please (my brain may explode)
Topic locked